• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Being shy about liking big women

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CmRet

So here's my thing. As long as I can remember I have loved big and "overweight" women. I have never liked thin girls that much. I mean I do but not to the extent that I like big women. I'm finishing high school and have been asked a number of times what kind of girls I like because most guys I know are all about a woman's chest or their butt and such.

I am embarrassed really to say that I like big girls. I have never told anyone except my sister who I know I can tell anything and she wont judge me. She is the type who people (if they know her) can tell anything to and she'd take it to her grave. She is the only one I have told.

So I ask other people on this place. Since I am new here and I don't know anyone yet. How can I get over this embarrassment. I have things I want to do when I am a bit older, like go to, if they exist a BBWCon. I've heard these things exist but have never really believed it.

So how do I get over this? Can anyone give me some good advice?

(If it means anything. I have a slight disability of Cerebral Palsy in which I have to walk with a pair of crutches but my mind is fine and I can think and act just like everyone else. I just have bad balance and can't do a lot of what other people can do.)

Latest posts

Back