BBWs: Would being able to be picked up by your SO be a turn on for you?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

alkonttt

i really hope that it's okay for me to bump this thread. in my defense, it's less than a month old.

okay, so i'm pretty thin, and i'm not all that strong -- i'll admit it, even though it very likely makes me less of a man to do so. i'd probably not even be able to lift a skinny girl, let alone a BBW.
but...
the girl i'm currently involved with has been able to literally sweep me off my feet. it was an act that simultaneously turned me on and melted my heart.
it very likely makes me less of a man to admit this.
but i don't care. :happy:
. :bow: .

OneHauteMama

My husband has tried picking me up on occasion. It frankly scares the bejesus out of me. I was afraid he'd give himself a freakin' hernia or a herniated disk or something equally disastrous. Plus, it's very uncomfortable for me. Squished in the wrong spot too tightly, not only that, but I don't think MY body can handle being picked up...like my spine can't support me if I'm dangling in the air! Nope, I'm good with 2 feet on the ground.

However, I can pick him up lol. It's possible, but it just makes me feel too butch. I did it once and thought "Okay that is SO not a turn-on!".

MisterGuy

To get momentarily a bit graphic, one of the best sexual experiences I've ever had was when I was having sex with this girl who probably goes 250-275. As some background, I had started lifting weights a few months before this. Anyway, I was sitting on a chair and she was straddling me. I wanted to get in bed, so without thinking about it really, I just picked her up, legs still around me, and walked us both over to the bed, without a problem.

She was shocked and pleased, and I have to say it was pretty effing hot.

And yes, I am tooting my own horn, toot toot.

thatgirl08

KNOW IT ALL
To get momentarily a bit graphic, one of the best sexual experiences I've ever had was when I was having sex with this girl who probably goes 250-275. As some background, I had started lifting weights a few months before this. Anyway, I was sitting on a chair and she was straddling me. I wanted to get in bed, so without thinking about it really, I just picked her up, legs still around me, and walked us both over to the bed, without a problem.

She was shocked and pleased, and I have to say it was pretty effing hot.

And yes, I am tooting my own horn, toot toot.
Uh, yes, this I want.

Prince Dyscord

Actually, it's a bit of the other way around for me. Turn on might be too strong of a word, but a woman who could pick me up is a little bit on the arousing side. Though I have a weakness for amazons I suppose.

I can lift my wife up and she's pretty shocked at it. It's not really a turn on for her though. More of an impressive feat.

Orchid

there is one person who lifted me up I mean to say managed to lift me up mind you this is Europe so BBW is less seen here
Anyway reading this thread I thought to post
As some of you know I lost lots of weight due to severe illness and allthough still BBW I am way smaller then I used to be
So I have this doctor who always told me if ever I got under 100 kg he would proceed to lift me up well so he did
Mind you he only plays golf for exercise so he is a strong man
:):blush::wubu:

Trinkan

Ok ladies..
I dare you, if i cant lift and hold you for more than 10sec (ok one at the time) i will buy you dinner and if i CAN you have to join me for that dinner.. Deal? Eat2

Trinkan

and a small tip is to bend down and get a grip under her bum and lift with your legs or if she can, jump up and throw her legs around your waist..

cant20

Only one guy has ever managed to pick me up (well, when I was anywhere near my current weight, anyway), and I loved it. I was awed, and it was a little thrilling. It was also cool because we were on a crowded train platform and there were some college kids nearby who were stunned to silence at what they were seeing. It was fun!

The weirdest part is that the guy in question is quite thin and doesn't look particularly strong (my apologies if he ever reads this!), but he didn't have much trouble at all from what I could tell. Immediately after this, another guy (who is more solidly built and looks stronger) tried and couldn't succeed. My guess is that it was a matter of leverage here. Or maybe some sort of magical fatty-lifting powers.
I reckon I could give it a good go Ashley! :happy:

BigBeautifulRed

I actually think I would like it, I may be fat but I am still a normal girl and would like that sort of thing. Like all the other women said for romantic reasons.

slrm2m

Hell ya, I would love it! At my weight and height, I haven't met too many men that could do it and I would love to feel small, dainty and petite next to a man that could lift me. Bring him on! :eat2:;)

I've always insisted that my alter-ego is a delicate flower, but no one believes me! Being lifted up, without a guy huffing and puffing and about to pass out, would make me feel like a delicate flower!

LillyWest

It's definitely a turn on when my husband picks me up! Especially when he tosses me around in bed. He's bigger than me, that's probably why he can do it though. I love being swept off my feet literally!

candygodiva

Just like you imagined...
When I was a little girl, my step-daddy used to pick me up really high off the ground. It terrified me, but in a very fun way. I was an over-weight kid, and it may sound a little creepy, but I had a mad crush on him, so the thrill was there in another way to. I suppose that memory has carried over into adulthood, as I've fantasized on occasion about what it would be like to be with a man who was big and strong enough to pick me up, even briefly, and, ya know, ravage me or something. I really love a guy who's aggressive,and strong enough to throw me around in bed. I weigh over 430lbs, so it's a challenge, but .. just wow.

As a matter of fact, last night I had a dream about putting the moves on Dr. Mohinder Suresh from the tv show Heroes, the one with the super-strength. Unfortunately I never made it to the sex part, but I'm sure with all that strength and aggressiveness, fun times would have been had. lol

Oh, and I used to pick my ex-husband up and throw him over my shoulder to carry him around. He was about 5'7", and 128lbs. He also liked to ride up on my shoulders, chicken style. I've never tried to pick up my present boyfriend. He's not into it, and won't let me try. I bet I could still do it, even though he weighs nearly 200lbs.

Maybe turn-on is a strong word, but the question still stands.

I always figured, especially as it doesn't happen too often in the BBW world where her SO can grab her off her feet, that it would be desirable if anything just for the thrill of it. So, assuming that you're dating/married to someone who is strong enough do to it with no problems, would you want him to do it?

I've found that generally women don't seem to like it, but I imagine that it's because of a fear of the lifter suddenly succumbing to instantaneous hernia and collapsing like a lawn chair.

BigBawdyDame

YES, YES, AND YES! I'd love to be picked up and swept away...*swoon*

The other thing I miss dating a man thinner than myself is being able to wear his shirts. I find it incredibly sexy after making love the night before to wake and wear my lover's shirt with nothing on underneath around the house.

Tania

Disneyland Bobsled Team
I think it's endearingly cute when they try. :)

BarbBBW

Yep, I am BACK!
hmmmm maybe its the DOM part of me, but I say no. No picking up for me :doh:

tonynyc

Slow Dance Aficionado
hmmmm maybe its the DOM part of me, but I say no. No picking up for me :doh:

I might have to hide your magical Love Dust- no sprinkling for you :eek:

I think that statement & train of thought has just about broken the hearts of every single BBW loving "Weightlifter/Bodybuilder/Powerlifter/Wrestler" FA/BHM/SSBHM on this thread.

This is what inspires me to train - what good is working out if you cannot put that training to some "functional" good use.
:( :( :(

Latest posts

Group builder