• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Before the Reckoning!!

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rathkhan

Alright, I don't believe in any of this "Judgement Day" stuff being touted about tomorrow, but just for fun... pretending this thing is true;

If you could take your whole life's sexual energy out in a healthy way upon your choice of 3 BHM's/FFA's from this forum, who would they be and why?

I'll Start in no particular order:

1) luvbigfellas: She's attractive, sexy, and has a thing for My body! She's interesting to talk to and never fails to make Me smile.

2) Zowie: She's super sexy, feisty, and I think she'd be a very creative person in the areas that matter! :)

3) JenFromOC: Having lurked for a bit and read several of her posts, she seems like an interesting person, plus she's sexy and very much an FFA, which given my current belly-ness makes for a good match! Heh!

There are more, but I figured we could limit it to 3!

Latest posts

Back