• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Belinda and the Munchymen -by Chasbeen (BBW, Feeding, Magic, ~MWG)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chasbeen

Seeking Feedee
~BBW, Feeding, Magic ~MWG - Belinda likes her clothes but Joan loves them more

Belinda and the Munchymen
by Chasbeen

Chapter 1 - Belinda is undone

Belinda had been at the gym yesterday desperately trying to quell the hunger pangs she'd been having since she had eaten the complete birthday cake Joan had brought for her a couple of nights ago. All methods to stop hunger pangs failed despite the fact that she was eating twice as much as normal. Professionally, Belinda was a successful model which is how she had been able to amass such a fortune at such a young age.

Belinda was worried that she'd miss Joan before she left for work. 'Hi Joan, sorry for calling you before dawn but I am desperate for us to meet up today. I am really missing you and I need some advice about the weird dreams I have been having and an increasing hunger problem'.

Joan told Belinda to meet her in the coffee shop near the designer clothes shop, where she worked as the manager.

'Sorry to hear about that', Joan lied, 'I will deputise Ruby as an assistant manager at the shop and we will be able to have a long chat at the coffee shop and catch up.'

Belinda wondered if the lunch time rendezvous was the best place to meet in her current condition but she decided that she would try and miss breakfast and just have a small lunch at the coffee shop.

Joan put the phone down after speaking with Belinda and started thinking about adding to the growing poem about Belinda.

'Go wait for me in the coffee shop and I will deliberately take my time,
do not ignore all the pastries and cakes that would be a crime'.

'You will find you need some seconds as your tummy starts to moan,
it is unlikely you will make the gym tonight because I need to get you home.';

Chapter 2: Joan's new tenants

Joan Brown's life was complete. She thought it must be because she had a boyfriend who always wore her on his arm when he took her out to selected night spots or social events. Her boyfriend had all the trappings of a banker. The glossy sports car and expensive flat in the city. Joan's life was not her own, however,because she lacked any real control over it and was basically unhappy. She frequently allowed alcohol to blur this reality. Joan's boyfriend had always loved Joan's bones. He loved how skinny she was and always stopped her eating much, if he could. This did not bother Joan.

Professionally Joan worked for a top women's designer clothing company and had worked very hard at this most prestigious establishment and had just been made the store manager. After the celebration at being promoted were over, Joan came to realize that she actually preferred it more when she was store supervisor because of the new extra demands on her time and energies. Despite arriving at a 6 figure salary,Joan had no control over her professional life.

The silent observer left the shop after completing his investigation. A short time later he was at Joan's empty flat and knew that Joan would not be home until late in the evening so he pushed gently on the locked door, which unlocked itself and swung open. The Wizard dropped the box he was carrying in the middle of the floor and recited a little verse over the unseen contents.

'Wake up little Munchy men you have many things to do,
you'll soon have someone home to play with who will be tired, sleepy and through.'

'She needs something to eat because she missed lunch and worked all day,
she'll learn your generous soon and there is always food on it's way.'

That night Joan crawled into bed exhausted, after getting home late again. The visitations always started with the same waking dream that allowed her eyes and mouth to open but left the rest of her body paralyzed. The malevolent energies pushed new food into her mouth. Each new visitation reduced her fear and increased her new hunger fantasy and her consumption of the food. Joan was home but she was not home alone. That strange night Joan met the Munchy men and after that old Joan Brown was dead,taken over and owned wholesale by the Munchy men.

The new Joan loved the way all her replacement work clothes got tighter on her every day and soon lost her boyfriend who had been disgusted by her weight gain.

Each night the tiny Munchy men climbed onto Joan's body and encouraged her to start her midnight snacking.

'Joan, you can have all these cream cakes and we'll make you hungry again when you finish' was a common theme as Joan's gluttony was encouraged using the magic of the Munchy men.

The week's turned into months and skinny Joan had long gone. Joan had been sacked from her job for becoming fat but the Munchy men had told her that she would soon be rich and have her old job back.

Joan was worried and scoffed more than usual. After a while the Munchy men got fat Joan to diet a little and got her to buy an indoor jogging machine.Joan protested but the Munchy men spanked and spanked her flabby behind until she agreed.

Joan became fit and fat, a rare but healthy situation for a fat lady as big as her. She loved being fat but she still wanted to be able to fit into the biggest clothes on sale in the plus sized ladies shops.

Fat Joan got home but she was not alone. She had been out shopping all day buying new clothes for going back to work. Just yesterday Joan had received a letter of apology for a 'flawed discriminatory dismissal', a £300,000 cheque from the designer shop owners for loss of wages and unjustified suffering, a further 3 weeks holiday entitlement and reinstatement to her former position with a significant pay rise in salary.

She was greeted by her owners when she got back to the flat after shopping but was ordered to step into her slippers and sit down to enjoy the celebrations and rewards she had won. A Munchy man was whispering in her ear.

'Hello Joan did you like being thin? we aren't sad you got fat,
because we made you like that'.

'It's much better now that your not thin,
it's much more fun watching you get a big feast and watch you tuck in.'

'We know you have no boy friend but soon you will have a nice new thing,
we all need her for different reasons, but she is yours for all the pleasure she will bring.'

Chapter 3 : Belinda meets Joan

Joan's been told to get to know some girl called Belinda by the Munchy men. She must 'befriend her so that Belinda's fate will be sealed' said the Munchymen.

Concurrently the Munchymen told Joan that Belinda would be mysteriously attracted to her the first time she saw her.

'Are you new here?' asked Belinda. Joan had been joking with Belinda about her clothes choices for fat ladies compared to fashion models.

'No, I am the Manager, I lost my job because of my size but they had to give me my job back'

Belinda said that she completely loved the way 'someone such as yourself' was actually the manager of a designer fashion store.

The coffee shop had been a regular feature of Belinda's visits to meet her friend for weeks. One day Belinda invited Joan over to show off her flat. Belinda had lost her boyfriend and was feeling lonely and did not want to be on her own, on her birthday. Belinda could have flown back to America to be with family but she was far more interested in having some fun with her fat friend from the clothes shop she loved so much.

Joan had been warned by the Munchy men.'She wants to really compromise you,are you going to let her turn you into her fat fool?

Joan was getting ready to go round and take a look at Belinda's flat that evening, which was located in the middle of the city overlooking the river. Primary real estate in that area was worth many times what Joan had won from her unfair dismissal claim.

'We need to get a hold of our new asset, your skinny friend Belinda, but she's a bit of a rough diamond' said the little man next to Joan as she continued to make the finishing touches to her make up. 'You see we want you to administer some very special medicine tonight which will gradually change her eating habits over the next few days'

Joan was wondering how this would be done but all her questions were answered before she could ask them. Another Munchy man said 'We baked this special birthday cake which can be cut into over 36 slices. Be very careful to only give her the high numbers over 20. When you eat any, make sure it has a number 20 or less on it'.";

Joan was interested to know if she was poisoning Belinda but the Munchy man who baked the cake said that nothing could be further from the truth. 'No, it won't poison her but it will change her body energy detectors. These will be turned upside down so her body will feel hungry all the time, even on a full stomach.'

Joan started to smile a bit and said she was looking forward to 'giving Belinda some of her cake' and the Munchy men climbed on the table and put the cake in the box. Joan heard her taxi arrive and thanked the Munchy men for Belinda's present, which she took downstairs with her into the waiting transport.

After a few hours of food and fun, Joan offered a small piece of the cake she had brought with her to Belinda. 'How about a a slice of the roulette wheel cake I brought for your 25th birthday, Belinda?'

Belinda started to nibble then guzzle at the slice with 25 on it and kept helping herself to extra pieces.

Joan thought of a new poem, like the Munchy men had told her to, after Belinda became more interested in how much cake she could swallow.

'Hi you pretty young thing I hoped you liked all those clothes you just bought,
because the Munchy men already have you caught.'

'Did you notice those big chocolatey chunks of cake you swallowed today,
because they might bring problems when those calories find their way.'

'If you sit down and your feeling all tight pop those buttons and let it out,
you'll soon have plenty more room to shout about.'

'Perhaps when you finish laughing at me you'll spare some thought for some carefully planned meals that are on your way,
I already got some friends who are making it today.'

'Please stop looking at me like I am a pig,
you don't know yet, but you already joined that gig.'

Chapter 4: Joan arranges more wing clipping.

It had only just gone 4.00 AM but several Munchy men were with Joan and wanted to let her know a little bit more about how they wanted to clip Belinda's wings some more.

'Belinda's having problems ignoring food apparantly' said Joan who'd just taken a dawn call from a worried Belinda.

'The project is going well, Joan but we want you to get her over here to your flat for the next stage' said the head Munchy man.

'Well, I suspect she is a little scared already so I am afraid she might flip if she sees you all running around here' said Joan.

'Oh don't worry about that!' said the Munchyman chef.

'She will never know we exist,ever' said the Munchy man tailor.

'As far as she is concerned you are going to be the only person in the flat, Joan, because we will always be hidden from her' said the head Munchy man.

'Ok, I am going to get her over here tonight if you are ready' said Joan.

'We are ready' said all the Munchy men.

Later that day, at lunchtime, Belinda was sitting in the coffee shop waiting for Joan. Joan was deliberately late leaving Belinda to ponder extra treats in the coffee shop. Joan apologised for being late when she finally arrived smiling at all the empty plates sitting in front of Belinda on the table and made up an excuse about staff problems at the designer clothes shop where she was manager.

'It is ever since you came round to my place. I keep dreaming about food.' said Belinda.

'Oh I know, I used to have dreams like that and it has made me fat.' said Joan.

'Well that is not going to happen to me and I will be working out tomorrow morning after spending the night at your place.' Belinda told Joan. Joan thought the munchy men would like the ever growing poem about Belinda.

'Come and visit me in my comfortable den,
which has an army of hidden little men.

They have yet more things planned for what is left of you,
after which you will be new.'

'You will not hear or see the little men,
but they will be just as pleased when I get you shouting out loud, amen!'

'Enjoy your slim features as long as you dare,
because those little men, they don't care.'

'Finally do not laugh at me, your fat friend,
because very soon you will be fatter than me in the end.'

Chapter 5: Belinda gets a new attitude.

Belinda grew tired and soon passed out on the chair she was sitting on as she drank Joan's greeting drink.

'We can watch the transformation now. The boss will be arriving shortly and we are all allowed to watch' said the head munchy man to everyone. Joan was a bit worried.

'Boss?,I thought you were the boss?'Joan said to the head munchy man.

'The boss is a Wizard who knows the master plan and he knows great magic as you will shortly see.' said the head munchy man to Joan.

'What is going to be done to her then?' asked Joan.

"She is going to be given the lazy princess syndrome. You will see a big change but mostly Belinda will be doing less and expecting more from others. Now be silent, Joan, otherwise you will be for it later!"

The rays from the Wizards hands penetrated the unconscious Belinda as she laid across the table...

'You see initially she is fighting off the Wizard's efforts to change her into a lazy princess. She is trying to remember her sporting activity and resists but the Wizard's power is increasing and she is growing weaker.' said the head munchy man.

Eventually the Wizards onslaught ended and he disappeared into thin air as quickly as his appearance to perform the life changing act on the unwary Belinda.

'Now she is permanently changed. She will not be interested in sport or doing any other kind of hard work anymore. 'Next week you can put this old flat up for sale and we can all move into her two million pound pad, which will be our new base.' said the head munchy to Joan.

Joan had been awake for a long time but Belinda had been asleep a long time and was very groggy as she sat at the end of the bed, she didn't look like she was making any immediate moves to get ready and go out for her work out that she had told Joan she was doing at the coffee shop only yesterday.

'I thought you were going down the gym this morning?' Joan asked Belinda

'No, I will probably start going down there again in a couple of weeks.' said Belinda

'You can always use my jogging machine, it keeps me fit. All I do is jog on it for 20 minutes three times a week.' said Joan.

Joan wondered if the munchyman tailor had finished altering Belinda's outfit,so, as a precaution, she got on the phone to order food in bed for Belinda and remove the need for them to go out.

The Munchymen had told Joan that Belinda would get fat without hardly knowing it because a wicked spell called the 'fat princess syndrome' which had been placed on her by the Wizard.

Joan had stolen some clothes from Belinda's massive wardrobe and the Munchy men had been modifying them. Belinda had been infected with an extreme laziness condition which, in combination with an increased appetite and slowing metabolism, greatly increased her fat retention. The Munchy man tailor, had studied the first signs of a softening body and set about bloating the first few items of Belinda's massive designer clothes collection.

Belinda's skewed view of reality made her incapable of noticing any weight gain and this was enhanced by the bloating of her expensive designer clothes. The stolen designer outfits had just a subtle increase,just enough to absorb those first tiny bulges that would make Belinda believe she was immune from weight gain. The last stolen designer outfit was bloated to fit a triple sized Belinda.

Latest posts

Back