• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Balloon effect

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bellyboy

For ever I wanted to be fat. Then 3 years out of college it happened. I gained 50 pounds in a year. So at 5'10 210 I was pretty chubby. Then I dropped 30 pounds six months later. So 210-to-180, Then I started eating junk again. In two months I gained back the 30+10. Now I'm 220. How is it possible to gain 40 pounds in two months when it took forever to gain the first 50 pounds. Is it kinda like a balloon where it's hard to blow up originally then after it's really easy?

Latest posts

Back