• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

BBW/SSBBW using public electric scooter:)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

anonymous.viewerun

Hi Everyone,

I am wondering if there are BBW/SSBBW here that were brave enough to try these new convenient electric scooters spread around the cities :) The usage is quite simple just downloading app to your smartphone connect with bank account card and you are ready to go:) I think it is relatively cheap and a lot of curvy beauties would enjoy to be carried around rather than be tried just walking long distances:) The question is if any of girls 400 lbs and more already tried it ? I know that some of these scooters are heavy duty and have weight limit up to 260 lbs :) the problem is that not each beauty weight is so small and why bigger girls have to be always be in bad position to use such a stuff:/ I saw woman like 300 lbs so not much heavier than that heavy duty e- scooter weight capacity but unfortunately the scooters in place where she wanted to start ride had only those weaker ones... She just took what was accessible and rode it:) I saw the whole floor bent quite a lot when she step on it but it carried her:) I think that if it will not break under the full weight of woman then overloading it even by 200 lbs or more should not scare the girls that much. I think it is not a riding women business when engine is struggling a bit more or a bit less or when battery die faster or later:) if we are talking about breaking efficiency then I think it is not a problem too cause overloaded scooter will simply not reach full speed so heavier girl more overload, more overload less speed, less speed less problems with breaking:) Does any of girls here already tried any of those scooters???
Please write your experience your height, weight, weight limit of scooter and how it was handling your weight on even and uneven ground, on grass, concrete, going on flat ground or uphill:)

Attachments

• SmartSelect_20210724-102124_Chrome.jpg
    SmartSelect_20210724-102124_Chrome.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 1
  • SmartSelect_20210724-081548_YouTube.jpg
    SmartSelect_20210724-081548_YouTube.jpg
    171.2 KB · Views: 1

Latest posts

Back