• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Bed and Breakfast - by Sickstar (~SSBBW (Multiple) Magic, Feeding, ~XWG)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Observer

Editor/Writer/Commentator
~SSBBW (Multiple) Magic, Feeding, ~XWG – two girls on vacation encounter a very unusual hostess with a unique menu in mind

Bed & Breakfast
by Sickstar

(Reposted by author's permission from Deviant Arts -
chapter division and other adaptations by Observer)

Chapter 1 – The Inn

It wasn't that Angela & Keely were sick of their boyfriends, really. They just needed a weekend away. Especially Angela. After that little thing that her & Dave had, a little time away would work them wonders. So they left the city after work on Thursday & drove for hours.

After miles of winding mountain roads, Angela's little jeep finally made it to the crest. Off to the side, the first sight of the Morningstar Inn, an old Victorian bed & breakfast tucked away in the wilderness.

"This place seems way out in the middle of nowhere." Angela said, blatantly.

"That is the idea, Angie!" Keely joked. Angela hated being called 'Angie' & she very well knew it. The two were quite opposite, though remarkably the best of friends. Keely was one of the more beautiful girls in town & guys flocked to her from left & right. She wasn't too tall, but she had a body that made guys crazy & shoulder length black hair that framed her gorgeous face & dark eyes beautifully.

Too bad she was a total flake. That's where Angela came in. Though naturally blonde of a golden hue, she was far more down to Earth than Keely. Angela's crowd was a bit more the geek set. To them, she was like a goddess. She was short with a pretty average body but with a stunningly beautiful face. Her hair was pretty long & she threw it back in a high ponytail, leaving the immediate bundle of hair spike a bit before draping a quarter of the way down her back.

Just because she couldn't stand Keely's driving habits, she volunteered. The whole idea was a getaway. Angela was simply looking to relax but according to Keely apparently, on the other side of these mountains was a brand new, totally huge outlet mall. So basically Keely's idea of a getaway entailed blowing hundreds of dollars on clothes. Angela didn't think her poor little jeep would be able to handle the load back home.

But who knows. This bed & breakfast Keely booked seemed nice. Maybe after a quiet night, after all that riding in the jeep, Keely might change her mind. Angela could only hope. She pulled up close to the front door & Keely hopped out.

"You know, it's pretty creepy yet ultimately very nice." Keely giggled.

"Creepy?" Angela sighed. "Hey I don't want to hear it. You're the one that booked it. I just wanted a weekend away, everything else was your deal."

"Oh quit reminding me."

Honestly, they were friends, but the kind of friends that wouldn't mind giving each other a lot of crap after being stuck in a car for hours on end.

"Can I be of some assistance?" A voice snuck up on them & made Angela freak.

Behind her, out of nowhere was a guy roughly about her age. "My name's Frankie. I help out a bit around here."

He was tall & wore freshly pressed grey pants with a button down black shirt.

"Can I get your bags for you?"

"Um... Ok." Angela smiled, not used to the politeness. He grabbed all of the bags in one trip. He must have been some sort of he-man considering the amount of crap Keely brought along. She was very high maintenance. Angela on the other hand, only a bookbag. A heavy one, but just the one.

They followed Frankie in through the front door. The inside was more of the same. Dark wood, Victorian, lots of intricately carved little details just about everywhere. Angela would love to own a place like this she thought in the back of her head. Keely looked around with wide eyes, probably still halfway creeped out. She leaned in to Angela to say something.

"That Frankie?" Keely giggled. "Not bad, huh?"

"Shh. You already have a boyfriend, remember?" Angela guffawed.

"Oh quiet! I can have a little fun, can't I? Or are you going to be a total buzzkill all weekend long?" Keely said rolling her eyes.

"Hello Dearies!" The girls looked up to see a short, frail old woman behind a counter. Frankie continued up a set of stairs to the right.

"My name is Greta & welcome to my inn."

"Thank you!" Angela said with a nod.

"Seems you're my only guests this weekend," Greta said looking through her book. She looked grandmotherly. Short, old, with grey hair pulled into a bun. She wore big thick glasses that made her eyes enormous. She had a shawl draped over her. The only thing that seemed uncharacteristic was how quick her movements were. She was very spry.

"Really?" snickered Keely evilly.

"Yup. You've got the place pretty much to yourselves. That is if you don't mind little old me & my cat." She joked. Keely signed in & Greta handed her a key. Keely, who generally couldn't be trusted with such things passed it along to Angela. Angela smirked when she forked it over.

"You're learning." Angela said smugly.

"Their bags are in 202. Is there anything else I could do, Miss Greta?" Frankie asked as he returned to the lobby.

"No, dear. Things are pretty well in hand. Enjoy the weekend off!" With that, Frankie nodded & backed out the door.

Keely bit her lip with a frustrated scowl. Greta turned to the girls. "I may be old but there's no reason why I still can't keep this place going by myself."

"Good for you." Angela smiled. What the girls didn't see was Frankie's form disappear as he rounded the corner out the door, leaving only the form of a black cat.

"My." Greta said, shaking her head with dismay. It seemed stern & caught the girls a bit off guard. "How long has it been since you two have had a decent meal? You practically look about ready to waste away!"

Angela didn't seem to think so but she certainly was no cook. It had be a long time since she had a good homecooked meal.

"Oh!" Keely said,

Angela could tell by the tone of her voice that she was going to say something flighty.

"How nice of you to notice."

Yee-up, Angela thought.

"Here!" Greta ignored it, walking into the side room off to the side of the counter. She rummaged a little by the noise that they heard. "I just baked these! Fresh out the oven!"

Suddenly a sweetly baked stench filled the air. Cookies. Huge ones. By the size of them, it looked like she could probably have only have fit 6 on a tray, but there was at least 3 dozen of them. And they smelled delicious. Keely let out an "ooh" & daintily reached for one.

"No, dearie! Take the whole plate. They're for you girls! They can hold you over until I serve dinner tonight. That's at 8. Roast beef! But for now, enjoy these!"

"We couldn't possibly..." Angela tried to say.

"Nonsense! I insist!" Greta said sternly. "I only baked them because I knew you were coming."

"Well! If you insist." Keely smiled, happily taking the dish. "See you at dinner. C'mon Angela." Angela followed slowly as Keely started up the stairs. Greta watched with a smile. At the top of the first flight of stairs Angela leaned in to whisper.

"I know what's going to happen if you eat any of those. I know you. I know how you are." She whispered. "After like two of those you're going to bitch about your ass or your hips being too fat."

"No I'm not!" Keely laughed. "Not until Tuesday at least. We're on vacation, remember?"

She broke off a piece of one. It took some work because the cookie was so moist & perfect looking. "I can relax! At least for now."

Keely threw it in her mouth. She gave it one chew & then stopped where she was on the stairs. Angela continued up two before realizing Keely had stopped.

"What?!" Angela asked, expecting something like she forgot she left her toaster oven back home on or something ridiculous. But when she looked back she saw what was probably Keely's 'sex' face.

"This is the best thing I've ever eaten." She groaned. She seemed way too into the cookies.

"Gee. That's great." Angela said sarcastically. Keely was really starting to bother her now. "Can we get to our now room already?"

Slowly Keely followed, mashing another cookie into her mouth & starting to chew.

"Oh, Angie," she said with her mouth full, "You gotta try one!"

All the doors going down the hallway were open & the white light from outside poured out.

"202." Angela smiled. She let Keely go first. Keely took her time, instead focusing most of her attention on the cookies she was devouring.

"You need to try them!" she said, whistling cookie crumbs as she talked.

"You said that already." Angela sighed.

"No. First i said you got to, then I said you need to! There's a difference! Mmmmm!" Keely groaned

"Maybe a little later." Angela sneered, closing the door. She walked into the room & looked around. It was gorgeous.

The ceiling was high & vaulted, in the middle hung a small chandelier. The furniture was the same sort of dark wood mahogany as everything down stairs & it matched waist high moldings that wrapped around the whole bottom of the room. The twin beds had large ornate posts & had the most comfortable looking sheets on them.

Keely noted that they were as comfortable as they looked by cooing a little as she pounced onto the bed nearest the door, cradling the dish of cookies. There was a large cabinet off to the side. Probably for hanging clothes. Frankie put their bags to the side of it, but Angela just brought casual stuff so she didn't have to worry about unpacking really. She was tired after the long drive & laying down seemed like quite the plan. She grabbed a very old looking remote control & turned on the ancient looking tv, jumping back into the other bed. Only 4 channels came in, & they were pretty fuzzy. She was expecting Keely to probably whine about that, but she was still way too into the cookies.

"Geez, Keely! How many of those things have you eaten?" She asked.

"Um..." Keely said swallowing the rest of one. "I lost track after the third one. Seven?"

"Seven?" Angela asked. She was shocked. Keely, who always concerned about the gaining the slightest bit of weight, had eaten seven of these monster cookies?

"But they're huge!" Angela sighed. "Just remember that poor old woman is making us roast beef for dinner. Don't do something stupid like spoil your appetite."

"Yes mom!" giggled Keely eating another & winking at Angela to spite her. Angela rolled her eyes. "Before you start yelling at me, try one! You'll see what I mean."

Just hoping she would quit going on about them, Angela agreed & reached for one. How good could they really be? Suddenly, picking it up in her hand, she could tell how moist & chewy it was by the way it felt. And they did smell incredible. And so huge. She brought it to her mouth & bit off a piece. "So?!" Keely asked. Looking back over at her friend.

"What?" asked Angela. The cookie was gone, the only trace of it being a smudge of chocolate chip left to the side of her cheek. "Sorry. One's just not enough to base a decision on. Pass me another."

"Nuh-uh." Keely laughed. "I was only willing to spare one."

"What?!" Angela guffed. "No way!"

She just reached over & grabbed another.

"Hey! " Keely did sound pissed off but didn't seem like she was going to get into it. There was still more cookies to be had. Angela bit into this one too. Keely was right, they were fantastic! She had never before tasted something so seemingly perfect. The very instant it hit her tongue, shivers went up & down her spine, just like the first one. It caught her off guard & she didn't have time to savor it.

She was doing her best to be as slow as she possibly could & enjoy it. She wasn't nearly as stringent as Keely was about eating healthy & keeping thin, but she didn't indulge very often, making this cookie all the sweeter. Tasting this good, they had to be uberfattening. And Keely was closing in on her first dozen all too quickly.

"Seriously though. You should really slow down, girl! You're really pounding them down.'

'Oh shut up!' Keely whined. 'I'm a big girl.'

'And that's just it.' Angela laughed, unwittingly reaching for another cookie herself. 'Keep this up & you're going to be an even bigger girl.'

'I wouldn't be talking.' Keely said, jutting her tongue out too. It dawned on Angela that she was still eating. Keely was right. Was this her third? She tried to put it down on the night stand, but she couldn't let go. She had to have more. And so slowly, she quit resisting & started to eat some more. Just this last one she conceded. They were so delicious though! And just like that, she was almost done. She licked her fingers clean & scanned the bed around her, double checking that there were no large crumbs she may have missed.

She looked over at the plate. Keely could stuff herself silly, for all she cared. Angela was not having another! And that was final! Oh but they were so good! She could almost feel herself starting to go through withdrawl. She felt a cold sweat start to build. first on her forehead, then the rest of her. She grit her teeth & tried to restrain from reaching. No. No. Yes. Followed by a sigh of frustration.

"See what I mean?" Keely chirped up.

"Oh quiet.' Angela muttered, grabbing one with a lot of chips in it free from under a couple others.

In turn, seeing that it was ok for Angela to indulge herself, Keely began two fisting the cookies, alternating bites off two at once. Both of the girls sat back & continued to scarf down these huge cookies for what seemed like half an hour.

The sun was low in the horizon when suddenly there was a knock at the door. Angela must have nodded off, not realizing it.

Latest posts

Back