• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Beginner Belly... Any Tips on how I can gain more, quickly??

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ChubbyKim

Hi Everyone

I joined this site a little while ago but I am a long time lurker. I have always been obsessed with the idea of gaining but until recently I was afraid to give in to my inner desires. However I am now ready to embrace my fat loving side and have begun gaining weight. I was just under a 100lbs when I started and I have gained a significant amount for my frame since then. However overall I am frustrated at my slow progress and I would appreciate any tips and advice you guys can give me please.... And as I gain I hope to post more and more pics :)

Latest posts

Back