• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Beaucoup! Beaucoup! - by JP (SSBBW, Feeding, XXWG)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JP.

SSBBW, Feeding, XXWG - A little voodoo magic, or should I say BIG voodoo magic.

Beaucoup! Beaucoup!

by JP

[Author's Note: Hi all, here's a new story I had to write. I keep putting off Heavy Debt, but I'll write it soon. This just had to come out. I can't say how good it is, because it's pretty rushed, but if you like my work you'll probably like this.]

Elizabeth was laying in misery on her bed on the ship, large compared to the other rooms and galleys for the ship, but tiny compared to her room at home, or the one waiting for her in America. The ship had been at sea two months now, and she was sick the whole time. Her serving girl, Claudia was constantly waiting on her, trying to get her to eat, but she could hardly keep anything down and wasted away on the trip.

They had arrived near Port Au Prince and now were waiting to make their harbor, but there was a delay for perhaps the next few days as the stevedores were holding up shipping as they pressed their rights for higher wages. Their captain, John Marshall, was unable to do anything about it, had even been forbidden to allow any people to disembark. Elizabeth Hartwith might end up dying on the ship before she could be taken ashore or a doctor allowed aboard. Captain John did not relish the thought of telling her fiancé Admiral Billien that his beloved (whom he had never met) had died a rowboat away from shore.

“Milady! Milady! You must wake up!” Claudia was urgently shaking Elizabeth who was swooning from sea sickness and lack of food, her feverish body had diminished considerably, she was skin and bones now. Elizabeth could only moan as Claudia, the buxom French girl, managed to pick her up off the bed, like a husband would his new wife. “You’re sick, we’re taking you ashore madam!”

Elizabeth was damp with sweat and roasting in her nightgown, but could not protest. Claudia carried the girl of 18 like she was just a child to the door and up the galley stairs. Elizabeth could barely see in the night air, but thought she could not recognize some of the faces on deck. A rope ladder and harness was set on one of the rails and she was brought to it. She was quickly placed in a tarp and had the ends tied and lowered down into a waiting rowboat, with Elizabeth following down on the rope ladder. Elizabeth struggled to stay conscious but fell into an exhausted swoon again, thinking that it didn’t look like they were headed to shore, but to another ship…

Elizabeth woke up again to the terrible feeling of still being on a ship, while a young man with a silvery device was pressing it to her chest through her nightgown, and listening into the tubes in his ears. With his other hand he felt her sweaty brow.

“We need to make landfall soon, we’re almost there right?” he said, Elizabeth presumed he was a doctor. Behind him Elizabeth could dimly see Claudia and a tanned man with his arm about her waist.

“Aye…that we are doc. Tomorrow, weather holding up.” Came the deep and accented voice from the man next to Claudia.

“Good. She won’t last much longer otherwise. Elizabeth? Take this.” The doctor said after mixing a tonic with some white powder and water. He lifted her head and gently brought the cup to her lips. Elizabeth drank the cool but chalky substance and soon fell asleep again.

Elizabeth woke up finally feeling that her fever had broken and without the miserable rolling of the ocean. She blinked uncertainly as she tried to get her bearings; she seemed to be in some kind of a hut, not a proper building or hospital at all. There were some accoutrements near the night stand, some powders, a wash basin and such, but there was no way this could be her home! Why did her father send her to this backwater place? And so beastly hot! There was a cup of water on the night stand and with trembling hands she picked it up and took sips from it. She was dressed only in her thin undergarments, what she wore under her proper nightgown. Proper or not, she was grateful in this heat. She sat up and took more stock of her surroundings. On the wall was an unfolded map, presumably of the Caribbean, though she knew little of such things. She got up on unsteady feet and saw that the ground was sandy and covered with woven palm leaves. Her opinion of her accommodations was not improving. She began looking for her chest of clothes and other affects. “Claudia.” She rasped, her throat unused to talking after this time. “Claudia! Where are you girl!” she called again, managing a bit more volume this time. A man walked in, he looked familiar, she had memories of him caring for her recently.

“Ah, Miss Elizabeth, you’re awake. Good. Please back in bed though, until you have your strength.” He stepped forward and held out a hand to her and waited for her consent before he led her back to the bed.

“I’ve been taking care of you; you had a terrible bout of seasickness. But you should be OK now, we just need to let you rest and get your strength back, and have some good food. You’ve lost a lot of weight. Now back in bed.” The man said.

“So did Admiral Billien send for you…doctor..?” she prompted.

“Christopher, you can simply call me Chris. I’m still…studying to be a doctor, but there aren’t many here at this time. Your sickness didn’t require much skill, just proper care.” He said as he helped her into bed again. “I’ll have Claudia bring in some broth for you.” He said as he felt her forehead with the back of his hand.

“That would be nice,” Elizabeth sighed. Perhaps another fifteen minutes later passed before Claudia entered the hut holding a steaming clay bowl. “Claudia! Where have you been! And where are my things! I’m barely dressed!” she snapped, and then took greater stock in Claudia’s own appearance. “And what are you wearing! Why you’re almost less dressed than myself!” Claudia was indeed dressed strangely, tan breeches that went to her knees only, no shoes or stockings, a simple white blouse that was partly unbuttoned, displaying her ample cleavage and her light brown hair looked like it had been washed recently and just swept back to dry. Scandalous!

Claudia gave a smile as she handed her mistress the bowl of broth and the spoon with it. “I’ll be back later with your things Mams’elle,” she said simply and gave a wink as she walked out and turned her back on Elizabeth.

“What! Come back here you little snipe! Claudia do you hear me! How dare you!” Elizabeth was in such a fit she almost threw the bowl of soup after her, and then got a good whiff of the savory soup. It looked to be a creamy soup of fish and potatoes and smelled absolutely divine in her current state of hunger. She snatched up the spoon and dug in, muttering “Oh she’ll regret this, the little tart! Oh! This is delicious!” She finished the soup quickly and was not quite satisfied, but then again a woman mustn’t over do it. The warm meal and solid ground did make her feel better, and with another sip of water she thought she’d just take a little nap and then later on straighten out Claudia.

Outside the hut a conversation was had that she couldn’t quite hear, and when she was asleep faces poked into the window or door.

“The ransom won’t be much, the bitch was skinny enough before she got sick,” came the deep voice that she had dreamt of one time.

“No doubt. She weighs maybe 6 stone at most. That’s about 85 pounds Claudia.” Chris’s voice.

“But she’s well now aye?”

“Yes, the fever broke and she’s recovering well. I’m not sure what you want to do, already we’re going to be losing out. You said her weight in gold right?”

“Aye doc. Her weight in gold. But don’t ye worry none. I have an idea, and that’s also why I needed ye. Claudia?” Claudia was leaning on his hip and stroking the man’s inner thigh right in front of the doctor.

“Yes, my love?” she asked, looking up to into his masculine face, tanned and with a fine curly mustache that she loved to fondle with her toes when they bathed together.

“Be a good lass and fetch Botan, and have him bring Gris-Gris,” he said and leaned down and gave her a quick kiss on the lips. She smiled and walked from the hut to the established camp that her lover Ormand, the pirate known as the Orphan King, had established for his men. In the natural harbor were three large boats, all being attended to by his large crew. Ormand gave her mincing buttocks a lustful squeeze as she walked by and she turned and gave a wink back at him. “The letter will reach England in two months; the response will come back in another two. They’ll pay the ransom.”

“What if her father comes here? He’s a Lord and member of the Company,” asked Chris.

“Aye and he’s also old as dirt. He wouldn’t survive. Nay, he’ll send word to Billien. He knows he can’t find us, knows my reputation. He’ll pay the ransom, and we’ll split up and retire. All without firing a shot thanks to my little lass down there. The men are getting restless anyway, I can leave them the ships and they can continue pirating for all I care. I’ve had enough.” Claudia was returning to the hut with two men.

The first was dressed similar to the sailors, in breeches and blouse. He had natural caramel colored skin, and wavy black hair thanks to his Creole heritage and he smiled broadly as he arrived.

Next to him was an older man, but smaller, and much darker. His skin was a deep black color and his thick locks of hair were tied this way and that with beads and cords. He wore only a loin cloth, with cords across his chest which had numerous things tied to it; bones, chicken heads and feet and various baubles and silver decorations.

“Captain, is good to see you again. ‘Ow can I help you?” Botan said with a French accent.

“We’re ready to begin. Does Gris-Gris know what to do?” asked Captain Ormand. The Creole Botan turned to the darker man and began speaking a mixture of French and some dialect that probably originated in Africa. Chris only really understood the repeated word: Beaucoup! Beaucoup! that Botan said as he kept pointing into the hut. The man called Gris-Gris nodded and smiled, showing teeth that had been filed into points. Claudia gasped and hid behind Ormand as Gris-Gris walked to the open window of the hut and looked at the sleeping Elizabeth. Gris-Gris tilted his head to the right and left as he examined her, standing on tiptoe to actually be able to peer into the window. He turned back to them and began speaking to Botan. Botan nodded and said nothing until he seemed finished.

“Captain, Gris-Gris say he can do what you want. Much beaucoup, but he needs to see her closely. He say something special maybe about her,” said Botan. Claudia and Ormand both smiled at that, and soon Botan and Gris-Gris were as well.

“Oh? Well I think that can be arranged. Maybe later tonight.” Botan translated, and Gris-Gris nodded eagerly.

Elizabeth slept well, napping until the afternoon started to cool and became twilight. She awoke satisfied and refreshed from her sleep, and promptly let out a shriek of terror. In the room were four men as well as Claudia. And such men! The tall one was dressed like a scoundrel, and next to her bed was Chris and on the other side was Claudia. Next to the tall man was a rather handsome brown skinned man, like some of the men that had worked on the miserable ship that brought her here. But approaching the bed was a horrid little savage like what she’d heard of in her father’s stories of his trips to Africa. He was right next to the bed and smiling broadly as he laid eyes upon her. She had no blanket or sheet; just her thin night gown and she struggled to get away from him.

“What is the meaning of this!” she cried. Gris-Gris’s smile disappeared and he pointed to Chris and Claudia and grabbed his right wrist with his left hand.

“He wants you to hold her down,” said Botan. Chris nodded and reached over to Elizabeth with an expressionless face and grabbed her thin wrist and placed another hand on her hip. Claudia did the same, but her face had a mischievous expression on it. Elizabeth was so weak from sickness that she was easily held down by the two.

“No! Doctor! Claudia! What are you doing! Help me! Don’t let him touch me!” Elizabeth was screaming as Gris-Gris approached again and reached for her loose gown. “You dare not! Oh this is a nightmare! Someone save me!” she wailed. Gris-Gris only smiled wider as he snatched the hem of her gown and tore it off with a hard tug. Elizabeth struggled and twisted in vain to hide her naked self from their eyes. She had lost maybe twenty pounds or more on their trip. Her ribs were plainly visible, and her budding breasts were mostly just the erect nipples now. Her hips were thin and straight and her stomach concave. Gris-Gris took a chicken leg off from his many decorations and began to shake it over her and speak in a strange guttural tongue, occasionally his other hand would wave in a swatting motion as if there were invisible bugs plaguing him. Ormand looked at Botan, who shrugged; he had no idea what he was saying. “Oh you wicked people! Let me go! Claudia how could you do this! You horrible wicked girl!” Elizabeth was screaming at her captors. Chris stoically kept holding her down while Claudia and Ormand laughed.

Gris-Gris seemed finished, and he put the chicken leg back. Claudia let go while Chris allowed her to put her gown back on. Elizabeth curled into a ball and sobbed as the group went outside the door. Gris-Gris was talking excitedly to Botan and repeatedly pointing back into the hut at Elizabeth. When he finally finished Botan’s eyebrows were raised and he turned to Ormand.

“Gris-Gris say she perfect. He can do most beaucoup on her ever. Say she surrounded by hungry spirits. You let him do his magic and she become so beaucoup!” Botan finished. Gris-Gris nodded proudly. Ormand and Chris looked at each other skeptically.

“With her he can? She’s so little though?” asked Chris. Botan turned and talked briefly to Gris-Gris. Gris-Gris shook his head and then puffed out his cheeks and raised his arms from either side of his body, mimicking as if he were growing.

“He say it don’t matter, she has hungry spirits, he catch big one. He let him inside her she grow very big. Worth much gold!” Ormand had a smile on his face that was matching Gris-Gris’s, Chris shrugged his shoulder, while Claudia clapped her hands with delight. “He say we start tonight, it good night for spirits. We already make pot, she can get in tomorrow.” Added Botan.

“Alright. Aye, do it ye bloody heathens! Let’s make this ransom worth something!” laughed Ormand as he clapped a hand on Botan’s and then Gris-Gris’s shoulder. They all laughed except for Chris who went back into the hut. Elizabeth had fainted, he had no idea how much she heard or not.

Elizabeth woke up slowly to feel the heat of a bonfire near her, and heard its crackle, as well as the murmurs and talking in a variety of languages; English, French, Spanish and some unrecognizable to her. She was no longer in her hut though, but standing on her feet. It took her a moment to realize that she couldn’t move her arms; she saw that a broad and smooth pole of wood was firmly planted in the ground and she was tied to it, with her arms lashed above her head. The next thing she realized was that she was gagged; one of her own scarves was wound tightly about her mouth, with another one stuffed inside her mouth. The last thing she realized was that, except for the ropes binding her to the pole she was stark naked! The ropes went about her skinny waist and her ankles and wrists, but left everything else visible. She tried to hide her face only to see that she and the bonfire were surrounded by rough men and the occasional woman. She had no doubt now. She was kidnapped by pirates. Near the fire was the little man that had groped her in what she had hoped was a nightmare. He was pouring powders into a small pot and grinding them together with what looked like a large leg bone.

He was constantly chanting and waving over the pot, and occasionally swatting at something. He pointed to Botan, he and some other black men began to beat a slow rhythm on skin drums. In the crowd of rowdy pirates were also Ormand and Claudia and Chris as well, and she cursed at them from behind the gag. The drumming was starting to increase as pitch was poured onto the fire to make it flair higher. Gris-Gris picked up a hollow tube and began to carefully pour the grayish white powder into it, one end stopped with reeds. He tapped the pot on the tube’s end and then shook it slightly to make sure it was all down on one end. He then stood up and began to shift his feet and nod his head with the rhythm of the drums. He waved at them to play faster and they did, now his feet were stomping and he began to dance in a small circle in front of Elizabeth.

She didn’t want to watch, she hated looking at the horrible man, but the dance and the rhythm seemed hypnotic and kept drawing her eyes to him. The rhythm increased and Elizabeth realized that her own foot was tapping to that awful beat, her head bobbing with as well. Gris-Gris circled closer and closer, always careful not shake the hollow tube, but still waving his other hand. Finally when the little man was directly in front of Elizabeth he brought the tube up and pulled out the reeds at the end and blew on the other. A cloud of dust hit Elizabeth right in the face, right up her nose, and with her mouth gagged she had no choice but to breathe it in. Her eyes and nose burned, and she tried coughing into the gag, but could not dislodge the clinging, burning dust.

She inhaled again as she choked, taking in deep lungfuls as the witch doctor blew another puff into her face and then tapped the tube on his thigh to make sure it was empty. He spit a few times and began to dance around her pole in wild abandon now, chanting frantically as the drums played even faster. Elizabeth’s lungs burned as she had no choice but to inhale all of it. Her head started to tingle from the lack of air and she saw spots in her eyes as she blinked and tried reaching her face to her arm so she could wipe off some of the stuff. Her struggles weakened though as she felt a languid tiredness spread from her warm chest and out to her limbs. The spots in her eyes grew larger, seeming to blot her vision entirely. They changed from spots to more amorphous shapes, and actually looked to be swimming around her. The drums faded, as did the sights and sound from the bonfire. Soon all she could see was the black shape that swirled in her sight. She had the fevered impression that it was alive and stalking her as it moved around the edges of her sight. Finally it seemed to pull back and hover in front of her for a few seconds before it rushed right at her! She tried to scream, but the smoky form plunged into her; into her mouth (despite the gag), her nose, her tearing eyes and her ears. Elizabeth thought she could feel it traveling inside her and down her throat, and it was huge! It was more than just a puff of smoke, it felt like it had substance, almost like she ingesting cloth by the yard! For seconds she had this sensation before she mercifully passed out.

Elizabeth woke sometime later, she didn’t know how long, but the bonfire was still blazing. She was on her knees and no longer tied to the pole. She clumsily wiped at her face and coughed. She was trying this for several seconds when she felt an amazingly intense pang of hunger. Her hands flew to her naked belly which seemed to be tying itself into knots and groaned. She looked around her in desperation as the next one hit. All around her were leering faces; she tried covering herself with her hands, only to struggle again with incredible hunger.

“Mam’selle!” called the familiar voice of Claudia. Elizabeth feverishly looked up, trying to find that mocking voice of her traitorous servant. She was standing there, not a dozen feet away, holding a chemise from the clothes that she had brought. “I brought something for you to wear, you should put something on, it’s not decent!” she laughed, waving the white undergarment. Elizabeth ground her teeth as she struggled to get composed, when she saw something behind Claudia and to her right. It seemed to be the most wonderful thing she ever saw. A crude wooden table literally groaning with food! Steaming pork, thick breads, fragrant cheese, and pies and pastries piled high on the table. Her hunger struck again like an angry animal and she gasped at the pain. “Oh! Perhaps mam’selle is hungry though? Maybe she’d like to eat first?”

“I…” Elizabeth struggled to say something, but was almost overcome by the savage hunger.

“Well which is it? You can’t have both. The clothes or the food, which is it?” Demanded Claudia as the leering men laughed at her plight. Elizabeth struggled finally to her feet and took a shaking step towards Claudia, and then another. The next step was more to the right though, as was the following. She wanted to put that flimsy shirt on, but she was so desperately hungry! She fought with all her might to walk towards Claudia again, who stepped back, waving the shirt in front of her, taunting her with it. Elizabeth quickened her steps but found herself heading back in the direction of the table again. Claudia finally stopped next to the table and held out the shirt. “Well? The men are hungry too, while you put your clothes on they’ll probably eat it all!” she winked at Ormand who laughed. “But they are gentlemen; if you eat they’ll wait their turn.” She taunted her again with the shirt. Elizabeth took one more step forward towards Claudia, it was the hardest thing she ever did. Claudia was two steps away though.

Elizabeth lost all sense of composure, restraint or decorum as she charged at the table. Her grasping hands snatched up a huge pork tenderloin and she took a savage bite from the tender meat. She was in more hunger than she thought possible, and she bolted the food down as fast as she could. The cut of meat, which was more than she might eat in two or three meals normally, was down her throat in what seemed to be just a few bites. She was now grabbing bread and cheese by the handfuls and stuffing them into her mouth.

The men gathered around the table and laughed at her behavior, pointing as she picked up each new food item. She was beyond caring that she was naked and eating with such abandon though. All that mattered was soothing the raging hunger in her that seemed to grow rather than abate with the food she was choking down. Gris-Gris was talking to Botan who then turned to Captain Ormand.

“He say that biggest, hungriest spirit he ever see. She become huge like elephant. He made chief’s daughter much beaucoup back home, made all other girls very jealous. He say that she will be two or three of her.” Ormand nodded, he believed him now, seeing the way she tore into that food. She had already eaten enough for two men.

“How fast? We only have four months,” he asked Botan. Botan nodded and spoke again to Gris-Gris. Gris-Gris spoke excitedly and Botan turned back.

“He say in four month, she big enough to sink ship,” Botan said. Gris-Gris nodded eagerly and pointed back to one of the ships floating near the beach. He then repeated his earlier gesture and puffed out his cheeks and raised his arms like he was swelling.

“OK, good enough. Chris, ye take good care of her, that’s a lot of gold even if he’s braggin’!” Chris nodded.

Botan waved his hand towards them. “No need. Gris-Gris say spirit take care of her, it live in her, want her to live long and grow very big. It not let her sick or die.”

Chris looked at him skeptically. “Well, I’ll just check on her from time to time, how’s that? The…spirit won’t mind would it?”

Botan shrugged.

Back at the table Claudia was once again serving her mistress, only now she was goading her on to feats of gluttony. “Here M’lady…have some of this fish. Now the bread and cheese! We have to get your strength back! Do you want to get dressed? Here…” she handed the shirt to Elizabeth, who merely used it as a napkin before casting it aside. The men saw this and laughed.

“See! Gris-Gris said he make her so hungry she eat naked in front of men!” Botan laughed. Elizabeth continued to eat throughout the night, ravenously stuffing her mouth with every morsel that was on the table and snarling at any that tried to take some food off of it. She had no idea of the passage of time, only became aware of herself again as she shoveled in the last slice of pie and was licking her fingers clean. In a rush of sensation and memories, she could clearly recall now her shameful and gluttonous display and finally that she was naked. She looked down and saw her painfully swollen belly, her naked body covered in food and sand from the beach. She looked up mortified at the crowd of laughing pirates, made a large burp and passed out.

The next morning some of the men were preparing an elaborate and large accommodation for Elizabeth, who was still sleeping off her enormous meal. It looked like a very large clay jug, far bigger than one that would be used for water or wine. It had two wide but stubby legs that held up the round and large bowl of it. It seemed big enough to hold a few barrels of wine, but instead of a tapering mouth it was wide open. The men had worked on this for a few weeks with an expert potter that they kidnapped, and they worked under Gris-Gris’s exact instructions. Inside it was smooth, but the clay had been allowed to harden around a shaped metal framework to give it extra support. They used harnesses similar to what were used on the docks to load and unload ships to move it into place, and there was a capping piece of similar size that was kept off to the side, but hooked up to the harness.

The top piece had more shapes and features. There was a mouth at the top of it, but also another hole in the front that was stoppered with a large cork plug, perhaps six inches across. This portal was perched directly above and in the middle of two large and shaped mounds that dominated the front of the top portion of the pot. It would be hard to guess what they were for, but one’s initial impression was no doubt of large, huge breasts, similar to what were seen on the fertility sculptures of the primitive people. There were also fixtures and handles on it, for ropes or poles to fit through it. Gris-Gris, with Botan translating, was giving the final instructions on the pot, as he mixed a strange thick red mixture in a series of large pots. He nodded to Botan when it looked all in order.

Latest posts

Back