Becoming Obese for the First Time

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

loopytheone

Staff member
Administrator
Global Moderator
I'm always delighted to have new members join in, especially fat-loving ones! =) But as posts are meant to be in English here, I'm going to put a google-translator version of the posts in English underneath the French so everybody can join in the understanding.

It's fun though, I know just enough French to understand the basics of what you are both saying.

Je suis toujours ravi d'avoir de nouveaux membres, en particulier ceux qui aiment les gros! =) Mais comme les articles sont censés être en anglais ici, je vais mettre une version google-traducteur des articles en anglais sous le français afin que tout le monde puisse participer à la compréhension.

C'est amusant cependant, je connais juste assez de français pour comprendre les bases de ce que vous dites tous les deux.

Colonial Warrior

I have talked about this before in one or more threads, but let me put my two cents again on the subject:

The word obese entrails a kind of condemnation specially if you combine it with morbidity.

I'm classified as a morbid obese.

Shotha

DM Supporter
I'm always delighted to have new members join in, especially fat-loving ones! =) But as posts are meant to be in English here, I'm going to put a google-translator version of the posts in English underneath the French so everybody can join in the understanding.

It's fun though, I know just enough French to understand the basics of what you are both saying.

Je suis toujours ravi d'avoir de nouveaux membres, en particulier ceux qui aiment les gros! =) Mais comme les articles sont censés être en anglais ici, je vais mettre une version google-traducteur des articles en anglais sous le français afin que tout le monde puisse participer à la compréhension.

C'est amusant cependant, je connais juste assez de français pour comprendre les bases de ce que vous dites tous les deux.
Posts in languages other than English usually end up with and English translation anyway.

Shotha

DM Supporter
I have talked about this before in one or more threads, but let me put my two cents again on the subject:

The word obese entrails a kind of condemnation specially if you combine it with morbidity.

I'm classified as a morbid obese.

I totally agree. "Obese" is more of a condemnation than a diagnosis. I don't think that it is a medically useful word. It is not a useful way to describe fat patients. It just makes most of them feel bad about themselves, which doesn't help with weight loss, not that I encourage anyone to lose weight. Obesity is a medical concept, which should have been retired decades ago. I don't see why we can use the good, honest word "fat". This is why I don't believe in obesity.

BouncingBoy

Formerly known as Dragorat
I'm 5'8",current weight is #346.That puts my BMI at 52.6.To me the BMI is just a made up medical term to try to shame people into losing weight,so we "fit" into society.I say BMI stands for Bullshit Medical Idiocy!I have my aches & pains the same as anyone else.As far as my vital signs go I'm within the parameters of a person my age.I deal with my size & enjoy it!Any time I see any kind of Doctor & they mention my weigh or dieting I tell them point blank my weight is my business & theirs is to deal with the actual medical problems I may have without involving my weight.I know my weight doesn't HELP some of my problems but it is NOT the cause!

extra_m13

personally, i think there i can define my views on eating and gaining a bit of the same way. food and eating is one delicious pleasure. stuffing that is, is also a delicious pleasure but i feel that sometimes the aftermath is not mentioned enough. it can feel bloated which is not a problem really but it can involve an upset stomach and sometimes a feeling and some symptoms of sickness which is not really cool. sometimes a stuffing (while not aimed always at gaining) is not really the best way to gain because you overload the digestive system but yeah it is one pleasurable thing to do for sure. even do, personally i find it uncomfortable to do it very often.

and about gaining weight, which involves plenty of eating. when you are in full gaining it is fun i have to admit, you get to see your belly grow and are in permission always to go for that extra slice of pizza and you celebrate achievement. problem is comes with the aftermath. again. when you try to go on some stairs begin to feel shortness of breath of when you want to wear some jeans and nothing seems to fit properly you have to make a decision either buy a whole ton of clothes or back down, i have chosen the later but oh boy how i have encouraged ladies through the years to go own and be as big as boberry, unsuccessfully lol, but God knows i will continue to try.

Latest posts