BBW Confessions thread

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Lovelyone

Fat, and loveable!
I agree, but it's usually the same suspect/s.
Sorry.

Ic that I was greedy and didn't want to share my teddy grahams with 3 little girls today. I gave in. It's hard to pass up a smiling 3 1/3 year old saying "Pweaaaaaaaaaase? Can I have some of your Teddy bear cookies things?"

Surlysomething

In Remembrance
In Remembrance
For the record, I think Surly's post was directed at me, not Lovely. I'm the one it's ok to discredit or slam any post I write.
It was a general statement.

I would have quoted you if I was specifying. But i'm thankful the mod got on it and we're back on track.

:)

Weeze

Justin Bieber of Dims
IC that I think that new show Mike and Molly is actually helping my mother feel good about herself. The evening after she watches it, she's a completely different, more confident person, and it's really great to see... even if it's coming from a corny tv show :p

thatgirl08

KNOW IT ALL
IC that I'm absolutely exhausted mentally and physically. I'm grateful for my new (second) job but eight days with no day off has left me tired and irritated. It was supposed to be 11 days with no day off but I had to call in sick today.. which leads me to my second confession. I also C that I hatehatehatehatehate PCOS and how it messes with my period .. I hate that I feel so achey and weak and that I'm bleeding and leaking everywhere.. I hate that I only made it 9 hours yesterday at my new job before I finally had to leave because I really felt like I was going to pass out.. I hate that I had to leave my coworkers without an extra person when there was still a good 2 hours work left to do.. and I hate that I had to call in today when it's only my second week.

MizzSnakeBite

Taking a Break From Here
IC that I'm absolutely exhausted mentally and physically. I'm grateful for my new (second) job but eight days with no day off has left me tired and irritated. It was supposed to be 11 days with no day off but I had to call in sick today.. which leads me to my second confession. I also C that I hatehatehatehatehate PCOS and how it messes with my period .. I hate that I feel so achey and weak and that I'm bleeding and leaking everywhere.. I hate that I only made it 9 hours yesterday at my new job before I finally had to leave because I really felt like I was going to pass out.. I hate that I had to leave my coworkers without an extra person when there was still a good 2 hours work left to do.. and I hate that I had to call in today when it's only my second week.
(((hugs))) I hope you're able to get some rest.

CarlaSixx

Just Another Weirdo
IC I'm really afraid of going to the movie theatre and not fitting in the seats :( I wanna go see HP7 part1 sooooo bad but I want to be able to watch it without hurting. Sometimes I wish I was more an apple than a pear :(

Tracy

Fat & Sassy
IC that the new guy in my life is driving me crazy insane with his huge body....he must weigh at least 400lbs + and all I can think about is exploring every inch of his body! :eat2::blush:

lozonloz

IC that I feel useless for taking so much time off Uni after my Dad died that I dont know if I can catch up.

MizzSnakeBite

Taking a Break From Here
IC that I feel useless for taking so much time off Uni after my Dad died that I dont know if I can catch up.
I'm so sorry for your loss. Have you spoken with your professors and/or your adviser? They might be able to offer some advice or assistance.

Surlysomething

In Remembrance
In Remembrance

Have you talked to your Dr? Maybe you need to take Iron or something like that to give you more pep in your step.

Feel better, kiddo.

jewels_mystery

Urban Hippie
I am so sorry honey. {{hugs}}. I hope you feel better tomorrow.

jewels_mystery

Urban Hippie
IC I'm really afraid of going to the movie theatre and not fitting in the seats :( I wanna go see HP7 part1 sooooo bad but I want to be able to watch it without hurting. Sometimes I wish I was more an apple than a pear :(
I have that problem too. Do you have a theater that has stadium seating in your area?

IC that the new guy in my life is driving me crazy insane with his huge body....he must weigh at least 400lbs + and all I can think about is exploring every inch of his body! :eat2::blush:
Sounds Yummy

littlefairywren

Wren aka ISFJ
DM Supporter
Soft (((hugs))), baby girl. I like Surly's suggestion, you may want to get your iron levels checked.

thatgirl08

KNOW IT ALL
Yeah, I'm definitely going to ask my doctor about taking iron pills. Under normal circumstances my levels are fine but I'm losing so much blood right now that I'm sure my iron is low. Every time I try to talk to her about PCOS she tells me I have to take birth control.. she like refuses to talk about any other ways of managing it and I'm just really nervous about the potential side effects of BC. I feel a little better tonight though.. apparently my new job is pissed at me (says my friend who got me the job) so I have to go in for sure tomorrow whether I feel good or not.. hoping I'll feel a lot better tomorrow morning:)

Sweet Tooth

Deep. W i d e.
I wish you could come to Detroit to go with us! My plus size staff member and her plus size daughter are both going with me at midnight. [I'll understand if my staffer is sleepy the next day at work, as I will be too.] We have a theater with seats where the armrests raise. Are there any where you are?

JerseyGirl07093

Stick a fork in me
In keeping with the 'confession' part of this thread...
IC that if it weren't for stadium seating I probably wouldn't be able to go to the movies at all.
Don't be shy about calling a theater and seeing if they have stadium seating. Or, as I asked the last theater I called "Do you have the seats with the arms that go up?" :p My friend gets free movies on Tuesdays with one of her credit cards and I wanted to make sure I could fit in the seat or else there was no use in me even going. Luckily they did have seats with the arms that go up and hopefully this will lead to more free movies for me! :)

CarlaSixx

Just Another Weirdo
I wish you could come to Detroit to go with us! My plus size staff member and her plus size daughter are both going with me at midnight. [I'll understand if my staffer is sleepy the next day at work, as I will be too.] We have a theater with seats where the armrests raise. Are there any where you are?
Sadly there's only 2 movie theatres in my city, and only one is playing HP7, and not even doing the midnight showing! :(

They are stadium seating (I'm guessing) but the arms don't go up. The seats flip but there's a solid black plastic armrest with a cupholder on it. There's designated sections that are supposed to be for wheelchairs, too, but I don't think I'd be allowed to sit on the floor where the wheelchairs go to watch the movie, though that would TOTALLY fix my problem.

Unfortunately I don't have any friends in my city anymore, so I will be headed there alone. My father has severe claustrophobia so he can't sit in the theatre in the dark, and my mother can't sit for long than about an hour or two.

She's actually getting a heavy duty wheeled walker sometime this week or the next, and I was thinking of borrowing it if she got it in time. It holds 450 lbs, so it'll hold me with absolutely no problem, and the cushion on the seat is very nice and squishy. So perhaps I'll be able to get that, though I'll look weird being a 21 year old walking in with a walker and not even needing to use it for anything but to sit comfortably. At least the cinema won't be losing any money, but sheesh... I'm willing to sit on the frikkin floor to see the damn movie!

The last time I went was when Couples Retreat was out, and I'm pretty sure I was smaller than I am right now, and the armrests dug into my thighs and hips so bad that I was crying from the pain, and getting up to leave took about 10 minutes :( So I'm pretty sure this time will hurt if I even attempt it.

Lovelyone

Fat, and loveable!
I confess that I am a little terrified of trying to get what I want most, because it will mean leaving behind what I am most comfortable with and beginning new in a place where I don't know anyone.

Latest posts