• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

BBW comedienne(s)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Yakatori

Hard to say, really...
Besides Melissa McCarthy & Rebel Wilson, who already have thread(S) of their own. (Or BHM comics besides the very most popular around here; Ralphie May, Chris Farley, & John Candy, I guess?)

I find this woman really interesting and appealing; I guess, because, though her style of humor is not what I normally find so funny, there's something at once both subtly and strongly appealing in how naturally and (at times) upbeat & bright she seems in delivering this otherwise (typically) very dark material. Some of you probably recognize her from a show I also find very funny, (Portlandia. Here's some of her stand-up, Kristine Levine:

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fxTxABe1q08[/ame]

Latest posts

Back