Bad Eating bits Anyone?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

ChubbyBubbles

Luke's Mommy
I have a few really bad eating habits...since I'm a mommy now, I need to set a good example...but sometimes I forget! Here are a few of mine:

1. I drink milk and juice right out of the container
2. I double dip...sigh...yes, it's true.
3. I can't help but squirt the whip cream directly into my mouth!
4. While cooking I am constantly tasting while using the same spoon/fork.

What are some of yours? Please share...no matter how gross!

SoVerySoft

No fat no flavor
In Remembrance
You are brave. I think we're all chicken to confess. LOL

(but I do all the above from time to time)

goofy girl

took a sharp left turn
five second rule totally applies in our house. Stever double dips, I try not to. BUT i read that when they have tested double dipped dips, there are no traces of any ickies...so that's good :)

Oh, and sometimes I stick cookies or celery or whatever right into the peanut butter jar to scoop it.

Reenaye Starr

You are brave.
1. I also double dip- and when it comes to dip, I usually put so much on top of whatever I'm eating that some drips off while approaching my mouth. LOL
2. I am a VERY messy eater.
3. I lick my fingers when food it messy & gets on my hands.
4. I sometimes drink juice directly from the jug, also- a habit I picked up from my skinny lil' bf, who has even more disgusting eating habits than I. Seriously, he always has mustard on his face when he is done eating. He could be eating chocolate cake, and at the end I would have to tell him, "Honey you got a little mustard on the left there."

I have a few really bad eating habits...since I'm a mommy now, I need to set a good example...but sometimes I forget! Here are a few of mine:

Ruby Ripples

Dis Member
I eat at my keyboard most of the time... so much so that I have to replace my keyboard about every two months, so I don't have a health hazard in my living room. :p

latinshygirl92377

yes, i got some , like always getting whatever im eating on my clothes! ughh that pisses me off.
and i have to tendency to lick my fingers
and everyone in my family thinks im stuck up because i dont share milk products, like i wont eat or drink from someone elses milk, ice cream, cereal,yogurt, i think its gross.:D

TeddyIsMyHero

Maybe this is just me and my social circle... But I feel like taking your time eating and savoring the taste of your food, and all the sensations of eating is a little frowned upon. I am almost always the last one finished at a meal, in or out. And I can't help going "mmmmm" or commenting on flavor when I'm eating something delicious! I get annoyed looks on occasion, so it leads me to believe this behavior is not "socially acceptable."

And I like hot sauce on damn near anything.

mossystate

flicks a booger on conrad
So far this winter I have had 3 colds...one major cold...two others that I was able to plow through in only a few days.

Ummmm, I have a roomie ..and...we don't have any rules in terms of what food belongs to whomever....ummmm...the orange juice....yeah, I totally slugged it out of the container and then placed it back in the refrigerator. I have not told him that I do this..eeeeeek..heh.

I have sneezed into food I am cooking...serve it anyway ( only to roomie )

I am pretty careful when it comes to food I serve for anyone other than the roomie..*L*

* eta...I need to stop late night eating..not good...but, I just opened the 6 pack of muffins my roomie brought home...he had one....I touched..fondled, really...the other five, to see which was the softest....like the oj....he will never know...bwahahahahahahahaha

Just_Jen

Woot!
hmm i too have the problem of squirting squirty cream into my mouth and licking my fingers..

i also will lick a bowl if ive just had icecream and im alone..hehe..i lick yoghurt lids because why waste good yoghurt!

umm i also eat too fast..*hangs head in shame* i dont even realise im doing it..its baaaad

Sugar Magnolia

so sweet.
yes, i got some , like always getting whatever im eating on my clothes! ughh that pisses me off.
and i have to tendency to lick my fingers
and everyone in my family thinks im stuck up because i dont share milk products, like i wont eat or drink from someone elses milk, ice cream, cereal,yogurt, i think its gross.:D
Oh, I totally agree with you on this one! I have a NO sharing dairy products rule as well. Call me stuck up, too. lol <shiver>

GWARrior

Oh man do I double dip. I have a friend who is a complete germaphobe and he would get so angry if we were sharing food and I attempted a double dip. its actually kinda funny :p

and every single time I use whipped cream, I HAVE to squirt some in my mouth. It just tastes so good!!!:eat2:

Santaclear

User
So far this winter I have had 3 colds...one major cold...two others that I was able to plow through in only a few days.

Ummmm, I have a roomie ..and...we don't have any rules in terms of what food belongs to whomever....ummmm...the orange juice....yeah, I totally slugged it out of the container and then placed it back in the refrigerator. I have not told him that I do this..eeeeeek..heh.
I have sneezed into food I am cooking...serve it anyway ( only to roomie)

I am pretty careful when it comes to food I serve for anyone other than the roomie..*L*

* eta...I need to stop late night eating..not good...but, I just opened the 6 pack of muffins my roomie brought home...he had one....I touched..fondled, really...the other five, to see which was the softest....like the oj....he will never know...bwahahahahahahahaha
*decline's Mossystate's hospitable offer of sandwich she just blew her nose in*

ChubbyBubbles

Luke's Mommy
Oh, and sometimes I stick cookies or celery or whatever right into the peanut butter jar to scoop it.
Same here...cream cheese as well! Ok, and french onion dip and sour cream and oh hell anything else you can dip! But mind you, I only do this with food me and my immediate family eat. (hubby, son) :D

mszwebs

For The WIN.
lol... I totally double dip :batting:

I also have a nasty, nasty habit of opening (for example) a thingie of Honey Mustard or BBQ sauce from McDonalds and licking the inside of the foil top.

So gross... but sometimes, i don't even know I do it.

Fuzzy

Just a dirty old man
lol... I totally double dip :batting:

I also have a nasty, nasty habit of opening (for example) a thingie of Honey Mustard or BBQ sauce from McDonalds and licking the inside of the foil top.

So gross... but sometimes, i don't even know I do it.
But its the inside, that's okay. Love that McNugget Hot Mustard. I'd buy that stuff by the gallon if i could.

bexy

is red again <3
what do u mean by double dip?? so i can tell u if i do it or not lol

Latest posts