Belly library (men/women)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Fuzzy

Just a dirty old man
AnnMarie said:
Me or that ONE in particular?? lol... glad to oblige either way.

:D
You. I'm also hoping for some other bellies, but I'm not naming names or pointing fingers. ;) Patiently waiting... between cold showers.

Edited: Okay, Okay... but my sweetie knows when I've been looking at the hotties on Dimensions, and she sends me to the showers.. ;)

HDANGEL15

GREATFUL
bellyboy said:
With my old shirt.
I love nothing more then a very sexy young growing belly showing off a small shirt.......yummmmmmmmmm KEEP EATING baby..it looks so sexy on you
muahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Wendy

:smitten:

Falling Boy

Winter is coming..
Way to go everybody! I don't have the balls to post one of mine:eek: I am not quite that comfy with myself!

Goodolboy02

Here are my pics again...I will post new ones as soon as I can...I have put on a little more weight since these

dreamer72fem

hmmm....
Falling Boy said:
Way to go everybody! I don't have the balls to post one of mine:eek: I am not quite that comfy with myself!
*hugs* I am guessing it is a lovely belly you have there:D

estrata

Wow, this is a wonderful thread! I wish I had something to show off besides my lanky self - I suppose if I was comfortable showing off my hubby, I don't think he would mind :p - but I'll just bask in the glory of all these beautiful bellies. Thank you for the great photos!! :D

zapf

Now, I've posted here a couple of times before, but I couldn't resist a belly library thread. Here's my belly... I actually found a movie clip of me playing with my belly, if y'all wanna see it.

Scandi (FFA)

cand.bellyrub'er
Nice picture TheMarno - thank you for posting!

And to my dear Erk, you’re just as HOT as always, nice you’d adorn this gallery with your sexy body :kiss2:

And Bellyboy and Goodolboy *my favourite bellies*

And I just love to watch all this posts! Thank you all.

P.S. Where are all the rest? Don’t be shy.

lipmixgirl

Mayor of Fatopia

in a word - YUMMY!!!!! can someone tell me why you BHMs haven't shown yourselves on my apple thread - posted on the main board?!?!?!?!?! (ok, so maybe i was being a bit gender exclusionary without realizing it :doh:)

as i have always said, the majority of men are apples & classic while the majority of women are pears & classic shaped...

ooohhhhhh, my apple brothers! come out and show your sweet delicious apple love....

btw, feel free to repost your belly pics there!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the big apple has spoken... :bow:

AnnMarie

✰cuddly and terrifying✰
LarryTheShiveringChipmunk said:
chippygut!

That's so funny Chippy (not the picture, just the sheer size of the picture!) - it's almost like "being there"! ;)

DELPHI95

Scandi (FFA) said:
Nice picture TheMarno - thank you for posting!

And to my dear Erk, you’re just as HOT as always, nice you’d adorn this gallery with your sexy body :kiss2:

And Bellyboy and Goodolboy *my favourite bellies*

And I just love to watch all this posts! Thank you all.

P.S. Where are all the rest? Don’t be shy.
Scandi,

Umm...Not quite the belly of other contributors but here is a better shot of me. I hope you all enjoy and look forward to your replies.;) A former lurker!

View attachment MY BELLY TOO.jpg

Scandi (FFA)

cand.bellyrub'er
DELPHI95 said:
Scandi,

Umm...Not quite the belly of other contributors but here is a better shot of me. I hope you all enjoy and look forward to your replies.;) A former lurker!
Delphi (your lurker), hehe: Thanks for posting your nice belly picture.

And thanks to all you others… as I earlier told, I don’t want to commend all these lovely pictures, but only make this thread to a “picture gallery”.

And to Chippy… We’re looking forward to the 3D thing *G*

Group builder