Au Naturale?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

How do you feel about a hairy partner?

• I enjoy and prefer it on my male partner.

• I enjoy and prefer it on my female partner.

• I don't like it on my partner.

• I don't care either way.

Results are only viewable after voting.

DearPrudence

As for me, I'm Italian. So...yeah. There's some upkeep & it's painful and annoying, but something I've caved into dealing with regularly.

As for men, I love it. Facial hair, body hair, whatever. So sexy.

KittyKitten

Nerdysillysweetspicysaucy
I'm fortunate enough not to have much body hair. I shave my legs, but not my forearms as the hair there is pretty thin and I think it looks cute.

I'm not a fan of bald pubic areas. To me, the pubic area looks very sensual with hair. But too much of it looks nasty. However, I do believe underarm hair should be shaved or at least trimmed.

I love hairy men, especially facial hair, though it depends on the man. For example, I don't like Adam Levine with facial hair. Some guys look best clean shaven, others like my boyfriend look best when they have hair on their face.

ChickletsBBW

Mostly a Voyeur :)
Well thanks to my German genes, I have to pluck my eyebrows....thanks dad... lol
but thanks to my mom, leg hair is still blonde and very minimal. . I shave my legs, pits and pubes. I cant stand pubic hair on me at all..I usually trim it short to the skin, if I shave too often, I get razor burn and we all know thats no fun.

As far as my preference on men, I must be in a low percentile cuz I dont really like body hair on men and hate facial hair because it so badly irritates my face since I've got very sensitive skin. Ive seen plenty of good looking men with goatees and they are sexy with them but my face cant handle it.
I definitely prefer a trimmed or shaved pube area on men, just my preference. As for chest hair..I dont really care for a lot..and id be more than happy to shave a man's back for him cuz my preference is none to very little body hair. I dont care about legs or pits or arms.

A bummer for women with some facial hair is usually because of a hormone imbalance and I'm unfortunately one of them. Since I had to get off the "pill" that I was on (& it was wonderful cuz me facial hair went away) its come back. Anyway, I do have to pluck some but I certainly keep it in check ;)

Now with that said, I know it sounds picky but if I met Mr Right and he was furrier than I prefer, I dont think it would stop me from persuing a relationship :) I'd still most likely tell him no facial hair if he wants me to kiss him lol and would offer to shave/trim his pubes which ive done before and do enjoy it :p Amdt yes I enjoy having a guy trim me too but the razor is a bit scary to me cuz well..frankly, I just dont trust ppl lol.

Mysti Mountains

SSBBW Goddess
I shave my legs....USUALLY...my underarms.......ALWAYS... and occasionally wax the hardwood floor, but usually I am just trimmed to maybe 1/2 inch. As for my guy....I actually like a hairy chest, some facial hair (I love a goatee) and I love both bald and long hair guys.... back hair? Well.... that's a tough one....but it does give you something to hold onto during wild sex...just a thought

Gspoon

Spoonah
Meh, I don't really care if my partner is hairy or not. Preferably not, but it wont be something that turns me away.

khrestel

In a perfect world I wouldn't have hair anywhere else than on top of my head, nice, trimmed eyebrows and eyelashes. Unfortunately the situation is, that my face pushes out all sorts of odd hairs which I need to pluck. And being finnish means my hair is quite light colored so laser removal doesn't really work. I shave my armpits which I'd like my hubby to do too but he just doesn't care.

Shaving legs and pubes is quite a burden at this size and I must admit, sometimes I'm lazy, especially wintertime. But I prefer shaved pubes on both men and women. Or at least trimmed but for me personally, shaving them all off is easier than just trim them. Sometimes I get annoyed by my arms and shave them too.

What comes to men, I'm not really into facial hair. Some guys rock goatees but full beard is almost always a turn-off. Hairy chests etc. are ok.

loopytheone

Staff member
Administrator
Global Moderator
I have to say that with regards to myself, my answer has changed quite a bit from the last time I posted on this topic!

At the moment I pretty much just shave my underarms. I have poor motor control in my hands and shaving my legs inevitably ends up cuts and blood everywhere every single time I do it. I trim my nether regions as well but don't shave them.

And to be honest, if anyone has a problem with my hairy legs? Eff them. I'm a full grown adult, my body hair is my business.

Lamia

Like OMG!!
I like men with a hairy chest and arms. I myself have a thyroid issue so I have very little body hair and lucky me the hair on my head is thinning too and I am losing the hair on the outside of my eyebrows

wrenchboy

I semi-regularly shave my head and have a under chin beard. I grew up during the hair metal days of the 80s/90s and if it werent for bald on top genes I would grow it out long. But in spite of being opposed to give a crap about what the general public thinks I won't go as far to have long hair and bald on top. Sometimes you gotta draw a line somewhere.
As far as women go I prefer shaved pubes but after a day stubble can get very irritating to me. (Insert your imagination here)
I like long hair on a woman but my wife is still beautiful even with very short hair. Even though I know that she must pluck her chin hair for some reason it grosses me out to see her do it. Other bodily functions and care no problem.

Latest posts