• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Awkward pick-up lines and topics

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
During the last days I was confronted with some "unconventional opening phrases and topics" when talking to someone.
I'd like to ask you to share your gems here, what it was (related to size/shape or not) and how you reacted.

Here is one of mine...
Yesterday when I was outside on a playground a guy approached and was talking to me. A bit of small talk, quite ok.
Next he was recommending a beauty surgery on my face, a removal of my moles on skin of my face.

I just laughed out loud and asked him why I should do that if these are part of me and don't cause a health issue...

So what did you experience? I am curious if I am the only one that meets such people.

Latest posts

Back