BBWs: Would being able to be picked up by your SO be a turn on for you?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

removed

I love that my bf, who doesn't look like the big and strong type but is lol, can pick me up...funny when he does I can see two looks on his face, 1. happy he can be the big strong man lol and 2. disappointment he could even do it lol....I am getting so big I don't think he will be able to if we end up staying together lol cause he loves to feed me and I love to eat lol but it is nice to have someone big and strong enough to lift all 260lbs of me...but, assuming we stay together, I know I will easily be so fat and heavy no one would be able to lift me lol

BarbBBW

Yep, I am BACK!

I might have to hide your magical Love Dust- no sprinkling for you :eek:

I think that statement & train of thought has just about broken the hearts of every single BBW loving "Weightlifter/Bodybuilder/Powerlifter/Wrestler" FA/BHM/SSBHM on this thread.

This is what inspires me to train - what good is working out if you cannot put that training to some "functional" good use.
:( :( :(
Hmmmmmm well Tony, for you I would allow it:bow:

chudnecko

Ok this will be interesting, meet me in vegas or come to sweden and we shall see..
Dont you think i can make it?
lol of coz not, but i'm to far away to go to either of those places, so we will never know, unless there are other volunteers close by.

Trinkan

Well in that case i have to give you a call the next time im in Sydney ;)

lol of coz not, but i'm to far away to go to either of those places, so we will never know, unless there are other volunteers close by.

msbard90

I like the concept of being picked up, but like everyone else said, it would have to be done painlessly and gracefully, or no thanks lol.. I always try to make my boyfriend pick me up, but all he does is bruise me and can't get a good grip- ouch! But it does seem so fairy-tale like and I would thoroughly enjoy being treated like a princess. :D

Fascinita

Jeez, we're blessed!
I like the idea of being tossed up in the air... over and over.

Weeeeeeeeeeee!

I also like the idea of skipping down the sidewalk with one's SO. More couples should do this. It would warm the hearts of those lucky enough to witness it.

msbard90

I like the idea of being tossed up in the air... over and over.

Weeeeeeeeeeee!

I also like the idea of skipping down the sidewalk with one's SO. More couples should do this. It would warm the hearts of those lucky enough to witness it.
agreed.. if i could skip, i would.. but that would just be a miserable mess... lol

mossystate

flicks a booger on conrad
When you find a man who can spin you like a basketball, on the tippy tip of his pinky...follow him...wherever he goes.

I have been lucky enough to have experienced this...I will never again...settle.

:blush:

bdog

I'd walk up to her, put my arms around her just below her butt, squeeze, and lift. That works for me. When she's fully lifted, hold her there while she protests for a minute, and then throw her down on the bed. Obviously gentle enough so she doesn't get hurt. They don't seem to resist much after that. ;)

That would hurt her belly.

even her back is squishy and shifts.

Any other ideas?

BarbBBW

Yep, I am BACK!
I'd walk up to her, put my arms around her just below her butt, squeeze, and lift. That works for me. When she's fully lifted, hold her there while she protests for a minute, and then throw her down on the bed. Obviously gentle enough so she doesn't get hurt. They don't seem to resist much after that. ;)
hmmm now that DOES sound hot!! sooo alluring!! I think maybe I just like the "getting thrown on the bed" part heheheh

BbwPennyLane

Bbw penny lane
hahah i would love it... there was a football player in the news who could bench press 300 and something pounds.... anyways i always tell my husband that "Tim Tebow could pick me up, and if you loved me you could too" (kidding of course) he then spends the next 15 min explain the mechanics of weightlifting vs. lifting a 375 pound fat girl LOL

BigBeautifulRed

haha I have to use that Tim Tebow Line hahaha. I will use Hugh Jackman actually, my other white meat lol.

I wish sometimes he could. I'm far away from him now, so it would be kinda nice if he could visit me, I would probably run and impulsively try to jump into his arms for a kiss and knock him over.

It's like, I like me, and I'm happy with me and I don't care much that he can't pick me up, I just you know when you get married every girl dreams of their man carrying them over the threshhold but I guess that won't happen for me. Just little things like that might bother me about it, but I think thats why I would be very very turned on if he could carry me. :/

mel

This is My year!..again:)
...without falling to the ground and blowing out both his knees casuing me to have to wait hand and foot on him fr weeks.....yes it would be...LOL

BrownEyedChica

Yes, it sounds so very nice. :)

Thats what dreams are for though, to dream that someone could actually pick me up, lol. :D

BarbBBW

Yep, I am BACK!
LOL! Yeah, I doubt anyone could pick up a 5ft7 435lbs woman!!
:smitten::smitten::eat2:

I guarantee you there are many men who can and would love to! Wait till Tony sees this post, he will tell you!!
( and i dunno about picking you up, but i sure could rub ya well);)

Latest posts

Group builder