Quantcast

Bed Benders Inc.

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

feeder

Hi everyone.
can anyone tell me where i can find more of bedbenders inc. work?.
many thanks.

Zoom

Rogue
There's a bunch of his stuff reposted against his wishes on SSBBWChan.

Link not provided so as to not encourage redistribution.

pharmmajor

Mind if I ask what his livejournal account is? I'd like to join so I can see his art again.

coyote wild

You'll love me, I swear.
Is his artwork that good that he gets to make it inconvenient to actually view? He comes off as kind of pompous.

Korota

Is his artwork that good that he gets to make it inconvenient to actually view? He comes off as kind of pompous.
I don't think it has anything to do with being pompous. If I remember correctly, it's more about keeping real world friends from finding out about it and getting weirded out or something like that.

earthlykaiser

How about this proposition gents, one of us gets accepted over there, and supplies the rest of us with his material either through posting it upon this thread(with his permission), or put it all in a big friendly zip/rar file, and put it up(once again, with his permission) on a file-sharing site such as Megaupload or Rapidshare.

Blackjack

Fupa Troopa
How about this proposition gents, one of us gets accepted over there, and supplies the rest of us with his material either through posting it upon this thread(with his permission), or put it all in a big friendly zip/rar file, and put it up(once again, with his permission) on a file-sharing site such as Megaupload or Rapidshare.
There's one hole in your plan:

That is exactly why he wants it private, so that shit like that doesn't happen.

Dhomberger

a major reason he took his stuff down from DA is because he was getting some extreme flack from jerks who were flaming him, trolls had a tendency to flock to him. I used to watch his art on DA, and when he finally said where he had started up again, I made my friends request on his DA journal and on LJ, he is still producing excellent art and I am glad I got the chance to see his work again.

Baba Fats

I don't think it's any violation of privacy to say that his LiveJournal account is under the name corson_arts. He's made that info public at both DeviantArt and The Process Forum -

http://www.process-productions.com/forum/showthread.php?t=10085&page=4

Earlier in the same thread (dated this past February), he had this to say:

I'm not as weird about my art being posted on forums these days, for those of you who've defended me. I really appreciate it, because 5 months ago, that was extremely important to me. I came out to some of my closer friends about my art, and the artist I will not name who goes by Wynsickle agreed that as long as I make a point to let people know that we are not the same person that she won't throw a hissy fit over my stuff becoming more public "no offense wyn." Our styles are very similar because we started off doing work together, but the more and more my stuff became over the top, the less she wanted to colaberate. Her art really influenced mine, as I've been known her for a while. I'm doing what I can to really make our styles look different. I would love to start a new site, sometime anyone can see, but I have no idea where to start. There are two things that are important to me, one is that I have freedom to make the gallery really my own, to where I have some control over it, and two, I LOVE posting short stories and being able to receive comments. They really help me develop my stuff. After all, thats why many of us artists post our work as apposed to keeping it locked on our computers. ... I hope to make a more available gallery soon. I'm sick of being in the shadows.

Maybe he could follow Derrick Fish's lead and post his art at Blogspot.com: they seem to offer decent troll control. Or he could follow in the footsteps of The Studio and BeakerFA, and start a gallery here at Dimensions. Given the quality of his work, I don't think he'd need to ask more than once.

Wilson Barbers

Full-time Fanta-sizer
I'm the guy who put together the Studio & BeakerFA galleries for the Dim site. I'd love to do one for BedBendersInc. Blogspot's "troll control" is entirely in the hands of the blogger, incidentally, which I consider a pretty good thing . . .

isotope

What?
It's not the greatest thing since sliced bread(or sliced fat girls..wait) but i'd say he is one of the better artists in the FA community.

People have already explained why he does the things he does, so i won't repeat.

But, he's got talent.

He can do what he want...to an extent.

JP.

And on a completely related note, Bedbender and I are working on a collaboration. Details will follow as will some of the work.

Latest posts