• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

BBWs in Bands

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

runningman

I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this but I was watching MTV2 this morning and saw a band called 'The Gossip' who I'd heard of but had never actually seen. They're just starting to be considered a very cool underground indie band in the UK. Anyway the lead singer is a BBW. And lead singers in bands have to be confident, have to have that something about them, stage presence - whatever so it was no surprise that she was confident but she was amazing. Is anyone else a fan of this band? After this morning I think I have a new favourite band!!

I saw the video for a track called 'Listen Up' and she dances around in it eating pizza! Aware of her size and seemingly making a statement saying "Yeah I know I'm a big girl and look I eat pizza too so f**k you!" Needless to say I thought it was awesome. :smitten: :D

So anyone else heard of The Gossip or a fan?

Does anyone know any other bands featuring BBWs? Or BHMs for that matter? Not that I'd be overly interested in that! :D

Latest posts

Back