• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Back from my holidays in Prague! Piccies and stories!

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bexy

is red again <3
Hey everyone! Well I am back from my week in prague with my bf, and have got some picces to share with u all.
u know how sometimes u go on holidays and everything that can go wrong does go wrong? well........

THAT WAS NOT ONE OF THESE HOLIDAYS!!! everything went soooooooo perfectly!

it was snowing, and cold but not unbearable and just meant we had to cuddle more! we ate soooooo much! the food is unreal! 4 beers, 2 main course, 2 side dishes 2 desserts and 2 cocktails for £20/$40!

it was so romantic just me and my cutie, and is such a beautiful place i didnt want to come home, its so picturesque and y'all should go! the only bad thing about the place is that there are NO shops selling plus size clothes...not one...i trawled them all and the largest size i found was a european 42 which i think is roughly a uk 14/16, which we found remarkable as the food is so good surely there are some plus size ppl about!

i missed dims tho of course lol, i see the place has been very busy!

here are some piccies

pcrop1.jpg

view from the castle

pcrop2.jpg

my cutie annoying the guards

pcrop4.jpg

speaks for itself!

pcrop3.jpg

cuddling in the hotel

pcrop12.jpg

the castle from charles bridge

pcrop10.jpg

like my jugs?? :p

pcrop11.jpg

the best chocolate cake ever!

pcrop13.jpg

cool bbw models but too expensive to buy :(

prcrop6.jpg

the old town square

thats just some pics! if i put them all up we'd be here all day lol! i had such a fun time! now back to posting! ...

bexy xo

Latest posts

Back