Quantcast

BBW Artwork

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

UMBROBOYUM

So after about a week of drawing and kicking off my first wg comic I've uploaded my stuff on to deviantart.com I'll be updating every so often. I've taking a break from writing wg stories and focused on wg comics and drawings.

http://umbroboy.deviantart.com/

UMBROBOYUM

Ok so I've been busy drawing a few more characters, I've had to dumb down the quality to fit them here!

stan_der_man

The Teflon Frog
Excellent drawing UMBROBOYUM! Your proportion is very good! I can't believe you haven't been drawing figures for that long.

Just curious, are these drawings done all on computer (and what program are you using...) or are you scanning them?

Let's see more images!

Stan

UMBROBOYUM

ask a ye shall receive!

I'll be coloring in some of these later. Also the better quality drawings are up on deviantart.com squishing the images to below 116k really takes away from the clearness :p haha

I'm using photoshop 5.5 (1998-1999) era. I have cs2 but I've never touched it. I've been working with 5.5 for over 7 years now. Its a nice little program but I'm going to upgrade to cs2 or cs3 for more filters and effects.

UMBROBOYUM

I think this is the best texture color piece I've down. I used to layers of chrome and neon glow with soft light settings for opacity. It gives it a nice smooth detail. Plus I love the colors in this one! The quality is a bit low but a better one is on my deviantart page

UMBROBOYUM

Here is another soccer chick. I posted this image to the soccer girl part II thread cause its basicallly one version of stephanie, the main character!

The quality isn't to good but the better cleaner version is up on my DA page. Going to post a few more ladies up soon so keep lookin!

UMBROBOYUM

Three more pictures to add. quality again is low, check my DA page for better quality.

UMBROBOYUM

So I've been drawing for three weeks, here are some recent pictures!
All images have been resized and resampled. Original artwork is up on my DA page if you wnat better quality stuff :D! Enjoy!

UMBROBOYUM

A few new sketches from my DA page ! Enjoy! Two of them are for a beautiful lady named Megan! I hope I have captured her beauty!

-Jon

Risible

Monkey Daze
Jon, nice job on the BBW water goddess; I can see the improvements as you "mature."

UMBROBOYUM

Jon, nice job on the BBW water goddess; I can see the improvements as you "mature."
Thank you! I've been learning color pencil in the last few days, I'll be posting some more stuff up soon. Right now I'm working on a 14x17 image with mutiple bbws.

I've been studying a lot of people on the net, Hopefully soon I'll be able to illustrate some stories in the Dims databse for you guys!

-Jon

UMBROBOYUM

So this picture took me several days to complete! Welcome to Pearadye!

The bigger high res picture is up on my DA page at the top of the thread! and also here is megan!

Enjoy!

tnekkralc1956

The image on top in post 13 above is spot on. You took your time with it and it sings. Well done.

UMBROBOYUM

Latest posts