BBW's and Skinny Dudes

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

October

...So basically, as long as he's got kind of a pretty boy face, is blond-ish, brooding, quirky and looks like he might have succeeded as a Hitler youth, I'll usually nurse a serious crush on him that usually doesn't die.
I agree he is hot... but what is that all about? Just wondering if anyone else sees what I see and is scratching their head?

verucassault

meh, i am a fan of dudes. usually the dark whites. (white men with dark hair and eyes) cant say i prefer skinny. i do like something to hold on to. i suppose i like handsome average men of any height.

tinytoddy

Where the skinny guy gets called, at best: little, tiny, small...At worst: twig, skeleton, weak etc.

I have been called all those things!!

tinytoddy

honestly, i believe skinny guys do tend to be more fa. just from my past experience, they tend to like the fact that they are itty bitty and the girl is larger. they are drawn to large, strong women in general. i am not sure what triggers this in them, maybe because they have body issues of their own being super thin or such, but i believe their own size does play a role in their decision to date big girls.

In my opinion of myself I find this statement to be true. Can't explain it, it is what it is. I may be submissive to a point.

tinytoddy

Personally, I am attracted to skinny men only. It is rare for me to be attracted to a man with weight on him. I feel bad saying that seeing as myself is a BBW. But anyways, that's where I am at.
But what if the skinny guy is also shorter than yourself?

blueeyedevie

This is something I am asked about a lot. If I just say I am engaged and they don't know me well or have met H, they assume he will be a big guy. I was always attracted to a very different type man than H. He is Asian, 5'8, and is slim. When I told my friends that I grew up with they were surprised. I have always been larger, and tall and I have always had one type, Tall and Skinny guys. I can understand a lot of the previous post. I agree it all depends on A. Love, and then comes type. However I do not think I could ever be attracted to a big guy.

gobettiepurple

I'm your huckleberry
This is something I am asked about a lot. If I just say I am engaged and they don't know me well or have met H, they assume he will be a big guy. I was always attracted to a very different type man than H. He is Asian, 5'8, and is slim. When I told my friends that I grew up with they were surprised. I have always been larger, and tall and I have always had one type, Tall and Skinny guys. I can understand a lot of the previous post. I agree it all depends on A. Love, and then comes type. However I do not think I could ever be attracted to a big guy.
you are not the only one - my sister, who is super tall, like 5'10" usually dates short asian men. Its not weird, but some of her friends think its weird. I agree though, people will assume whatever they do, mostly because they are working with a certain construct from data that they know of you. I like to be unexpected :) congrats on being engaged by the way, he's a lucky devil, whatever he looks like!

BCBeccabae

Pearchan-y
DimensionsModel
While I've more so always been a face person,
I would definitely say I prefer walking skeletons.
Skeleton :3

1love_emily

COLLEGE
A while ago, I thought that I'd be both a BBW and an FFA. The more and more I look at this site, the more I realize it's not true for me.

I can be attracted to someone with a little extra on them... but I really like tall, skinny, gangly men. Someone with long and lean limbs is just attractive to me. I'm already nearly six feet tall, so I need someone even taller than that. I just need someone to contrast my body shape with his.

That's what I'm attracted to.

1love_emily

COLLEGE
Well I only date thicker women, even though I know this about what women are looking for, I'm 6'7" and about 181 lbs, some plus women said they don't do the big on big, they like thinner men. On the other hand some women would like me to be thicker, I have the height but not the weight, so it goes both ways. (I'm single too) LMAO
Like this ^. This is what I would be attracted to. Tall, skinny. :wubu:

patmcf

I just need someone to contrast my body shape with his.

That's what I'm attracted to.
I never necessarily correlated my attraction to big, beautiful women with an explicit comparison to my own skinnier frame. However, the more I think about it, I believe it may be an implicit, perhaps subconscious, element of my attraction. I guess what I am saying is, the more I think about a BBW's body in relation to my own, the more turned on I get. :)

1love_emily

COLLEGE
I never necessarily correlated my attraction to big, beautiful women with an explicit comparison to my own skinnier frame. However, the more I think about it, I believe it may be an implicit, perhaps subconscious, element of my attraction. I guess what I am saying is, the more I think about a BBW's body in relation to my own, the more turned on I get. :)
I like expressing my provocative thoughts ;)

LivingCanvas

I've never really thought of myself as tall (I'm 5'10"). But most people tell me that I am. Only when I thought about how most of the guys I've dated have been my height or slightly shorter did I realize that I might actually be considered "tall," haha.

With that being said, I am often attracted to taller guys but since I'm so shy/self-conscious, unless they approach me, nothing ever becomes of it. Darn nerves! But I guess I love feeling short! One of my old love interests was 6'4" and it was lovely to feel so short in comparison. :D

But, in terms of weight preferences, I tend to like the smaller to teddy bear sized guys. While I don't like to think of my size in comparison to the skinny gentleman in question (because I know I'd feel huge...I'm still working on my self-esteem, which dissolved after an abusive relationship) I also don't find myself being attracted to large or larger than me men. Then again, if I fell in love with someone who happened to be large, so be it. You can't help who you love. :]

1love_emily

COLLEGE
Then again, if I fell in love with someone who happened to be large, so be it. You can't help who you love. :]
This is how I feel. Honestly, I talk a big game, but I'd love who I love.

Snow White says "One day my prince will come". I'm waiting on that day. He doesn't need to be the perfect "other half". He just needs to be himself.

LivingCanvas

Everyone's allowed to have an "ideal type." We just have to realize that it might not be the actual appearance that our special someone comes in. :]

penguin

Fnord
I've long had a preference for tall, skinny, nerd types. Or maybe more dorks, it's hard to tell the difference sometimes. But that's all about intelligence and dorks tend to be funnier than nerds in my experience. It makes me feel a bit hypocritical at times, but we like what we like. Toned is nice, but bulging muscles aren't.

Bananaspills

My husband is tall and skinny :wubu:
I have, in the past, been attracted to men both taller and shorter than me, thin and fat. But my theoretical ideal would be somehow bigger than me; so either taller than me (I'm 5' 9") or of a similar height to me but built fairly solid (not super-muscular though!)

KittyKitten

Nerdysillysweetspicysaucy
honestly, i believe skinny guys do tend to be more fa. just from my past experience, they tend to like the fact that they are itty bitty and the girl is larger. they are drawn to large, strong women in general. i am not sure what triggers this in them, maybe because they have body issues of their own being super thin or such, but i believe their own size does play a role in their decision to date big girls.

In my opinion of myself I find this statement to be true. Can't explain it, it is what it is. I may be submissive to a point.
I have noticed that as well as all most of my boyfriends have been smaller than me. Many skinny/slim men are drawn to the large difference in hip size and thighs and get turned on by that.

Latest posts