BHM Beginner (BHM, FFA, Slight Dom, Feeding)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

zonaloiseau

PLEASE keep in mind that this is my first story so pleeasssee take it easy on me. I would love constructive criticism, but I would also like some nice compliments (if you like it, don't feel like you have to lie) because I am so scared to share this.
Thanks! And please enjoy.

Matthew stepped on the scale nervously.

"Why do you want to weigh me?" He asked.

"Because your Christmas gift was any sexual experience and this is what I choose."

The scale flashed 297, and Harper was pleased. But she didn't show it.

"Oh well you're practically skin and bones. You must be starving."

"I am, and I'm so weak. I probably can't feed myself.” he attempted to play along. His cheeks flushed as she pulled him to the bedroom. Never in his life had he been skinny, and he especially wasn’t now, being the heaviest he had ever been. He was big when they began dating, but her constant baking of his favorite sweets and her ‘I’m not that hungry, finish for me’ act had caused him to gain weight quickly.

But according to the haste at which she had pulled him to the bedroom, she planned on much more than ever tonight. Her eyes burned with desire.

“Close your eyes,” she said, leading him into what she had prepared for the evening. She grabbed a love handle and pinched before she let him open his eyes.

When he did, he was speechless. Tables on each side of the bed were filled with his favorite (and very fattening) foods. One side was non-desserts, covered in pastas and meat. The other side was completely dessserts with everything from his favorite peanut butter ice cream to Tiramisu ordered from his favorite restaurant. He was too busy looking at the food at first to notice the soft handcuffs on the bedposts. He walked over to one and lifted it up.

“Will we be using this tonight also, Harper?” he questioned.

“Well of course.” she said, strutting up and grabbing a handful of his soft, fat butt. She spun him around to look into his deep brown eyes. He instinctively flipped his thick, black hair out of his eyes.

“Then let’s start.” he said, not knowing if he should be excited or nervous.
She grabbed his hand and pulled him to the bed. He laid back easily and she straddled his soft belly. Her legs barely reached around his wide girth.

Maybe they won’t reach at all soon, she hoped, not if tonight goes well.

She kissed him hard and felt his erection grow. No matter how nervous he was, nothing turned him on like Harper. She had a soft, curvy body and wonderful full breasts. She was no stick, but she was tiny in comparison to him. She was full of spunk that helped him get out of his shy shell. And he loved everything they did together.

He felt her close the handcuffs around his wrists and he felt so out of control he was aroused.

Slowly, she unbuttoned his shirt. One button and she could run a finger around on his chest. A few more buttons and she could squeeze his thick chest. More and his soft belly roll revealed itself. She felt her body clench in pleasure as she removed his shirt and uncovered his entire soft, delectable middle. She ran her hands down his stomach and around to grab his love handles. She unbuttoned his pants and pulled his tight boxers down with them. She pushed off his fluffy yet strong, thick thighs.

“Are you ready to eat, big boy?” she asked while patting his doughy stomach.

He shook his head nervously. He had never been fed before. He never wanted to be this fat, but genetics and a love of good food (or not so good, to health freaks) had worked against him from the beginning. But he had always wanted to please Harper, so how bad could it be? She even made sure to have all of his favorites.

“Okay Matt. Here is your appetizer.” She grabbed a tray of stuffed mushrooms. There were nine small mushrooms filled with caloric and greasy cheese and bacon. He devoured them in seconds. She brought over an antipasto plate and he quickly ate each slice of cheese and meat that she held by his lips.

“Good boy. That deserves a reward.” She slipped out of her low cut black v-neck and revealed a lacy baby blue bra. He pulled against the handcuffs, forgetting he could not grab her breasts.

“I know you’re used to nibbling at these, but you’ll have to get by with just nibbling at some more food. I’m not done with you yet, piggy.”

He felt himself grow harder with the piggy comment. He felt embarrassed by his weight, but more attractive than ever. He was being fully dominated but served at the same time by this beautiful girl, and she was not repulsed by his size, but rather consumed by the layers of fat he had accumulated through the years.

Next, she grabbed a plate of creamy lobster ravioli. The pasta easily slid down his throat and before he knew it she had moved on to the next plate. This dish was a plate of four sliders- each smothered in his favorite toppings. He ate the mushroom swiss burger in two bites, the jalapeño burger and the pesto ham and goat cheese slider in a similar speed, but slowed down on the final slider.

“Oh Matthew. You can’t just now be getting full. We just have dessert after you wash this down with lemonade. I took it easy on you, newbie.” she smiled, rubbing his stomach as he swallowed the last bite.

He smiled back and drink the lemonade she handed him. He gulped half of it down before handing it back.

She fed him large bites of tiramisu slowly. She loved watching him savor the sweet dessert. However slowly, he still finished. She fed him five gooey peanut butter brownies. Finally, when she felt his stomach grow taut under her thighs, she got off his stomach and rubbed it for a short time. She felt him sigh slightly in relief. Her standing near him rather than sitting on him opened up more room for food. She slowly spoon fed him soft ice cream. He was surprised when the ice cream ran out and she told him he had completed the meal.

She kissed up and down his full body and gave his erection a soft pump. His muscles clinched in pleasure. She walked over to his head and kissed his sweet lips. Undoing the handcuffs, she pulled him up out of the bed. He didn’t bother to ask where they were going, he just knew he would comply since he could guess what would happen when they returned.

Opening the door to the bathroom, Harper silently hoped they had broken the 300 mark with their feeding session. It was small, but he had eaten every morsel of food. She couldn’t help but notice his untapped potential for feeding. If this was his first time, the amounts he could eat would be endless. She felt herself grow wet just thinking about doing this again, about him growing fatter and fatter under her watch. People would stare. His parents would criticize, but she would get to feel every inch of the expanding belly on top of her when they made love.

“Let’s see if my poor starving bag of bones has been able to satisfy himself.” She grabbed his belly.

The numbers on the scale slowly changed.
296…
297…
299…

304, the lights flashed, indicating the final weight. Harper gulped. Matthew looked on in shock. His erection remained stiff as he thought about how pleased his beautiful Harper would be.

“Well, it seems as though your hunger has been satisfied, now let’s see what else I can do to make you happy.”

She grabbed his hand and led him back to the bedroom. When he felt the haste and pleasure that she rode him with, Matthew knew this was the last time he would even be close to the 200s again.

ffaboots

“I know you’re used to nibbling at these, but you’ll have to get by with just nibbling at some more food. I’m not done with you yet, piggy.”

Such a good line. I really like this story, especially that they both seem very into each other, it's not too one-sided.

Fiji

Fantastic story! Very sweet young couple -- I like that a lot.

Tad

Dimensions' loiterer
Fun little story!

You asked for feedback, so I'll give some, although there is nothing at all wrong with the story as it stands. I think I would have liked to see a little more interplay between them as the feeding progressed. In the early part of the story there are some thoughts and words from both of them, and again at the end, but in the middle the focus is almost totally on the feeding. That does build up an urgent tempo and a certain tension, but I think slowing it down a couple of times for some interaction could let things build up even better.

zonaloiseau

Fun little story!

You asked for feedback, so I'll give some, although there is nothing at all wrong with the story as it stands. I think I would have liked to see a little more interplay between them as the feeding progressed. In the early part of the story there are some thoughts and words from both of them, and again at the end, but in the middle the focus is almost totally on the feeding. That does build up an urgent tempo and a certain tension, but I think slowing it down a couple of times for some interaction could let things build up even better.
Thank you so much!

otherland78

I found your story very interesting as it includes really some of my major turn ons reading a weight gain story ...:)

But i found the sweet and slow way so enticing ...the way she just sweetly puts the handcuffs on him and knowing that he would be fed the first time .....

so it´s a really nice idea to make him eat as much as possible for her liking ^^ but be very gently with him :)

that´s really a cute sexy lovely story i hope you will continue .....

i would lvoe to read more of her sweet ways to tempt him to eat just a bit more ;-)

Undine

Jigglypuff!
This was so awesome, I just read it for the third time! I love the tension, and it's also great to read a shorter story that is so satisfying. And as ffaboots said, that line was perfection. Well done!

kronoman

Very nice! I think you should write more stories and share them, you have talent and great imagination!

Xyantha Reborn

- Actually Very Tame!
Excellent! I really liked the believability of the shyness/domination/enjoyment - exceptionally balanced in a relatively short story (which isnt bad, it just means it is harder to achieve that balance in less space!)

zonaloiseau

Three Years Earlier

“Harp, you’re paired up with Curry. Matt, you know which station, help Harper out.”

It was the first day of lacrosse conditioning and Harper walked to meet with Matthew Curry. He was a year older than her and she had gone through school watching him from a far. Even in middle school, she had been drawn to his soft body. He had a locker outside her homeroom, and she watched his soft belly jiggle as he slammed the door closed.

She fantasized about him but until the moment that their coach had called his name, she had never dreamed she would talk to him.

“So, we’re at sit ups for now.” Matt said quietly. He looked at his feet, and Harper was reminded of how shy he had seemed from a distance. And when she was closer, she could see how he was even cuter close up.

“Do you want me to hold your feet?” Harper asked kindly. He shook his head no and went to the side. Harper held her feet under a bar and began her weighted sit ups. She was no fitness goddess, nor did she want to be, so sit ups were fine but weighted sit ups were a struggle. She put the weight down to finish. She glanced over and saw Matthew panting on the ground.

Before she could look away, their coach walked over.
“Curry, work harder than that! You need these sit ups more than anyone else on this team.” the coach taunted, although he was much larger than Matt. He said nothing to the curvy Harper who had been taking a break also.

The bell rang to switch stations, and they had push ups. They started walking to the next station, maneuvering between equipment and other lacrosse players. Harper took the lead, but she stopped abruptly to let another group pass in front of them. Matthew didn’t notice she had stopped until he ran right into Harper.

Harper felt his body touch hers for the first time. She fell back into his soft, thick body. For a split second, she closed her eyes in pleasure. The way his fat hugged her body and how it conformed so easily made her wet with desire. It felt better than she had imagined all those times that she had seen it jiggle. He stepped back far too soon.
He apologized and blushed, embarrassed by how she had probably noticed how much cushioning he had provided.
She had been upset that something so wonderful had ended so quickly, but was soon pleased when their push up station began. He got on the floor of the weight room and Harper started counting.

“1..

3…”
Harper counted. His stomach hung close to the ground, touching it with every dip down. When she got to 10, he collapsed, breathing heavily, onto the floor. His fat slammed onto the rubber mats of the weight room. Harper’s eyes grew wide as she drank in the soft contact his stomach made with the floor. With his belly squished, he looked wider, and his love handles more prominent. His shirt rode up slightly and she could gaze upon his pale, soft, full skin. She salivated as he quickly picked himself off the ground, then quickly completed her push ups in order to watch him again.

Unfortunately, as he lowered himself to the ground, time was called on the station and they had to move on. Luckily she was still able to watch him stand up which caused his belly to jiggle slightly.

Each station continued to make Harper imagine what Matt would be like in other physical activity, activity that was much more enjoyable. She imagined him running his big hands down her side, wrapping his thick arms around her waist. She felt as though she could sense his soft belly pressing into her body and breasts as he tenderly kissed her forehead. She pictured herself removing his tight shirt and freeing his doughy, round belly.

Conditioning ended quickly, but Harper’s fantasies of the soft belly she had felt and the boy whose it was did not. She was in a haze the rest of the night trying to remember every detail.

And along with every physical detail came every memory of their conversation. Talking to him had been so easy, so enjoyable. She made him laugh a lot, her specialty with new acquaintances, and he listened to her intently, while looking at her with his rich brown eyes. He opened the gym door for her when they had walked out, and he had even opened up and joked with her himself. Her heart almost hurt thinking about how wonderful he had been.

Her reminiscing stopped abruptly when her friend Megan, also a friend of Matt’s, texted her.

Hey girl, have you found a ride to the match yet?

No, Harper quickly replied. Their first match was almost a month and a half away, but in order to secure her spot on the varsity team, she had to secure transportation first.

Matt Curry is driving me, want me to see if you can ride too?

Harper’s heart fluttered. This was her chance. But there had to be a catch.

Why is he driving? Isn’t it the girls’ match?

Well yeah, but we’re playing St. Mary’s, so the boys are playing Portland Catholic right across the road. We’ll probably get stomped but at least we play the all girl all boy powerhouses at the same time.

I guess. Are you sure he’d be okay with driving me? We don’t really know each other.

I can give him your number and you guys can talk a little bit! I’ll go ahead and tell Coach that you’re riding with him though, I need you out there with me!

Yeah that’s fine. He seems nice.

Oh Matt is the sweetest. A little shy, and he’d be really cute if he slimmed down a lot.

Harper didn’t reply. She wasn’t close enough with Megan to admit how she felt, but she wasn’t about to lie to seem ‘normal.’ Besides, in seconds, she was trying to decide the perfect way to respond to a text that said “Hey, this is Matt."

berlin-girl

ohhhh, this is luvly! does it go on? does it go on? does it go on? ;)
thank you for sharing!

zonaloiseau

6 months after the initial feeding

Matthew rolled over and ran his hand down Harper’s side.

“Mmm, good morning handsome.” she said, waking up.

He looked at her intently with his brilliant brown eyes, not saying a word.

“You’re hungry aren’t you? My, what a pig you’ve become. What do you want? Pancakes, french toast? Eggs, sausage, bagels? I’ll just make it all. You’ve had quite an appetite lately.” she smirked and patted his bare stomach. Of course, his appetite had grown, but because of her encouragement. And of course, his appetite hadn’t been the only thing growing.
Harper went downstairs and began mixing pancakes. She never skimped on any fattening ingredient, and her dedication to fattening food was showing. She was swimming in Matthew’s 3XL shirt that she had thrown on before coming down to cook. She smiled thinking about how quickly he had taken to feeding, how hungry he would get, and especially how amazingly he gained.

“HARPPERRR!” Matt yelled downstairs, “I NEED NEW CLOTHES AGAIN.”

She felt herself grow wet. Again? He had easily outgrown his 2Xs, but he was on the edge of them before they started feeding. Was he already in need of a 4X? Her heart felt faint. Quickly, she sprinted up the stairs to discuss it with him.

She was taken aback when she walked into the bedroom. In front of her, Matt stood wearing his clothes. His heather grey band shirt that he gotten a few months before was stretched precariously tightly across his empty stomach. She couldn’t imagine what it would look like if he were full. Almost hidden under his love handles, his shorts were pushed to their limits by his constantly increasing behind. Every curve, roll and bit of fat showed in his clothes. How had they not noticed they were getting this tight?

“I guess we’ve had our clothes off too much for me to have noticed mine getting too tight. Sorry.” he said ashamed.

“Sorry? I love it. You know, how about you take off those tight clothes, crawl back in bed and let me serve you breakfast in bed?” Harper teased, "I can assure you that it would save some time because there’s no way I’m not screwing you after seeing you in such small clothes that used to be big.”

She rushed to finish breakfast, and he rushed to eat it. Full and content, he rolled on top of Harper.

“Oh babe, what have you been eating? You’re hanging over both my sides!” she joked. She wrapped her legs as tightly around him as she could. Finishing didn’t take her long when she was underneath this man with his impressive weight.

He rolled onto his side and laid behind Harper. She could feel his soft belly pressing into her back. She remained still for a few moments, drinking in his soft body with her skin, but soon she sprang out of bed.

“We need new clothes for you! No man of mine is going to be stuck uncomfortable in clothes for some scrawny guy,” she said while squeezing his stomach.

“Harper,” Matt said shamefully while climbing out of bed, “I outgrew a 3XL.”
He sounded sad, but he couldn’t help but smirk when Harper grabbed his love handles and pulled his belly close. She plopped a kiss right on his navel.

“I know you did,” she said casually, “that’s why we’re shopping.To get you 4X stuff.”
She attempted to wrap her arms around him, failed, but still squeezed as tight as she could.
“Let’s go!” she paused, “I guess we should get dressed first. Just wear whatever fits you best…”

Harper put on an outfit that made her feel sexy. She loved when guys looked at her and her luscious curves and her swinging hips, but then saw Matthew. They would give strange looks, and there were a rare few who made snide remarks. Harper would just pull Matt closer and wrap her arm behind his back. She’d give him a squeeze and the commenters a dirty look. No one made Matt feel bad without feeling bad that they couldn’t land a girl like he had.

They were in and out of the store quickly with some good finds on clothes that Matt looked great him. He kept his old clothes on until they got home, and Harper could barely handle herself while he drove home. His shirt was so small that the softest part of his stomach snuck out the bottom. He’d take one hand off the wheel to fix it, but it just caused his large arms to jiggle, and his stomach to jiggle even more. He grunted subconsciously with the effort, and pulled a little at his waist band. It was obvious breakfast had made the clothes issue even worse. When they got home, he changed into the bigger clothes and was immediately more comfortable.

But he could feel himself becoming hungry.

“Babe, you getting hungry?” It was as if she could read his mind.

“A little bit,” he said ashamed. He had just eaten breakfast a few hours ago. But he had walked around a lot at the mall.

“Well, I propose we go get you food then!” She grabbed his hand and pulled him to the car.

They drove to a local home cooking restaurant. They had a buffet, so it was the ideal place for Matt to eat without being too expensive. He loved the food there, and Harper enjoyed watching him pile food on his plate and scarf it down. She was squirming in her seating waiting to turn into the restaurant. When they arrived, the parking lot was fairly crowded. It was equally crowded inside.

The hostess led the couple to a booth, and the two exchanged looks. If there had been anywhere else to go, they would’ve asked for a table. But a booth was their only option. Harper easily fit into her side, and attempted to move the table for Matthew to have room. It didn’t budge. Matt frowned and squeezed in. His stomach poured onto the tabletop.

“How about I get up and get food for you baby?” Harper asked. Matt frowned again. She could tell he was upset. “You know what, let’s just get some food to go instead. I don’t mind splurging on non-buffet food if it means my big handsome man is happy.” Matt smiled slightly, and Harper ordered herself a meal, as well as three entries that were some of Matt’s favorite. They patiently waited for the order to arrive and left.

Matthew was quiet the whole way home. He didn’t turn up the radio when his favorite band came on, he half-heartedly laughed at Harper’s jokes, and he moved his areaway when she tried to rub it. Eventually she stopped trying to act like things were okay. They sat in silence the rest of the way home.

Their favorite show was about to come on, and Matt was still downstairs. Harper walked out of the bedroom to go get him.

“Come on Matt. What’s wrong?” she asked, sitting down next to him.

“Nothing. I’m fine.” He said. He was monotone, and obviously not fine.

“Is it the booth thing?” she pressed. He closed his eyes and sighed. He shook his head yes.

“It just made me feel bad. You must have been embarrassed. A beautiful girl with a whale who can’t even fit in a booth...” He trailed off.

She started laughing.

“Yeah, you whale, I was so embarrassed. You know I love your body, but you know what else? I don’t look at you and think ‘oh there’s some fat guy.’, I look at you and see my handsome boyfriend. I love your size, but I love you big or small. I want you happy. And I like you eating because I know you like it. So don’t let that get to you.” she kissed him cheek and smiled, “Don’t let me watch our show alone! That’s no fun.”

He chuckled and got up. He followed her upstairs to their room, got in bed and let her cuddle up next to him.

Once the show was over, Harper quickly fell asleep in his arms. She looked so small next to him, and so safe. And so beautiful. He didn’t mind his size when it came to her. And with how he felt about her, that was all that matter. He smiled as she slept, and pulled the chain to turn off his bedside lamp. He kissed her forehead.

“I love you.” he whispered, then fell asleep with a beautiful girl who saw him the same way.

Undine

Jigglypuff!
I'm so glad you've decided to continue this. That was such a sweet vignette. Thank you!

otherland78

i would love to meet this harper girl ;-) some day ^^

a really lovely story and it´s so cute that he tries to eat for her as much as he can ^^

Latest posts