• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Bariatric Mattress

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

imfree

In Remembrance
Guys, if you would, please, I would like to hear from people who have actually purchased and own bariatric mattresses. I'm especially interested in finding a reasonably priced vendor who sells and ships to individuals, of course, and carries bariatric mattresses that fit regular home beds.

I found a Michigan vendor who has just what I need, a 80" X 54" X 7", full bed size, bariatric mattress, made of multi-density foam, for around $500.00.

My further research showed the vendor to have only been in business for 3 years:eek: and I just don't feel comfortable about ordering from this vendor. I'm interested in hearing about your experiences .

Latest posts

Back