BBWs with *GASP* small boobs!

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

gogogal

Men get way too much credit for being discerning when it comes to boobs. A guy can wax on all he likes about how he loves ginormous breasts, but wave your itty bitty B cups in any man's face and he'll be all like, "Ummm... derrrr... I love you"

MystiqueFantasy

hunny i know exactly how you feel, i am much much larger than you i am 5'8" and 460 lbs with small 54C breasts. there for a long time i really thought it was quite normal till i joined the bbw and ssbw world and found the term bbw is widely WIDELY used, no pun intended lol. to me a bbw should mean you are big in all areas not just massive boobs, but thats beside the point. there are many men that love women for smaller breasts as well as for their personality. Do not let people that put you down like that get to you hunny, be proud of what you have and who you are, doing this you will find a man that is far better for you and will love you for who you are. if a man tells you your hot more than likely he just wants sex, but if a man that tells you your beautiful he is also looking at your soul. i have gained so much more confidence about myself that i even model and show all my curves and small breasts because i know inside i am beautiful and comfortable being me. be who you are hunny, confidence is beautiful and sexy :)

missyj1978

THIS!! Super fucking annoying to try to talk to other women about personal issues, when you Neanderthals are waving your hard-ons all over.
:bow: This^^ was so very much needed!!! And Ladies boobs are boobs, big or small. The ones who have big ones wish they were smaller and the ones with smaller one wish they were bigger. I myself wish mine were smaller because they stop me from wearing cute little tops. I cant even wear the kind of tank top out of the house without looking like I a dang street walker and having my teenage daughter yell at me to wear something else cause I am "hanging out". It's 90 damn degrese out I dont wanna cover up I am doing all I can not to die of damn heat stroke!

BigCutiePenny

I love women of all shapes and sizes, but I have always been partial to small breasts. And I love a girl who is soft and squishy all over with just a handful in each cup!:wubu:

I feel like my butt is too small for the rest of me. As I gain, my tummy and tits are getting huge, but from the back I look small. :(

Guess we are all a bit self conscious about our bodies!

ChickletsBBW

Mostly a Voyeur :)
Sorry to read you're feeling insecure about your books. I too have had an issue with mine, not so much the size...but my nipples. .they seem to have a mind of their own and its been frustrating many times in my life especially when starting to date someone new. I hate having to explain to the guy they are not doing anything wrong, and yes I'm turned on and YES I love to have my boobs touched, massaged, and sucked just like any other woman.

Its taken me a long time to embrace what I've got and just be comfortable in my own skin..even if my nipples aren't what I want them to be. Im also kind of an odd size too cuz I'm bigger around than my cup size should supposedly be but I'm fine with the size.

For the couple comments I've read for uncommon breast sizes, you all may want to try and find something u like with www.womanwithin.com as I have found them to have a very large size range with a lot of cute bras too.

I hope this helps and just embrace your size and your uniqueness as has been said :) We are all different in just about every aspect so enjoy your differences...men will too edu when u find ones that dont have any problem with having one handful or one palm full :) Keep them busy by putting them in their mouths ;) I have yet to meet any man that doesn't like to suck on breasts ;) even my own 'unperfect' ones :)

KittyKitten

Nerdysillysweetspicysaucy
Say what?

Has there even been an ATTEMPT to read what all the handful of male posters have said? Because if there has been, then even Helen Keller could see that we haven't come in to this thread waving our hard-ons around In fact, the majority of our comments have been rather supportive of the OP. It would be refreshing if anyone would stop and actually look at the WHOLE of the posts and quit zeroing in on something that can be misconstrued.

ETA: Neanderthals? Really?

Whether people like it or not, validation is a huge issue for many people, male and female. I love to hear the opinion of male posters.

Deacone

For Azeroth!
OMG someone has said it! I feel really irritated wanting to buy anything nice because most plus size websites have certain sizes for set things (i.e dresses and everyone who wears dresses must have big boobs)

Well I'm Asian, and we're not reknown for having boobs. So when I got fatter and fatter, it went to my belly...not my boobs. So I'm like still a C cup, when everyone my size/weight would be like a E/G. And it shows in when I want to wear dresses. BAGGY. BAGGY BOOBIE AREAS :<

tootsieroll81

I have trouble buying clothes. The last time that I measured, My bust:48, waist:49, my hips:60. So finding a dress that won't be too baggy in the front, but will still fit around my waist and hips is annoying.

Pearlover90000

OLIVEYOU:

As someone who likes pear gals, most of us would find it sexier the smaller you were on top, the better!

In other words, we like the Booty, and the waist down.

PL

Right? I'm starting to think I just sort of dug myself into a hole with this thread. Especially with responses like "I like C cups just fine!!" -______- like yeah, C cups might seem small to you but there are *actually* two cup sizes smaller than that, and i happen to be one of them. argh.

mermaid8

mermaid
I have the same problem. I've never had the breast size for my weight. I'm 297lbs and my bra size is a 44b. It's nearly impossible to find my size. Plus size clothing is difficult to wear because the tops can be baggy in the breats area and dresses are hard to fit because my hips are 55inches.

So, I can sympathize with your feelings of insecurity. The best advice I can give you is realize your not alone; many of us struggle with the same issue. Also, if a guy isn't going to accept all of you then that is not real love. Just have faith, not every guy wants a very large chest, some like your parts to be evenly matched.

sharms86.sh

Princ3ss86
So I was pretty hesitant to post this thread because it's something I've always been pretty insecure about, but I feel this is a safe space so here we go...

I'm 5'2", 220lbs...but I have very small breasts. I'm talking, a very small 38B. They are basically flat on my chest when I lie down. I have always felt a little less feminine to have such small breasts. Not to mention it makes me feel a bit ostracized from the rest of the BBW community...I have seen FA's on this forum, and elsewhere, talk about how one of the bonuses of being with a big girl is her supersized boobs. Needless to say, this kind of talk makes me feel very excluded from being considered attractive to ANYONE, even FA's! I've even heard such derogatory statements (not here, but elsewhere on the interwebz) as "fat girls with no tits are the absolute WORST." Statements like that make me feel pretty worthless. Plus, it doesn't help that I've never had a successful relationship - I've never known what it's like for a guy to really appreciate my body for what it is (and isn't, I suppose), so I really feel quite lost...

So I'm just wondering if there's anyone who can relate to this and possibly offer some encouraging words. :)
So I'm new to this & I realize this post is old but when I read this it felt like I could've been the one writing it. I'm 5'5, was 275lbs with a 38B chest. Now I'm 244lbs & barely a 38B chest. Their shrinking as I'm losing weight. I've always been very insecure about them & played it off with numerous jokes about 'Good Luck getting thru the padding' & so forth. So I don't have any words of wisdom either but I definitely feel better knowing I'm not alone.
I can't relate to this in the way a woman could, but I'll try to give you a male perspective, for whatever it's worth. First of all, take whatever you've heard -- or read online -- with a grain of salt. Some men like women with ginormous breasts; others prefer small-breasted women. But I have noticed that the former are usually loudmouths who talk everlastingly about their preferences, while the latter keep their cake holes shut. In actual fact, I suspect you're more widely admired than you realize. My ex-wife was three inches taller and eighty pounds heavier than you, with very small breasts; she was an exquisitely lovely woman ... to look at, anyway.

Which brings me to my main point: it's nice to have a man who likes your looks, but it's nicer to have one who can look beyond appearances. Do you really want someone who regards you as two handfuls of fat? If you're willing to hold out for someone who will love you for everything you are, I believe you'll be happier in the long run.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

BigCutieAurora

BigCutieAurora
Honestly, I've always thought that most FA's prefer pear shaped women - in which case you're exactly what they want. But you definitely shouldn't base how you feel about yourself on what men want. If you're really insecure about your size, you could consider thinking about why you associate breasts with femininity and how having small breasts actually affects your life.
I used to be really insecure about my boobs as well, they're a c cup and I'm a size 18 at five foot two... so pretty small. Sometimes I think about getting a boob job but I'm so scared haha. Push up bras help, but also just accepting that having small boobs doesn't define you helps. My boobs may not be the biggest out there, but I have no trouble finding men, nor will you, I'm sure :)