• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Aunt Becky's Confections - by WeightyBabbling (~BBW, ~SWG, Magic)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
~BBW, ~SWG, Magic - A magic box of candies helps a man snap his wife out of her diet and exercise funk

Aunt Becky's Confections
by WeightyBabbling

[Author's note:] My first attempt at this particular genre, so instructive criticism welcome

Carl loved his wife, Melinda. He really did. They had met in college, and he had fallen hard for the 5'7", 150lb firecracker. She had been wonderful in college. Funny, warm and so willing to love everyone she met.

She had also had a wee bit of the Freshman 15 on her at that time (okay, more like the Freshman 30, but who's counting here?). The sexual attraction Carl had felt at first sight certainly hadn't hurt anything!

But shortly after the wedding, Melinda had gained another 5 pounds. This led to what Carl privately referred to as The Great Meltdown. And the great meltdown it was indeed. There was much wailing and gnashing of teeth on Melinda's part, despite Carl's reassurance that she looked spectacular to him.

So a strict diet and rigorous exercise regimen it was. No more eating out, no more luscious private dinners; Melinda even cut out the alcohol, citing empty calories. This led to a downswing in her social life. When the constant denial, the exhausting physical activity, and feeling of isolation combined, Melinda did not turn into a happy person. The fact was, even with her successful weight loss, Melinda was incredibly unhappy. And her response to that, was to make sure Carl was darn unhappy, too!

Carl looked out his office window and sighed. If only he could make Melinda understand! Not only was *she* happier at a curvier weight, but he found it so hard to be attracted to her 110lb body. The sight of her well-defined collar bone, or the ribs he could count with little effort, were actually repulsive. It would be different if the weight loss had at least made her happy, but so far that hadn't happened.

Surfing the web randomly, and on company time, Carl came across an ad in the corner of one of his favorite sites celebrating the heftier-sized population.

"Aunt Becky's Beautifying Confections-Transform yourself, and your life! " proclaimed the banner. Curious, Carl found himself clicking on it. He was taken to a very tastefully done website that made some radical claims.

"Transform your body, and your life, without leaving your home or spending oodles of cash. Let Aunt Becky's Confections seduce you with their rich and creamy taste. While ordinary chocolates and candies may have an effect on your waist-line, Aunt Becky promises faster, more encompassing results with every delicious bite!"

Intrigued by the description, and reasoning that a box of Aunt Becky's chocolates didn't cost much more than one from the local shop, Carl ordered a box, to be delivered to his wife. "I probably won't be able to convince her to eat one anyway," Carl moped to himself.

A Week or So Later

Carl had forgotten all about Aunt Becky, and her promising candies in the coming week. Work had been busy, and time at the house had either been spent alone, while Melinda was at the gym, or arguing with an unhappy Melinda over one thing or another. So when the box arrived that Friday, it took him a moment to recall what was inside.

When he realized what it was, he became almost excited. Melinda was at the gym, naturally, so Carl began to spin a web that would make even the calorie-conscious Melinda feel too guilty to avoid at least trying the chocolates.

He went out and bought a beautiful bouquet of flowers, and set them on the coffee table. While he was out, he also rented one of Melinda's favorite romantic movies, which he set up in the DVD player. He lit some scented candles on either side of the flowers, and left the box of candy on the table, as well. Being well-prepared, he also grabbed some lotion for a foot rub. Foot rubs were one of the few pleasures Melinda still allowed herself.

Melinda walked in, and tossed her gym bag in the corner. She had showered at the gym, so her hair was wet and pulled back in a ponytail. She had on a soft, fitted velour sweatsuit, in a shade of baby blue. She had a cute white tank on underneath. "Ugh, I'm so tired!" she said while stretching. Coming into the living room, she stopped abruptly and looked at the display before her. "What's going on here?" she asked with a small smile.

"Just thought you'd been working hard, and you deserve a treat. So tonight is all about you," Carl said, standing up and walking over to her. He took her hand and led her to the couch. Indicating she should stretch out, he went to the kitchen and came back with two glasses of champagne.

"Oh I shouldn't," frowned Melinda as he handed her a glass.

"Hush. One night won't kill you, will it?" Carl asked as he sat down and pulled her feet into his lap.

"I suppose not," Melinda acquiesced, as she sipped her wine.

After a few moments of silently watching the movie, and foot-rubbing, Carl casually opened the box of chocolates, and offered one to Melinda. Melinda just looked at him.

"Oh, go on, one won't hurt you, and they're supposed to be really good," Carl urged.

"Alright, but don't get used to this. Heaven knows it's hard enough to maintain my weight, even without chocolate, wine and other treats," Melinda warned, even as she reached for the chocolate.

Carl nodded, and returned to his footly duties. He watched Melinda out of the corner of his eye as she savored the chocolate. He wasn't sure what to expect, and for the first time began to feel a little uneasy about what he was doing.

At first, it seemed as though nothing were happening. Carl mentally chided himself, "What did you expect from a piece of candy?" However, even as he thought that, he noticed that there seemed to be a slight difference in Melinda's petite breasts. Were they bigger?

Indeed, they were! Slowly, but definitely, her breasts were swelling. Her shirt began to look a little tighter across her chest. As she reached for another piece of chocolate (which, if Carl hadn't been so focused on the changes he was seeing, would have surprised him greatly) he saw that the zipper on her sweatshirt looked a little stressed. It began to slide down on it's own, in order to accommodate Melinda's expanding chest. Her once-B-cup breasts looked to be at least D's now. They were still perky, and still expanding.

As Melinda slowly nibbled her second piece, Carl began to notice other changes. Her face was slightly fuller, and not so angular. Her collarbone wasn't as noticeable, and he suspected her ribs would be at least a little harder to see.

Her hips were also more rounded, and though it was hard to see from where he was sitting, it looked as if she had developed a cute little butt to balance out the breasts. Right now, she had a wonderful hourglass shape going on. As she stood to get herself another glass of wine, Carl inhaled hard. Her butt hadn't just rounded out a bit. It had gone from barely being able to fit the "Juicy" written across her sweatpants, to making the "Juicy" look a little distorted, and stretched out.

As she reached for a third piece, he noticed the seams along her thighs starting to look a little stressed. And were her thighs touching as she sat? They were! Carl felt himself growing warm as he forgot to pretend to be watching the movie.

Melinda, thinking that Carl was giving her that look because he must think her a pig, defensively said, "I know it's counter-productive. But this chocolate is sooo good. I don't care if I do gain a few pounds!"

Swallowing, Carl asked, "What if you gained more than a few pounds?" He eyed the love handles that were beginning to creep from between her shirt and pants.

"You know what? I'm TIRED of watching my weight. I'm tired of spending so much time at the gym, and living off lettuce leaves." Melinda said, popping the last of the third piece in her mouth, and immediately reaching for another.

"You know I don't mind what you do with your body, honey," said Carl, "to be honest, I'm more attracted to you when you're heavier."

Melinda snorted around her mouthful of chocolate. "No, I'm serious," assured Carl. He watched her developing double chin with a mixture of awe, attraction and disbelief that Melinda didn't seem to notice her swelling body.

She chewed and swallowed before explaining, "That wasn't a snort of disbelief that you like heavier women. It was more a snort of disbelief at the idea that you think I haven't realized that. If I didn't know that, would I have kept eating these candies, even as every area of my body fills out?"

Carl shifted uneasily and guiltily. "I didn't think they'd really work, or that they would work so well. You're okay with this?"

"Okay with it? I've been thinking about just giving up on this diet and exercise thing for the last month! I'm not happy thin, it's so much work and effort and denial. I'd much rather be heavier and happier."

And heavier she was. As they had been talking, the chocolate had been continuing to work it's magic. A lovely soft pot belly had begun to form, pushing the band of her pants down, and the edge of her shirt up. As she continued to eat, it slowly grew to rest on her lap. Her thighs had continued to thicken, along with her calves. Her ankles began to slowly merge into her fleshy calves.

Her breasts had continued to expand as well, losing some of their perkiness, but gaining mass. They came to lightly rest on her burgeoning stomach, which now fully hung out of her clothes. Heaving her now much larger self off the couch, the robust Melinda stood in front of Carl. Her belly had developed two distinctive rolls, and the seams on her pants had let go at some point. She kicked them off, and pried her too-tight panties off. Her belly covered her, giving her modesty even as she took off her top. The zipper on the sweatshirt had long ago undone itself. And as she took it off, Carl noted the way the tank top cut into the soft fat on her shoulders. Off came the tank top, and the uncomfortable looking bra, that cut into the now soft and tender flesh of her back. Her massive breasts sagged forward, and rested cheekily on her the top of her gut.

She did a little twirl for Carl, revealing a lovely, jiggly butt. Her bubble butt had expanded, and yet hadn't experienced much sagging.
As she laughed, her chins jiggled, and her fuller cheeks grew rosier. There was a hint of jowls, and her neck was now well padded as it lead into those puffy, soft shoulders.

The naked, smooth-skinned and curvy Melinda took Carl by both hands, and wordlessly led him into the bedroom.

Latest posts

Back