BBW Confessions thread

Discussion in 'BBW/FA Board' started by Tina, Jul 8, 2009.

1. Jun 20, 2019 #5721

happily_married

happily_married

happily_married

Happy to be part of Dims!

Yeah, you name it and there is a guy out there who loves it. And not in a fetish sort of way necessarily.

Also, I’ve personally noticed how much I love some of the features on my wife that mainstream may consider flaws. Sagging boobs, stretch marks, etc. she’s so perfect and all those little “flaws” contribute to her perfection.

Emmy and LifelongFA like this.
  2. Jun 20, 2019 #5722

HUGEisElegant

HUGEisElegant

HUGEisElegant

Yep! Couldn't agree more with what you said. :) More times than not, I think people apply the word "fetish" to something they don't understand, or care to understand. When in reality, something as beautiful and commonplace as sagging breasts is just a part of the spectrum of beauty that applies to anyone. Any woman can have saggy boobs, regardless of her body type, breast size or even her age. It isn't a "fetish" at all. Just a part of what beauty can be for many people. :)

And yes! Again, I couldn't agree more with what you said about what the mainstream may call "flaws". I, too, like sagging boobs and I absolutely adore stretch marks and cellulite as well. I find them to be highly attractive. Each one is as beautiful and unique as a fingerprint, and only adds to a woman's beauty. In my opinion, culturally-perceived "imperfection" is utter perfection to me. I love it all and I make no apologies for it. For why would I ever apologize for something I think is so beautiful? :)

3. Jun 21, 2019 #5723

Dan DeLeon

Dan DeLeon

Dan DeLeon

Odd admission (to me).

I'm tempted to ask, did the thought "Yeaaahhhh, Baby! I'd tap that!" cross your mind before you found out whose was whose . . .

But, we won't go there, BEK.

4. Jun 21, 2019 #5724

BigElectricKat

BigElectricKat

BigElectricKat

Are you intelligent? Staff Member Global Moderator

No. Even as the unofficial bouncer of the night, I found time to get some "work" in on my own.;)
    In fact, she was BBW friend of our little clique.

5. Jul 16, 2019 #5725

Ncmomof4

Ncmomof4

Ncmomof4

I know this is a little later from when you posted this but I'm brand new here and read your post. It is very hard when you partner changes something that we really loved about them. And im sure she has lost quite a bit more since your post. Just be supportive, people think it the easy way to lose weight but it is probably one of the hardest things I have ever done. I had mine almost 10 years ago. I am still thrilled that I did but there are some serious effects both emotional and physical. The sagging skin SUCKS! I lost 145 lbs and have unfortunately gained about 50 lbs back after getting pregnant and having some serious marriage issues. It is very common when you lose that much that your personality changes as well, which can be really hard on those that love her. I remember as I got down that I would actually get at Male attention because I was like I am the same girl that 1 year you would not have even thought to look at. Talk about being pissy. There was also a safety thing because when I was larger I never feared walking in a dark parking lot cause really who's gonna be able to pick me up and get me in a car without a serious fight. But when I was the size someone could have thrown me in the car there was some fear doing things I would not have thought secondly when I was bigger. But I was able to do things with my girls that I hadnt been able to when I was at my largest. And I did have a decrease in joint pains. I also bought alot of clothes!!! I hope she is having a positive experience and that things are going well with you both. Because there is something about unconditional love.

6. Jul 17, 2019 #5726

HUGEisElegant

HUGEisElegant

HUGEisElegant

Well said and well written. Thanks for your insight! :)

Ncmomof4 likes this.
  7. Jul 17, 2019 #5727

happily_married

happily_married

happily_married

Happy to be part of Dims!

Seems you would say overall, despite some serious adjustments, it was a good decision for you?

And you are so right! It’s tough when someone we love wants to change one of the things we love about them. What’s important is to love a person, not a fat person. It’s okay to love that about her, but it can’t be the driving force behind that love. Same for any guy who loves his partner because of how fit and in shape she is. Then she has a baby and that changes...

I hope you continue to thrive and enjoy life as much as you can. We get one shot and I don’t want to ever look back and realize I’ve messed it all up!

8. Jul 17, 2019 #5728

Ncmomof4

Ncmomof4

Ncmomof4

Yes I am still very happy that I had it done. I am often upset that I regained some but I am still in a better spot than I was.

Love has to based on so much more than the physical. It maybe but brought you together in the beginning but none of us look like we did when we were 20. We age, things change and if love is solely based on the physical what are we left with if there is God forbid an accident or an injury out of our control.

I need to remember to live life to the fullest because your right we dont want to look back and think man I wish I had done that! Thank you for the reminder!

9. Jul 17, 2019 #5729

TwoSwords

TwoSwords

TwoSwords

Love must be based on the person's humanity on some level if it is to be unconditional. If the relationship changes, and people start to drift apart from one another, even then, you can continue to love the person and care about what happens to them. You should never wish harm on a person, just because you enjoy fewer things about them.

It's a hard lesson, but a necessary one, and only really possible if a person has hope.

I would, however, add the caveat that some things may be necessary for a close relationship (especially a romantic relationship) to work, which are not, strictly-speaking, the foundation of love. Believe it or not, love is not all you need.

BigElectricKat likes this.
  10. Jul 17, 2019 #5730

Ncmomof4

Ncmomof4

Ncmomof4

I completely agree with that!

BigElectricKat and TwoSwords like this.
  11. Jul 18, 2019 #5731

BouncingBoy

BouncingBoy

BouncingBoy

Formerly known as Dragorat

When Mousey & I 1st met online,it was the physical that attracted me to her.Then as we talked there was a feeling there that went beyond just the physical.Then when we finally met it all became clear that we were meant to be.2 1/2 years later we're still going strong & I feel getting stronger.

HUGEisElegant and Emmy like this.