Before and After Makeup Pics

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Fallenangel2904

Fat Fashionista
The makeup really brings out your eyes! I'll post some pics when I have a blank canvas to work with lol.

Teleute

Heh heh. "Member".
I think this is a great idea for a thread - I hope it doesn't flop! I don't have any good comparison photos at the moment, but I'll take some and post them up here :D

katorade

Oh man, I could seriously embarrass myself in this thread, haha!

This is a serious lack of both hair and makeup effort. Straight up village of the damned. Note the wiley eyebrows, the mirror shine, the puffy death eyes, and the 5 different shades of pink skin:

Thank the concerned citizen that gave you a hairbrush and some concealer and some oil blotting sheets:

Alright Sally, you can stop crankin' the volume up now:

missy_blue_eyez

Ill be brave and post........

The first 2 are me without makeup.......

View attachment nomi without makeup.jpg

Just eyeliner in this one......
View attachment Nomz.jpg

The next one is me with quite subtle makeup just daily out and about look....

View attachment DSC01146smaller.jpg

And this last one is me with my full on, going for a night out makeup......

View attachment DSC02231smaller.jpg

My skin is quite patchy and dry in some areas, oily in others so I need foundation otherwise I look odd!

Linda

Just Chillaxin.
You are all so beautiful. I woke up this morning seriously regretting the pre makeup picture. lol But oh well, its up there now. :) Thank you for joinging in. It is brave to post the befores.

Suze

Too Vanilla For You
i'm not very experimental when it comes to makeup, but here goes:

1. just a lil mascara (this is as far as i'll go!)

2. bare minerals found & brow powder, hr magic concealer, ysl touche eclat, nars orgasm rouge, covergirl lash blast, dior minipalette and chapstick

- it may sound like a lot, but i only use 10min in the morning or something.

3. same as above, but i've switched out the eyeshadow with room addition from EM, added liquid eyeliner from bourjour and the lipstick is lancome (#308).

for some reason my hair looks greasy and my makeup smudgy. whatever, i blame the cell phone cam!

Teleute

Heh heh. "Member".
Hey, we can't let this thread die! I was going to wait until we unpacked the actual camera, but... I'm impatient. :p Camera phone pics it is!

Me without makeup:

With makeup:

And closeup on the eyes, because I like my new green eyeliner and it doesn't come across looking very green in the pictures:

I play around with different techniques and colors a lot, but I guess this is about as close to a "standard" as I have.

Edit: hee hee, just noticed my husband (cheekyjez) making an appearance in one picture, and WoW on my computer screen. Ah well, my nerdery is far from secret!

Tracii

Katroade WOW just WOW is all I can say... so beautiful.:smitten:

Crystal

Hey, we can't let this thread die! I was going to wait until we unpacked the actual camera, but... I'm impatient. :p Camera phone pics it is!

Edit: hee hee, just noticed my husband (cheekyjez) making an appearance in one picture, and WoW on my computer screen. Ah well, my nerdery is far from secret!

Wow! You look beautiful without makeup on. *is incredibly jealous*

Fallenangel2904

Fat Fashionista
The lighting isn't ideal in these- making me look super white but what the heck lol!

Before:

After:

Tracii

I wish I could find a liquid eyeliner that goes on smoothly and won't run all over the place Grrrrr!:doh: