• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

BBW/SSBBW Video Collection For Sale

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FTFeeder

Hello Everyone,

First time poster, long time lurker, even longer BBW Admirer.

Over the years I have accumulated quite a few BBW Videos (19 to be exact) from some of the prominent vendors that use Dimensions. I have enjoyed watching them over the years, but I am now heading down a new path in my life and will not be able to keep possesion of the videos. Rather than throw them out, I figure someone here might be able to enjoy viewing these lovely ladies as much as I have.

My goal would be to have whoever is interested to send an email via the Dimensions system with a bid of what you are willing to pay for the ENTIRE collection. Sorry everyone, I don't want to sell them seperately. I believe the combined value is somewhere between $800-$1,000, so I guess a good starting point bid would probably be around $100. (I'd like to get a little something back. :)) Feel free to send as many offers as you'd like. It is a silent auction that will run through this Sunday, 5/20/07. I will contact the winner via email to confirm the winning bid, so make sure you include your email address. You will have 24 hours to respond to the winning notification. I will accept Paypal as a form of payment and it must be received within 24 hours. Shipping will be discussed with the winning bidder.

Video List:

Courtesy of Big Cuties:
Skye DVD

Courtesy of Bountiful Productions:
Brooke's Penthouse VHS
1st Cheesecake Video VHS
A RealFG's Last Stand VHS

Courtesy of Dimensions:
Best of Dimensions Videos

Courtesy of MercedesBBW:
Amazing Pear DVD
Cheeky Debut VHS
Cherry Debut VHS
Chocolate Desire Debut DVD
Diamond's Swimsuits VHS
Diamond's Torture DVD
HoneyBunz DVD
Joi's Debut VHS
Joi and Ms. Bottom's Up VHS
Mercedes and Ms. Bottom's Up DVD
New Model Auditions 3 VHS
New Model Auditions 6 DVD

Miscellaneous:
Soft and Sensuous Jeannine (500lbs.)
600lbs. of Revealing Roz

For any of the lovely ladies in these videos or the vendors selling them, I assure you that these are the originals and have not been copied. I am fully aware of the legal ramifications for doing so. Therefore, feel free to contact me with any questions or concerns.

I will also include in the package a copy of the June '00 Dimensions Magazine that I received a long time ago.

Please be serious with your offers and I will be in contact with the winner. I will not announce the winner here, but I will post when the sale has officially ended. Thank you and good luck to everyone.

Latest posts

Back