BBW Art?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

AtlantisAK

Does anyone know any good resources for BBW art? I have a bunch of stuff favorited on my deviantArt account, but I was wondering if there were any other resources for BBW art beyond dA? I love to get inspiration from other artists and their work.

lysh

learn me something
Am I alone in being somewhat bemused? What has an online gambling site got to do with BBW Art (either the art is well hidden or I'm being directed to the wrong site)?
Thanks, that was the wrong link; silly me ... I think I've got it fixed now! :)

AtlantisAK

Oh wow, very beautiful links! I really need to find time to sit down and really get to browse through them besides a glance...But I'm impressed by the links.
The art of some people really makes me so envious!
And no sweetie, Mokojumbie, you can never be wrong to toot your own horn. Beautiful ladies, definately..I'd love to see more! I'm really enjoying the art!
I suppose I should toot my own little horn too, lol. I currently don't have much in the way of BBW art scanned or done online....but heres what I -DO- have.

I used to do a ton of pixel art, pixel by pixel...I have a whole crapload of bases that I havent used, but this is one I have managed to find use for!
http://atlantisak.deviantart.com/art/Look-Ma-No-Wacom-Unfin-74086305
This one is currently unfinished...which is kind of sad....I hope to finish it. Not bad for an attempt at using oC with a mouse?
Alas, if only I had a Wacom.

AtlantisAK

I guess I'm not above throwing my hat in the ring. These are some of my BBW drawings: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/CassoArts/

Casso
Oh wow, you have some really beautiful ladies there. Gorgeous work! I wish I could draw as well...

Would you mind if I just tinkered around with some of your line art for coloring? I have no plans to post them up anywhere or claim them as my own. It'll just be for art practice with my new program.

fatgirl33

Just doodlin'
It's great to see so much art all posted in the same place. I hope all of the other artists who have their stuff posted somewhere on the web will add a link to this thread!

Great work everybody!
:smitten:
Brenda

AtlantisAK

Hi, all:
I'll throw my art in the ring, too. These are mostly quick sketches, but there are a few finished watercolor paintings, as well.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/15720726@N05/2188668592/in/photostream/
Not bad at all for being quick sketches! I could never do something that good if I took half of forever! Your ladies look so soft and comfortable. Beautiful works, keep on working on more! I really love seeing this beautiful work. I think everyone else does too.

Tracy

Fat & Sassy
WOW! What such beautiful artwork. There seems to be a lot of talented people here.

Latest posts