Behind The Other Door Of My Mind

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

jamie

...tickled...
Your work is just amazing. I hate that I have missed seeing this thread. I am frankly in awe of your range of work and subject. You are just so talented. Gorgeous work.

tnekkralc1956

... yeah, you girl.

I don't really know how to accept praise (although I love it... who wouldn't?) except to say, it behoves me to never believe my press. Now that that is out once and for all,

thank you from the bottom of my soul.

That come from way down deep and dark. Hopefully, you've already been alerted by some of the people around here that have my number as to my nature and delight...

T

tnekkralc1956

Breakfast With My Little Friends
Poser 5 & Bryce 5

In the preview showing I was informed that this isn't one of my best works. It seems there isn't enough food on the plate. Sorry, I said, but I can't help it if you were late like the ants...

Tracy

Fat & Sassy
WOW What beautiful and talented work. This is some wonderful stuff!

Risible

Monkey Daze

Breakfast With My Little Friends
Poser 5 & Bryce 5

In the preview showing I was informed that this isn't one of my best works. It seems there isn't enough food on the plate. Sorry, I said, but I can't help it if you were late like the ants...
Yeah, a little skimpy on the bread, but lots o' butter, so you've kinda got it! ;) Maybe a little whipped cream in the cafe mocha?

tnekkralc1956

...another angle/detail of the scene "Here There Be Dragons"

Again in Poser 5 & Bryce 5.5

tnekkralc1956

In Poser 5 & V5I

That's it for now---must fly. Other duties call. These most recent are some new and some finally finished that I've made a bit of time to complete lately. Thanks for lurking, as always. 'Nuff said.

UMBROBOYUM

O love the morning Constitutional and the No parking. Great lighting and coloring in both! I have Bryce 6.1 but I have no idea how to use it haha. Your work is amazing!

tnekkralc1956

"...I'm sorry you've had to come out on a night like this and all, but the simple truth is there's no seige here tonight, laddie..."

Poser 5 & Bryce 6