BBW Bash Etiquette Rules

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

stan_der_man

The Teflon Frog
Another point of etiquette that SHOULD go without saying but needs repeating: The pool is for swimming. Not for stripping or for sex.

BJ, I'd even take this one a step further... Leave bathing suit bottoms on in a public pool. There will be enough pubes getting into the filtration system as it is. Imagine what the hotel pool guy has to deal with on a regular basis anyway. That is just basic pool etiquette, along with not peeing or leaving floaters. The removal of bathing suit tops is cool though.

phoenix92901

I've never stripped but I've fondled and kissed in the pool, guess you can say I'm guilty. The thing is I see it happening all around me, even ENCOURAGED sometimes. I'm sure there are a host of others who've done the same thing, nothing wrong with a little PDA.

Hey, I'm all for PDA and am guilty of that as well but dry humping and "manual manipulation" in the pool was witnessed by myself and several others towards the end of the pool party. If that doesn't count as sex then okey dokey but I, for one, would have appreciated not seeing the "tent" that was proudly displayed afterwards. I'm really not a prude but geez... I'm still trying to get that visual out of my head. I'm only glad it didn't result in a "happy ending". That would pretty much guarantee my never, ever, ever, ever going into that pool again. :shocked:

Laura2008

Chicago hotdog
Man I must be a leper or just lucky because none of this happened to me at the last bash I attended. :doh:

LillyBBBW

Wig Snatcher
Man I must be a leper or just lucky because none of this happened to me at the last bash I attended. :doh:

Yeah, nothing like that happens to me either. I'm a little offended actually. No seedy deals or people trying to impress me with money and booze. Well, maybe from OneWickedAngel but those are all planned in advance. Where's MY sordid story dammit?

Blackjack

Fupa Troopa
I've never stripped but I've fondled and kissed in the pool, guess you can say I'm guilty. The thing is I see it happening all around me, even ENCOURAGED sometimes. I'm sure there are a host of others who've done the same thing, nothing wrong with a little PDA.

Now, I've never actually seen stripping other than a few minor flashing from some of the drunk patrons nor have I seen flat out sex in the pool. Stripping and sex are mostly done in the hotel rooms, and if you've seen it in the pool Beej...this is the first I've heard about it.

I saw a bit of flashing once, I think; and as for the sex, there was at least some dry humpin' going on. I know it's not the same thing, and no, it's not really based on experience, but I do think that it's worth noting. :p

Now don't get me wrong, some PDA is fine, making out or a bit of fondling, but the groinal area is probably best left alone while in public like that.

bmann0413

PLAYER ONE READY! START!
Wow, from what it sounds like, I think I'm gonna stay away from bashes. They aren't ALL like that, are they?

Fyreflyintheskye

☯tae kwan donut champ☯
no one has a responsibility to do ANYTHING to help another person improve themselves in life, although it would be a better world if we did (and that means I agree with you, Ginny)

My other point is not that you hold someone by the hand and coddle them. Quite the contrary. I think dropping an anvil on a guy's dick is a perfect way to move him along his path a bit quicker. Too many guys get away with too much, because some poor simp of a BBW is even appreciative of "asshole attention" as being better than no attention.

To me, that seems like the solution, that is, to make sure these guys know they are creeps. Also, to me, if you aren't part of the solution, you're part of the problem, so I don't hear your complaints when you ask for my help.

Case in point. Several events ago, minor web model gets her trip to the NJ Bash paid for by some random FA creep. She accepts, knowing full well what a creep he is, but wants to come to the bash. Now, random FA creep assumes he's gonna have a happy ending at some point over the bash weekend, but minor web model doesn't share that concept, since after all, the guy is a creep.

So, the morning after the pool party, the minor web model comes looking to me for help, and while I feel bad about the situation, I do nothing, because I have no empathy for a person who would accept something like that from a creep. Take it one step further.....let's say she "accomodated" the guy over the weekend. Now FA creep begins to think it's okay to do shit like this, and paints a broad strike with his creep brush over the BBW community. He's not discouraged by the hundreds who turn him down, he's ENCOURAGED by the few who are receptive to the creep offer.

The hammer has to hit hard for this random FA dude to realize what a creep he is. I used to run Carla's MySpace and Yahoo pages, and I'd respond back to guys in kind, depending on what they said to her/me. If they were extra descriptive, I would write back as Carla, asking them if they talked in front of their mothers that way, or what would they do if they heard someone talking to their mom like that. Some guys would apologize and move on.

And that's my point. You don't have to be their therapist. You don't have to do anything except tell them when they're doing or saying something that oversteps the boundaries you set. I did it as Asshley, so I'm struggling to understand why there is resistance to this concept.

Can't we just punch them in the face

ahhh, it's saying I can't rep you right now until I spread some around

KHayes666

Go away
I saw a bit of flashing once, I think; and as for the sex, there was at least some dry humpin' going on. I know it's not the same thing, and no, it's not really based on experience, but I do think that it's worth noting. :p

Now don't get me wrong, some PDA is fine, making out or a bit of fondling, but the groinal area is probably best left alone while in public like that.

Now that I agree with.

TCUBOB

When pimpin' was easy
Thought I would check back in and see if we had settle the question of whether or not there was sex in the Champagne Room.

The Champagne Room....brought to you by Miller High Life, the Champagne (sham-PAG-nah) of Beers!

wrestlingguy

"Bitter Old Man"
Wow, from what it sounds like, I think I'm gonna stay away from bashes. They aren't ALL like that, are they?

Let me make an analogy for you, Lloyd. If you had heard from the people who have been banned from Dimensions long before you ever posted here, it's pretty doubtful that you would have ever bothered to come here, if you'd only heard that Dims was a bad place, where bad experiences happen.

Same is true at BBW events. Just like here, you'll encounter good people, and other people. Again, just like Dimensions, you will shape your own experience.

I have always made these events (both the NJ Bash, and other events and dances I've attended) about socializing, and community. The people I've become closest with over the years feel the same way.

So, to wrap this up all nice and pretty, you'll find good and bad not only here, but at BBW events, and generally everywhere you go. It's up to you to decided your path, and whether you'll let the negative stuff limit your experience.

SocialbFly

I am keeping Tina!
Ok, I think you are going to see whatever you want to see, no matter how many times I say that's not what I said.

If someone plays russian roulette, eventually there's gonna be a bullet in the chamber. That's all I'm saying, you take that to mean whatever you want.

i have to agree, rape is unfortunately not always the psychopath, it is the person who has a little too much to drink in a situation they thought they could control, but couldnt...i should know...

dont accept what you are not willing to pay for in one way or another, nothing in life is free...even relationships are based on quid pro quo...if you get nothing out of the relationship (even if what you want is just booty, or just______ insert what here) you wont stay...cause you cant stay in a relationship or whatever when it is all take and no give or all give and no take...

i am not saying loving relationships are like this per se...but i do agree that even in marriages if you are not getting your needs met (emotional, physical, etc), you wont stay...

when you accept that someone pays your bash fees, honestly, who truly believes that would come with no strings...no one gives anything truly with no strings, unless you go with a girlfriend, i have been treated and have treated a female friend to a bash..because that is what girlfriends do...men (and this is not bashing to men) not so much.

bmann0413

PLAYER ONE READY! START!
Let me make an analogy for you, Lloyd. If you had heard from the people who have been banned from Dimensions long before you ever posted here, it's pretty doubtful that you would have ever bothered to come here, if you'd only heard that Dims was a bad place, where bad experiences happen.

Same is true at BBW events. Just like here, you'll encounter good people, and other people. Again, just like Dimensions, you will shape your own experience.

I have always made these events (both the NJ Bash, and other events and dances I've attended) about socializing, and community. The people I've become closest with over the years feel the same way.

So, to wrap this up all nice and pretty, you'll find good and bad not only here, but at BBW events, and generally everywhere you go. It's up to you to decided your path, and whether you'll let the negative stuff limit your experience.

Well, when you put it that way, Phil. lol

toni

In the know
Well, when you put it that way, Phil. lol

Phil is right bmann. We are only listing the bad points in this thread. I can tell so many stories about the awesome people I have met and spent time with over the years at bashes. It is usually a very warm welcoming friendly environment. Most of us are there to meet new friends and have lots of fun with old ones.

There are toxic people that infect these things but it is up to you to push that to the side (and talk about them at breakfast LMAO). Sure people are looking to start drama and some people are looking to get laid. As long as you know why you are there, you will find a great group of people and life long friends.

LillyBBBW

Wig Snatcher
Phil is right bmann. We are only listing the bad points in this thread. I can tell so many stories about the awesome people I have met and spent time with over the years at bashes. It is usually a very warm welcoming friendly environment. Most of us are there to meet new friends and have lots of fun with old ones.

There are toxic people that infect these things but it is up to you to push that to the side (and talk about them at breakfast LMAO). Sure people are looking to start drama and some people are looking to get laid. As long as you know why you are there, you will find a great group of people and life long friends.

OMG, the breakfast club! I miss getting together over breakfast and dishing about the side shows, especially when I wasn't in one this time. :D

toni

In the know
OMG, the breakfast club! I miss getting together over breakfast and dishing about the side shows, especially when I wasn't in one this time. :D

I missed you this go around!!!!! Hopefully we will both be at the Dim's bash. We have so much to dish. All I can eat bacon is never the same without you. :D