• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

BBW Bash in London area!!!!

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JennaHeaven

For years I've been reading about there not being many BBW bashes in Europe. SO, although I'm from the US, I'm seriously considering setting up and hosting a week long BBW BASH in Europe.

I have a few questions:
How much interest would a bash in Europe generate, are you already interested?

Although I'm leaning toward London, which hotels and which cities would you recommend the bash to be held at?

Which events-activities are important for Europeans?
[seminars, pool parties, dance parties, karaoke, dance lessons, shared meals, contests, fashion show, BBW related vendors, beauty pageants, adults only events such as a clothing optional pool party, best booty contest, hottest man contest's or G-rated only?] What else?

Waiting to hear your responses!

Jenna
:kiss2:

Latest posts

Back