• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Bellies of Powerball - BBW, WG, Imagery

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

samster

`BBW, Imagery, `MWG

Corporate Worlds: Bellies of Powerball
by Samster

PROLOGUE

10am and Kasey Sanchez was seated at the breakfast counter eating. It was the morning after playing the first game of the regular powerball season for the Issa Falls Pioneers and she was aching all over. She had bruises and muscle burn. Her first game playing on the Defensive Line and Kasey was knocked up. The Pioneers had beaten the Coopersville Cougars and the former quarterback had performed well against a hefty Cougers Offensive Line. But she was sore all over.

A half hour passed; she was still munching through her super sized breakfast stacked with breakfast burrito, bacon, pancakes and biscuits smothered in country gravy. She was half watching Donald Dripman’s “Shock Jock” morning sports show. A local TV and radio show it appeared around the Issa Falls metro area and followed the progress of all the towns’ sports teams. In a town obsessed with sport Shock Jock was the most listened to and viewed show every day. Dripman was finishing off coverage of the Pioneers game and was saying:

“…and here’s one for you lovers of beefed up Corp goodness here’s Bellies of Powerball. We’ve talked about how new Pioneers quarterback Tanya Desjani had a good first game but what about Kasey Sanchez? Fired last season as QB we thought we’d seen the last of her but Sanchez was back in a Pioneers uniform playing on the D-Line…”

Dripman’s face disappeared from the screen and a photo of a hefty looking Kasey stood on the sidelines next to an equally beefed up Pioneers girl wearing the #69 jersey popped up. The camera angle not only showed off the two girls bulk and muscles but also the way their bellies pushed tight against their jersey’s and bulged over their pants.

“…congratulations Kasey” continued Dripman “on your first appearance on Bellies of Powerball. Looks like you had a BIG off season. But seriously, lets give Sanchez some credit. She got fired but she won her place back as a Lady Pioneer and had a solid game in the trenches. She may have sucked as QB but its Shock Jock’s opinion that Kasey Sanchez has a BIG future on the D-Line. Keep chowing down Kasey!”

The photo disappeared and Dripman moved onto another topic. Sheepishly Kasey looked down at her killer breakfast. She surly was chowing down. She was up a good sixty pounds on her quarterback playing weight. Some of it had gone to seriously bulked up muscles but plenty had also gone to a thick gut. She ran a hand along her torso where a thick, hefty gut hung firm where she’d once had her six pack and washboard abs. She had every bit the look of an over fed D-line girl.

But at least Dripman had said she’d played well. He’d never done that when she was quarterback.

Then her Apple 134 comm pad chirped. A Twitter message had landed from TaylorH69 , the even more beefed up girl in the #69 jersey.

‘WOWW!! @ShockJock has me an @KaseySanchez on #BelliesofPowerball #chowingdown #corpbeef’​

Kasey munched on another forkful of pancake and replied:

‘@TaylorH69 chowin down right now hon #stuffed’​

Seconds later the reply landed from TaylorH#69:

‘@KaseySanchez me toooo!!! My guts bigger than your gut HAAAHHAA!!!’​

Seconds later a reply landed from ShockJock:

‘@KaseySanchez @TaylorH#69 Keep chowin girls!!!’​

Smiling Kasey returned to her breakfast. After getting fired as quarterback it was nice to at least be getting some attention. Appearing on Donald Dripman’s “Bellies of Powerball” was a long way from winning Most Valued Player but the attention was always cool with Kasey.

PART 1 - BACK TO THE TRENCHES

ILLUSTRATION - http://fav.me/d6isyo1

Six months previously….

Post season and the playoffs were taking place in the Issa State Division 1A powerball. Top teams across the state were battling it out to appear in the Issa Bowl played in front of 60,000 at Blow Out Energy Drink Stadium in downtown Issa City.

The Issa Falls Pioneers were not one of those teams. A lacklustre season had seen the Pioneers place sixth in a division of ten teams. They were far from the worst performers in the Issa Division but nowhere near playoff contention. In the coach’s room, just away from the locker room at Pioneers Stadium the Head Coach, Carol Gaines, sat opposite the team quarterback Kasey Sanchez. Moments earlier she’d told the girl she was fired.

Kasey was slowly taking it onboard. Twenty three years old, just three years out of college powerball and she was washed up. Her dreams of making it as a pro powerball player over. Since her early days in high school Kasey had only ever dreamed of one thing. Playing powerball. Now it was over.

After a stellar college career Kasey had been drafted to a Major League Powerball (MLP) team that had dropped her after one year. The Issa Falls Pioneers had then picked her up to play in the Issa Division. The two seasons she’d played for the Pioneers had shown moments of brilliance but her form had been erratic.

The Pioneers expected to challenge for a playoff place and Kasey hadn’t delivered. She had the size and muscle bulk to take the hits but her passes just hadn’t connected and she’d looked confused in the pocket. Kasey had worked on everything her coaches had given her but she hadn’t turned the tide. With franchise owner Tex Coyle expecting results she had to go.

Kasey gulped and said.

“I still have a year to go on my contact.”

Coach Gaines shifted uneasily in her seat. She hated doing this to Kasey Sanchez. The girl had busted her ass for two years and deserved a second chance on pure character. But pro powerball was about winning and Sanchez hadn’t performed.

“Your contract has a termination clause.”

Kasey buried her head in her hands and tried to think. Her head just spun. What was she going to do?

“Are you okay for money?” asked Gaines.

“Yeah, right now. But what am I gonna do? I mean all I’ve ever done is powerball.”

“There are plenty of jobs out there” countered Gains “working on the Tiberium wells. Most of the girls work for Tiberco in the off season anyway. Apparently they make as much doing that than they do playing powerball. You’ve got a college education too, remember.”

“In powerball.”

“You don’t need a masters degree to work on the Tiberium wells” sad Gaines.

There was a long silence. Kasey collected herself. Looking up she said:

“I want to play powerball for the Pioneers. I’ll do what it takes.”

“I’ve already signed up a new QB” replied Gaines.

“I can play other positions. I played linebacker at high school before they put me in at QB.”

“My only free roster place is on D-line and you’d snap in two if I played you there.”

“Crap
” countered Kasey “you can say my passing play sucked and I made some sick play calls but I could always take hits. I’ve been hit by enough freakin’ elephants from the D-line to know just what it’s like. I can play D-line.”

Coach Gaines rested back in her chair and looked at Kasey Sanchez. The girl was tall and thickly built. Not fully beefed up like a D-line girl but undoubtedly she was buffed. She’d always been a physical quarterback. D-Line didn’t require detailed understanding of team strategy; rather it was about pure strength, aggression and reaction. Kasey had those in abundance.

He thought about the realities. She’d need to bulk up but maybe it was worth a shot. Besides, Gaines had already used up her transfer budget on the new quarterback. Kasey was popular with the other girls on the team. It was her inability to understand complicated offensive plays that was getting her fired; not her character, work ethic or personality.

“You would seriously play in the trenches with the heavies?” asked Gaines.

“Yes. I want to play powerball for the Pioneers” replied Kasey with determination.

“You realize you’ll be on a rookie D-line salary which is a lot lower than you were on?”

“That’s okay. I’ll get a job working for Tiberco in the off season. Apparently I can make loads of money doing that.”

“Okay, I’ll talk to the defensive coaches” sighed Gaines.

“Thank you Coach Gaines. I need to prove to the other players, you coaches and the fans here that I’m not a loser. I can play pro powerball for the Pioneers and do good.”

“I get the message. I also admire your determination. How can you have all that passion and screw up like you did last season?” said an exasperated Gaines.

“I dunno. I guess Coach Highland confused me with all her crazy ass plays and it kinda freaked me in the pocket. College ball it was like I could screw the play book and just run through their line but pro ball is kinda different.”

“True” said Gaines “so your more brawn over brains?”

“I guess” said Kasey a little sheepishly.

“Well that’s gonna work on the D-line.”

“So you’ll keep me?”

“If you bulk up and cut it pre-season, yeah you’re still in.”

“Thanks Coach.”

“Now get outta here before I change my mind.”

The following morning Kasey stepped out of the shower, still a little sleepy even after the rejuvenating effect of the water. She’d spent the evening watching video of her glory days at high school and college powerball whilst steadily munching away on a prolonged dinner. With her new status as one of the “heavies” she figured she wasn’t going to have to restrict her carb intake like she had as quarterback.

Water dripped from her buffed up build as she reached to wipe the steam from the mirror. The fogged glass slowly cleared as she rubbed the towel over her athletic figure. Kasey dried off, not yet conscious of her own reflection. A muscled up, lean body with a strong frame mimed her movements. She toweled off her short, gold colored hair and worked the towel around her beefy shoulders. Kasey had the kind of body that was an example of absolute athletic perfection.

Droplets of water trickled down her small but firm breasts and down her washboard flat middle. Kasey wrapped the towel around her middle to catch them. Waking a little more, she paused in front of the mirror to consciously study her reflection. A startlingly attractive girl with squared away features and piercing blue eyes she looked every bit the hot jockette. She flexed her biceps and inspected the line of her shoulders, chest and arms. She indulged herself with a brief moment of self satisfaction and headed out of the bathroom.

Stepping into the bedroom she found a pair of loose fitting pants and a hoodie top. For a moment she looked at her naked body in the bedroom mirror. Her look combined some muscle bulk but was lean.

She knew if she was going to last on the D-line she would need to gain big time. She had the height but at 190lbs she was at least fifty pounds off her target D-Line playing weight. Slipping into her pants Kasey wasn’t sure how she felt about that. Part horror at loosing her ripped look but there was also, deep down, some excitement at gaining. She was going to be one of the chunks of beef battling it out on the line and Kasey found that kinda hot.

Downstairs in the kitchen she prepared her usual protein packed breakfast and poured herself a coffee. She turned on the home entertainment system and the Shock Jock show popped up on the holo screen. The face of host Donald Dripman appeared with a picture of new Pioneers quarterback Tanya Desjani in the background. Kasey ground her teeth. Desjani was a safe pick. In her early thirties she had over ten years Issa Division experience and was playing her final few pro seasons. After taking a risk on a young quarterback in Kasey the Pioneers management had made a safe call.

Dripman was saying:

“…Pioneers head coach Carol Gaines confirmed a deal has been done to bring experienced quarterback Tanya Desjani to the Lady Pioneers. Desjani has a ten years Issa Division 1A career that includes two championships for the Capitols and a win at the Issa Bowl…”

Kasey killed the sound and got back to her breakfast. It was a sore point. She looked at her Apple comm pad. Anticipating the calls she’d turned it on silent. That morning she’d missed twenty. Kasey groaned and looked at the list of names. Top of the list was Defensive Line coach Jacie Manning. Slowly finishing her breakfast Kasey called Coach Manning back. Manning picked up on the second ring.

“Hey Kasey” said Jacie’s voice “spoke to Coach Gains and she tells me your now on my D-Line?”

“Yes coach” replied Kasey.

“We’re gonna have to seriously bulk you…”

Much to Kasey’s relief Coach Manning launched into a conversation about weights training plans and diet plans for the off season. Kasey had worried the coach would question her commitment and ability to play D-Line. But she got non of that. Kasey found out that the D-Line met at the gym three times a week in the off season for weights training and she could take up to two weeks vacation.

“…I’m gonna pass on the vacation” said Kasey “my salary’s seriously in the toilet.”

“You’re on $30,000 Corp Dollars?” asked Jacie.

“Yup.”

“Most of the other girls work another job around powerball. Have you got anything lined up?”

“No, I made like $80,000 as QB so I never needed anything, y’know?”

“Yeah. My brother recruits for Tiberco, he loves taking on powerball jocks and jockette’s. He can fit shifts in around your training as well and lots of the girls work for him. Do you want me to set up a meet?”

“Yeah, sure. I need something or I’m gonna be broke pretty freakin’ quick.”

“Okay, I’ll set it up.”

The call ended shortly afterward with Kasey feeling a little better for herself. She was still a powerball player for the Pioneers. It pissed her off she was no longer quarterback but she could feel the buzz returning. She had played linebacker back at high school and knew how the defense worked. Pure aggression and reaction worked for Kasey. She got into powerball to kick butt; not deliver complex passing plays.

Thinking about the “diet” plan Jacie had talked about Kasey added carbs to her breakfast meal with a donut and looked back at her comm pad. An email had just landed from Coach Manning. It had the details of Tiberco.

After finishing her breakfast and reading more emails from Coach Manning about her training plan Kasey headed out and loaded into her SUV. It was a pimped out SUV she’d financed in the back of her $80,000 salary. With the cut she needed to find something to boost her up.

The Tiberco job popped into her head. Rolling around town she thought about it. Back in her college days Kasey had made some money on the side working on the tiberium wells. In her dream as a MLP quarterback it had never occurred to her she might return. But the money was good and if she was going to keep the Cadillac she needed it. More than a little image conscious Kasey couldn’t consider trading down from her Caddy. So Kasey keyed in the Tiberco Recruitment offices address into the Caddy’s onboard GPS and headed across town.

The office was across Issa Falls in the industrial zone so Kasey headed up onto the Skyway. Mid morning and traffic was light. There was a “bing” as an email landed on her comm pad. It was from the Pioneers fitness and strength training coach, Erica Luck. Kasey had worked closely with Erica for two seasons getting into the perfect condition for a quarterback. Now the project was going to be to get her into D-Line shape. Erica’s message simply read:

‘Hey K, see ya at D-Line weights training tomorrow. Before then you need to eat, eat and EAT everything! I mean EVERYTHING. We’re gonna have to get you BIG. Need to eat big to lift BIG. Love ya EL x”

Wearing blue jeans and a crop top Kasey ran a hand over her rock solid middle. With a Mega Burger restaurant popping up at the side of the skyway Kasey debated pulling off and into the drive thru. Training as quarterback she was focused on proteins and good fats like fish and nuts. But she trusted Erica. Besides, she liked Mega Burger.

Slowing down she took the exit, steered into the Mega Burger lot and stopped at the order droid.

“Ummm…I’ll have a double cheeseburger meal with Coka and…ummm…a milkshake.”

She drove round to the window and fished in the centre console for her Mastercard. Eventually she found it and handed it over in return for a bag full of food.

“Ummm, are you Kasey Sanchez?” asked the fiteen year old kid behind the window.

“Sure I am” said Kasey.

“We heard you got fired today but your gonna play D-Line so we figure your waaaaaay too small. Here’s a second bag on the house.”

“Ummm…thanks” said Kasey, a little unsure.

“Eat big.”

She pulled away and opened up the first bag, tearing into the burger and fries as she drove. Soon she had polished off the first bag and was moving onto the second. She was gulping it down in huge bites, trying to stop the melted cheese dripping on her lap.

Checking the GPS directions she continued onto the skyway and tossed the empty bag across the SUV and tore into the second bag. With her eyes on the road she felt around in the bag. Perplexed she looked down to see that the kid must have given her somebody else’s order. There was two more double cheeseburgers and fries. She let out a laugh and thought:

“Looks like I’m really following Erica’s eat big advice.”

After powering through three burgers Kasey reached for the milk shake. It had melted a little so she gulped it down like water. Driving along she felt utterly stuffed. She could feel her belly pushing out a little against her jeans. Like maybe she would be more comfortable with the top button undone?

She looked down into the bag. There was still some fries left. She felt truly stuffed but she shrugged, dug into the bag and wolfed them down. Pulling off the skyway onto the standard highway she headed for the Tiberco Recruitment building. Kasey placed a hand on her now stuffed belly. Ever so slightly, she grinned.

Latest posts

Back