• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

BHM Beginner (BHM, FFA, Slight Dom, Feeding)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zonaloiseau

PLEASE keep in mind that this is my first story so pleeasssee take it easy on me. I would love constructive criticism, but I would also like some nice compliments (if you like it, don't feel like you have to lie) because I am so scared to share this.
Thanks! And please enjoy.

Matthew stepped on the scale nervously.

"Why do you want to weigh me?" He asked.

"Because your Christmas gift was any sexual experience and this is what I choose."

The scale flashed 297, and Harper was pleased. But she didn't show it.

"Oh well you're practically skin and bones. You must be starving."

"I am, and I'm so weak. I probably can't feed myself.” he attempted to play along. His cheeks flushed as she pulled him to the bedroom. Never in his life had he been skinny, and he especially wasn’t now, being the heaviest he had ever been. He was big when they began dating, but her constant baking of his favorite sweets and her ‘I’m not that hungry, finish for me’ act had caused him to gain weight quickly.

But according to the haste at which she had pulled him to the bedroom, she planned on much more than ever tonight. Her eyes burned with desire.

“Close your eyes,” she said, leading him into what she had prepared for the evening. She grabbed a love handle and pinched before she let him open his eyes.

When he did, he was speechless. Tables on each side of the bed were filled with his favorite (and very fattening) foods. One side was non-desserts, covered in pastas and meat. The other side was completely dessserts with everything from his favorite peanut butter ice cream to Tiramisu ordered from his favorite restaurant. He was too busy looking at the food at first to notice the soft handcuffs on the bedposts. He walked over to one and lifted it up.

“Will we be using this tonight also, Harper?” he questioned.

“Well of course.” she said, strutting up and grabbing a handful of his soft, fat butt. She spun him around to look into his deep brown eyes. He instinctively flipped his thick, black hair out of his eyes.

“Then let’s start.” he said, not knowing if he should be excited or nervous.
She grabbed his hand and pulled him to the bed. He laid back easily and she straddled his soft belly. Her legs barely reached around his wide girth.

Maybe they won’t reach at all soon, she hoped, not if tonight goes well.

She kissed him hard and felt his erection grow. No matter how nervous he was, nothing turned him on like Harper. She had a soft, curvy body and wonderful full breasts. She was no stick, but she was tiny in comparison to him. She was full of spunk that helped him get out of his shy shell. And he loved everything they did together.

He felt her close the handcuffs around his wrists and he felt so out of control he was aroused.

Slowly, she unbuttoned his shirt. One button and she could run a finger around on his chest. A few more buttons and she could squeeze his thick chest. More and his soft belly roll revealed itself. She felt her body clench in pleasure as she removed his shirt and uncovered his entire soft, delectable middle. She ran her hands down his stomach and around to grab his love handles. She unbuttoned his pants and pulled his tight boxers down with them. She pushed off his fluffy yet strong, thick thighs.

“Are you ready to eat, big boy?” she asked while patting his doughy stomach.

He shook his head nervously. He had never been fed before. He never wanted to be this fat, but genetics and a love of good food (or not so good, to health freaks) had worked against him from the beginning. But he had always wanted to please Harper, so how bad could it be? She even made sure to have all of his favorites.

“Okay Matt. Here is your appetizer.” She grabbed a tray of stuffed mushrooms. There were nine small mushrooms filled with caloric and greasy cheese and bacon. He devoured them in seconds. She brought over an antipasto plate and he quickly ate each slice of cheese and meat that she held by his lips.

“Good boy. That deserves a reward.” She slipped out of her low cut black v-neck and revealed a lacy baby blue bra. He pulled against the handcuffs, forgetting he could not grab her breasts.

“I know you’re used to nibbling at these, but you’ll have to get by with just nibbling at some more food. I’m not done with you yet, piggy.”

He felt himself grow harder with the piggy comment. He felt embarrassed by his weight, but more attractive than ever. He was being fully dominated but served at the same time by this beautiful girl, and she was not repulsed by his size, but rather consumed by the layers of fat he had accumulated through the years.

Next, she grabbed a plate of creamy lobster ravioli. The pasta easily slid down his throat and before he knew it she had moved on to the next plate. This dish was a plate of four sliders- each smothered in his favorite toppings. He ate the mushroom swiss burger in two bites, the jalapeño burger and the pesto ham and goat cheese slider in a similar speed, but slowed down on the final slider.

“Oh Matthew. You can’t just now be getting full. We just have dessert after you wash this down with lemonade. I took it easy on you, newbie.” she smiled, rubbing his stomach as he swallowed the last bite.

He smiled back and drink the lemonade she handed him. He gulped half of it down before handing it back.

She fed him large bites of tiramisu slowly. She loved watching him savor the sweet dessert. However slowly, he still finished. She fed him five gooey peanut butter brownies. Finally, when she felt his stomach grow taut under her thighs, she got off his stomach and rubbed it for a short time. She felt him sigh slightly in relief. Her standing near him rather than sitting on him opened up more room for food. She slowly spoon fed him soft ice cream. He was surprised when the ice cream ran out and she told him he had completed the meal.

She kissed up and down his full body and gave his erection a soft pump. His muscles clinched in pleasure. She walked over to his head and kissed his sweet lips. Undoing the handcuffs, she pulled him up out of the bed. He didn’t bother to ask where they were going, he just knew he would comply since he could guess what would happen when they returned.

Opening the door to the bathroom, Harper silently hoped they had broken the 300 mark with their feeding session. It was small, but he had eaten every morsel of food. She couldn’t help but notice his untapped potential for feeding. If this was his first time, the amounts he could eat would be endless. She felt herself grow wet just thinking about doing this again, about him growing fatter and fatter under her watch. People would stare. His parents would criticize, but she would get to feel every inch of the expanding belly on top of her when they made love.

“Let’s see if my poor starving bag of bones has been able to satisfy himself.” She grabbed his belly.

The numbers on the scale slowly changed.
296…
297…
299…

304, the lights flashed, indicating the final weight. Harper gulped. Matthew looked on in shock. His erection remained stiff as he thought about how pleased his beautiful Harper would be.

“Well, it seems as though your hunger has been satisfied, now let’s see what else I can do to make you happy.”

She grabbed his hand and led him back to the bedroom. When he felt the haste and pleasure that she rode him with, Matthew knew this was the last time he would even be close to the 200s again.

Latest posts

Back