Quantcast

Bad Pic Of You

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

BarbBBW

Yep, I am BACK!
So, I was thinking! You know so many of us hear "I don't think you ever take a "bad" pic" ! We we certainly do take "bad" pics, and just choose not to post them! So this thread is for the BRAVE!! Post away with the bad pics of yourselves!! No need to reply to pics , saying "oh thats NOT a bad pic of you." For those of you who choose to post here, know its not a great pic, but something we can muster up the "balls" to do! Maybe its a stupid face, an awkward smile, an off shot, lighting that makes you look unappealing,... whatever the case is,.. let see 'em!!
I will start!! And I have ALOT to choose from!!

View attachment DSC00410.JPG

View attachment DSC05712.JPG

View attachment BARB special 018.JPG

msbard90

well, since I can't compliment you... WHOA THESE PICS ARE BAD lol jk.... I will post in a bit, I have plenty bad ones too

BarbBBW

Yep, I am BACK!
I have some pics to share:
- in the first I was drunk and someone put me this wig on my headand I just realized that:p
- in the second I was just wake up after a huge party so please be nice wake up faces aren't very beautiful
haha priceless!! ty for sharing!!

katorade

I should legally be able to murder someone for those pictures. He's lucky I like him!

This is what happens when I drink alone after a long day of Starbucks and enjoy a couple of free cupcakes:

I didn't buy this hat, obviously:

BarbBBW

Yep, I am BACK!

I should legally be able to murder someone for those pictures. He's lucky I like him!

This is what happens when I drink alone after a long day of Starbucks and enjoy a couple of free cupcakes:

I didn't buy this hat, obviously:

LMAO great!!

mergirl

Christ! :(:( I have a lot of pics of me trying not to laugh or laughing.. i cant help it.. whenever i have to be serious. GD makes it worse by saying "do a nice smile" ..Too much pressure!!:D

View attachment crap pic.JPG

Ruffie

At a friends wedding. I had just finished fixing her bouquet and she wanted a pic of me with it. I thought it wa a dumb idea and it translated in the finished result.

View attachment Bouquet.jpg

luscious_lulu

Boobzilla
This is me at the October Jersey bash just after the pool party, I'm a little drunk and looking like a drowned rat.

Latest posts