BBW Confessions thread

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Tad

Dimensions' loiterer
Is it wrong of me to be getting excited about all of this talk of DQ and ladies enjoying said treats? :eat2:
No, but it is wrong to post on the bbw board much if you are not one. Sorry, this board is meant to be a place that the women can talk amongst themselves without us guys horning in on the conversation.

Once in a while chiming in with something like 'did you hear about the flavour of Blizzard that DQ just came out with' will generally slide by, but for the most part try to stay out of the conversation on this one board. Pretty much all the rest are fair game.

BigElectricKat

Have a question? PM me!
Staff member
Global Moderator
No, but it is wrong to post on the bbw board much if you are not one. Sorry, this board is meant to be a place that the women can talk amongst themselves without us guys horning in on the conversation.

Once in a while chiming in with something like 'did you hear about the flavour of Blizzard that DQ just came out with' will generally slide by, but for the most part try to stay out of the conversation on this one board. Pretty much all the rest are fair game.
Sorry. I guess I really don't understand this forum much. Far be it from me to overstep my boundaries. You shant hear from me again here. Apologies.

fritzi

My personal environment has been getting to me lately.

Over the past six months, I've been sick for a good nine weeks. A week before Christmas stomach flu, in January Bronchitis. Before Easter 10 days stomach flu, now 4 weeks of a terrible case of strep throat.

Naturally - if even swallowing a sip of water hurts like hell - I've lost quite some weight. From a size 16/18 down again to 14.

Everybody who sees me says: "You look great, so slim. What have you done, which diet was that?" Or praises my "new exercise program".

When I tell than I've been really sick, they don't react at all, just shrug and say, "You look so well."

How about someone caring that I feel like shit, am totally messed up inside after 4 weeks on anti-biotics???

Tracii

You poor dear fritzi that sounds awful.
Are you any feeling better now?
I hope so because you have been thru enough already.
Here is a cyber hug for you.

Tracii

May have to do DQ on Sunday I have been craving their onion rings.

fritzi

Tracii, BBWMegan44D & plushkitty - thank you for the kind words and sympathy.

Today's my first day off antibiotics, so things are picking up.

What just got to me is that even long-term friends don't seem to give a shit if you're sick - as long as you lose weight.
Not exactly a comforting insight.

BBW MeganLynn44DD

Fatter and happier!🐄
Sometimes that's all people see,my mom is my biggest critic.As long as I am thin she's happy,well I'm not and never will be.Years ago we used to shop together and as I began to gain it really pissed her off,almost to a point where we didn't speak for a while.We are in a better place these days,but once in a while she throws in a comment.All we can ask is to be happy.

AmyJo1976

DM Supporter
Sometimes that's all people see,my mom is my biggest critic.As long as I am thin she's happy,well I'm not and never will be.Years ago we used to shop together and as I began to gain it really pissed her off,almost to a point where we didn't speak for a while.We are in a better place these days,but once in a while she throws in a comment.All we can ask is to be happy.
I couldn't relate more to that!

Tracii

My Mom is the worst for saying things that are on her mind and doesn't care who hears it.
My weight is the number one topic either at her house or if we go shopping.
She is from New York City and the more she talks the louder she gets so I have to tell her "the next county over does not need to hear your opinion" so pipe down.
My Daddy is so sweet he just gives me a hug and a kiss and never mentions my weight.

BBW MeganLynn44DD

Fatter and happier!🐄
The way you're dad handles things sounds awesome!We only get two parents so we need to take them for what they are and love em no matter what!Sometimes they don't make things easy though!

AmandaLynn

cake, lots & lots of cake
My mom will say something once in a while. I don't think it's critical for the sake of being critical. She is a very large woman herself and I think it's more out of concern. My dad has never said a word. My grandmother was rough on me over the holidays though.