BBW Confessions thread

Discussion in 'BBW/FA Board' started by Tina, Jul 8, 2009.

1. Dec 19, 2017 #5701

docilej

docilej

docilej

My gf just went thru gastric bypass surgery. When we started dating she was on the cusp of 300 lbs (Mmmm....), but now, she's around 240...looking at a target weight of 155lbs (she's 45yo, 5'3"). I love her still, but damn l miss being next to that incredible size :(

2. Dec 22, 2017 #5702

Tracii

Tracii

Tracii

I know a lady that had GB surgery and she lost a lot but she has gained 90% of it back over the span of 2 years.
    I have one GF that had a lap band thing done and she is as fat as ever.
    If you don't change your eating habits after GB you will gain it back.

3. Dec 22, 2017 #5703

docilej

docilej

docilej

...so true! But, my g/f is tenacious. I'm quite confident that once she achieves her 'target weight' she'll maintain it. As for the lap band method- that has the highest fail rate. I'm not surprised your friend grew back her size. (I'm waiting for Mariah Carey to balloon back up...hehe...).
    Not having my g/f at the 300 lbs mark is bad enough, but the worst aspect of all of this is...the hanging skin. That's a pretty tough thing to overlook :(

4. Dec 23, 2017 #5704

Tracii

Tracii

Tracii

I have to wonder do you love her for her or just because she is overweight?
    It is her body and its up to her what she does with it.

5. Dec 23, 2017 #5705

docilej

docilej

docilej

Please don't question my love for her. All I ever meant was- I got blindsided when she told me she was going through with this. It would be like if I came home one day with a face tattoo. It was something I never expected.

6. Dec 25, 2017 #5706

Tracii

Tracii

Tracii

A face tattoo is permanent losing some weight isn't so not quite the same thing.
    I'm glad you are in love with her as a person thats awesome but so many post here about this kind of thing so my apologies if it came across as offensive.
    I sure didn't mean it that way.

7. Dec 25, 2017 #5707

docilej

docilej

docilej

A face tattoo is permanent as having 80% of your stomach surgically removed...because that's what she did.

8. Dec 25, 2017 #5708

Tracii

Tracii

Tracii

Well thats permanent too I suppose.

9. Jan 21, 2018 #5709

AndSoItGoes

AndSoItGoes

AndSoItGoes

Congratulations to her ! :)

10. May 31, 2019 #5710

Emmy

Emmy

Emmy

something witty..

confessions thread eh!? I was messing around with a guy, when i took my shirt off he said "huh, i thought youd have saggy boobs cuz youre bigger"
    ..i dont :eek: but i didnt know if i should laugh or smack him! Anyone else have odd comments from a hook up?

11. May 31, 2019 #5711

BBW MeganLynn44DD

BBW MeganLynn44DD

BBW MeganLynn44DD

Perfectly Round

Well,when I began to gain I gained mostly in my belly.I was mistaken a few times for being pregnant.I was told by a co-worker,”Big belly,big boobs,you must be knocked up.”Ummmm,no just fat and happy, was my response!

LifelongFA, Tad, Emmy and 1 other person like this.
  12. Jun 20, 2019 #5712

HUGEisElegant

HUGEisElegant

HUGEisElegant

Yeah, it's hard to say if you should have smacked him or not. lol :rolleyes: But I have a feeling he meant no harm. It's just that some guys can be a little fumbly and inelegant with their choice of words. Although, him thinking you "might" have had saggy boobs is not necessarily a "bad" thing per se. Perhaps a little insensitive, but there are actually plenty of guys who either don't mind or are attracted to saggy boobs, so it's hard to say where he was coming from when he said that. But yeah, I think guys tend to have a preconceived notion of what women of a certain size and body type "should" be, which can affect their viewpoint, and can cause them to say something like that. As insensitive as it may be. But not in all instances does an assumption mean a guy is implying it in a negative way. :) It's just that some guys are a little out to lunch when it comes to thoughtful wording. lol :oops:

DragonFly likes this.
  13. Jun 20, 2019 #5713

HUGEisElegant

HUGEisElegant

HUGEisElegant

As for myself, I am not sure what I'm confessing! o_O Here I am on a site dedicated to FA/FFA, as well as the attraction and appreciation of BBW and SSBBW women. I have already quite openly shared my attraction for SSBBW women, so I'm not sure what to confess here. lol :p I love, respect and appreciate big women in all their forms, and that's why I am here. Which is to share and rejoice in that respect and appreciation, as well as to learn and meet some nice people along the way. :) If that is a confession of my love, appreciation, respect and attraction to big, beautiful curvy women, then I am "guilty" as charged. ;)

14. Jun 20, 2019 #5714

BigElectricKat

BigElectricKat

BigElectricKat

Are you intelligent? Staff Member Global Moderator

Here is a weird confession.
    Years ago, I was at a party with some friends that seemed to get out of hand after a while. Since it was a close friend's house, I decided that I'd better kick some of the people out and get things under control. After getting things simmered down I went looking for my friend. He had hooked up with a big gal (he was pretty husky himself) and so I wanted to make sure they were alright. I opened the door to one of the bedroom and there they were, screwing. I quickly closed the door so as not to disturb them. And made sure others didn't either. But as I stood outside the door I realized that I couldn't tell who was on top and who was on the bottom! It was just two big, white asses staring back at me. Found out later which was which and had to admit to my friend I thought he was the girl.:confused:

15. Jun 20, 2019 #5715

Emmy

Emmy

Emmy

something witty..

omg.. i never thought of that! what if he wanted them to be lol bonus for co ed discussions

16. Jun 20, 2019 #5716

BigElectricKat

BigElectricKat

BigElectricKat

Are you intelligent? Staff Member Global Moderator

He should have just been happy to SEE your boobs!;)

DragonFly, LifelongFA and traceg like this.
  17. Jun 20, 2019 #5717

Emmy

Emmy

Emmy

something witty..

hahahaha love this

18. Jun 20, 2019 #5718

HUGEisElegant

HUGEisElegant

HUGEisElegant

LOL! Great story! Love it! xD But didn't he know to put a sock on the doorknob??? :eek: I'm pretty sure that's the international signal for "we gettin' busy up in here". lol :p

Funtastic curves and DragonFly like this.
  19. Jun 20, 2019 #5719

bubba350

bubba350

bubba350

My wife had gastric bypass surgery also went from 365 to 225. It was what she wanted to ease her knee pain. I supported her because it was her choice and her body.
    Yes she was a doll at 365 but I love her .She is just as sexy at 225 she is not happy with the saggy excess skin. But that's the price you pay. I know how she feels I have my own from my 425 lbs. days. In the end we will both benefit from better health .
    We are both getting older extremely fat while sexy,is a younger persons preference.
    At 62 I'm happy to be 300lbs. 62 and 425lbs. would be painful.
    You love her support her the insides really matter more than the outside looks.

20. Jun 20, 2019 #5720

HUGEisElegant

HUGEisElegant

HUGEisElegant

Oh no! Maybe he's disappointed now! :eek: I'm kidding! I'm kidding! :p But seriously, all joking and silliness aside, yes. There are guys who like saggy boobs too. :) And I can tell you that it's pretty much a guarantee that for the majority of guys who like bigger women, many of them also like saggy boobs too. So either way, you're good to go. :)

Emmy likes this.