• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

runningman

I'm not sure if this is the right place to be posting this question but I'm a technical genius in front of a computer (NOT!) and was just wondering if it's easy to set up an avatar. Everybody else on here seems to have one!

I think I've tried before but pics I have on my pc are too big. I'm not sure I want to untidy the place with a pic of me. Lots of you people have cool cartoon images etc. Is there a place you can look at different avatars? Do you have to pay for them?

I haven't posted on this section of the board before. I'm just another FA from the UK that loves this board and loves all the big girls on it. BBWs & SSBBWs Rock! There seems to be no shortage of FAs on here that agree with me but I just thought I'd say it anyway. You can never get enough praise! :)

Latest posts

Back