• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Bad Pic Of You

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BarbBBW

Yep, I am BACK!
So, I was thinking! You know so many of us hear "I don't think you ever take a "bad" pic" ! We we certainly do take "bad" pics, and just choose not to post them! So this thread is for the BRAVE!! Post away with the bad pics of yourselves!! No need to reply to pics , saying "oh thats NOT a bad pic of you." For those of you who choose to post here, know its not a great pic, but something we can muster up the "balls" to do! Maybe its a stupid face, an awkward smile, an off shot, lighting that makes you look unappealing,... whatever the case is,.. let see 'em!!
I will start!! And I have ALOT to choose from!!

View attachment DSC00410.JPG

View attachment DSC05712.JPG

View attachment BARB special 018.JPG

Latest posts

Back