"Be Enormous" campaign

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

fat hiker

Anybody else struck by the obvious creative (stories, songs, parodies, videos) possibilities put forward by the current "Be Enormous" ad campaign that Fosters Beer is running? I know they're promoting big cans of beer using the 'expansive' Aussie lifestyle, but why not just take a little diversion and promote 'personal' bigness too? After all, with BHMs, "Be Enormous" can be a personal as well as a social goal....

I'm not skilled in videography, or I'd try to create something. I am working on a short story, though....

See some of my other work: Writing.com/authors/fat_hiker

Yelsa

Just so people know... nobody in Australia actually drinks Fosters. It sells far more in the US than it does to locals.

pierrerg

That's true no one drinks fosters down there. VB & XXXX are probably the most popular?

fat hiker

Just so people know... nobody in Australia actually drinks Fosters. It sells far more in the US than it does to locals.
Sounds familiar - until recently, Moosehead, an independent Canadian brewery in New Brunswick, was only available in four Canadian provinces - but it was exported to all 50 US states, where it sold very well.