Quantcast

Before and After

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

S-Mac

wow, you oughtta post more pics up, you are just gorgeous!
good job with the weight gain you look terrific

TheIceManVer2.0

While I agree your belly is delightfully squishy and yummy, I must say your tush is even more delish!

Princey

*writes*

Dear God/Buddah/Santa/Sarah Lee;

Thank you for making people see the light. Curves ARE beautiful and sexy. Girls should be lauded for having them, not trying to reach some unattainable, manufactured pre-determined weight.

*/writes*

Thanks for showing your beautiful body...

tpamour

you really do look beautiful. More pics are definetly welcomed (if not highly encouraged.) wow. I don't know if i could ever possibly be able to put on that much weight in seven months. What was it like changing so much in such a short period of time?

CravInTheCurves88

*writes*

Dear God/Buddah/Santa/Sarah Lee;

Thank you for making people see the light. Curves ARE beautiful and sexy. Girls should be lauded for having them, not trying to reach some unattainable, manufactured pre-determined weight.

*/writes*

Thanks for showing your beautiful body...
haha awww thanks :p

gioA

anymore pics to show?
would love to see some more from the start of your gain?

Hawaiian kid

wow, keep up the good work. I know you will reach your goal. Keep us updated with pics. You said you eat a lot of ice cream, is that just from ice cream, and if so, how much ice cream are we talking LOL.

Princey

I love that smile you've got - just makes you seem so happy to have such beautiful curves...

bigirlover

Wow, you look great! Any goal in mind? If you're really serious about gaining and maybe want to start a 'site and make a little mulah in the process you should talk with Heather from BigCuties.com or one of the other website operators. Keep gaining!

Ojiryojoji

Hmmmm.....

Im envious of the very lucky bathing suit, what with the two of you being so close in these photos.;)

Nice photos, some here would definitely say you have very photogenic qualities.;D

Chubbyadmirer86

Wow talk about a helluva gain! You look great. I like the tatoo btw. Getting it on the ribs must've hurt. Good luck gaining.