• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

BBWSs and Wicca

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BBWs and Wicca

• I am a BBW/SSBBW and I am a Wiccan

• I am a BBW/SSBBW, I am not (yet?) a Wiccan, but I feel close to it

• I am a BBW/SSBBW and I am NOT a Wiccan

• This is none of your business

Results are only viewable after voting.

Orso

Disclaimer: I am an agnostic and I respect any religion as long it respects other people's religion - or lack of it - therefore I would never suggest people to convert or push forward any religion. So this thread does not say that BBWs/SSBBWs should be Wiccans or that they should convert to Wicca.

This said, it came to my mind that Wicca would be a very suitable religion for BBWs/SSBBWs. Wicca, from the little I know, focuses on the Goddess, on Nature and on Mother Earth. BBWS, with their bountiful bodies, can be seen as the personification of Mother Earth and of Nature, of their bountifulness and generosity, and somehow they could be seen as the personification of the Goddess.

So I wonder if many Wiccans are BBWs/SSBBWs and if any of the wonderful women of this forum are Wiccans. In case any of you does not like to reveal her religion, I prepared a poll. You are welcome to take part in it.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back