• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Awesome New Cocktail if you like Margaritas!

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LoveBHMS

default title
Ok, I know the "Real Housewives" series are total camp, but Bethany Frankel promotes a line called "Skinny Girl Cocktails" and it is actually good!

Backstory: I'm in the liquor store and see a display that amounts to a full body shot of Bethany Frankel and a tagline about how great margaritas are. This grabs my attention. I check it out and it seems that the "Real Housewife" is promoting a pre-made Margarita packaged as a "Skinny Girl Cocktail". Totally charmed by the marketing tool, I bought a bottle of it....and it's good! Not a high quality tequila by any means, but if you're looking for something with which to make a really good summer cocktail, this is it!

The basic drink can be thrown in a blender with ice to make a good frozen margarita. You can also add (as i did!) fresh or frozen fruit like raspberries or strawberries to make an amazing berry margarita that is low in carbs and calories. Because this is tequila mixed with agave sweetener, it gets absorbed into your bloodstream more slowly than straight booze (a fruit mixer slows down absorption of alcohol) so if you want something for a party, this is a great idea since it won't get anyone drunk very quickly.

Two thumbs up for this.

Latest posts

Back