Belly library (men/women)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

squeezablysoft

P_20190125_225020_1.jpg P_20190125_224845_1_2.jpg Just had a lovely huge dinner+post dinner snacks binge, now my tummy is almost painfully FULL but I love that "So stuffed I might burst" feeling. It's interesting too how underneath the squishy top layer of fat on my belly, I can actually feel the difference between how it's completely soft and deflated when my tummy's empty versus tight and harder feeling under the flab when I'm totally full. Took some pics, here, you're welcome lol! Now I'm thoroughly enjoying laying in bed, my body digesting and squirreling away all those calories and feeling like a cross between a beached whale and a prize pig.

Happy fat lover

View attachment 131729 View attachment 131730 Just had a lovely huge dinner+post dinner snacks binge, now my tummy is almost painfully FULL but I love that "So stuffed I might burst" feeling. It's interesting too how underneath the squishy top layer of fat on my belly, I can actually feel the difference between how it's completely soft and deflated when my tummy's empty versus tight and harder feeling under the flab when I'm totally full. Took some pics, here, you're welcome lol! Now I'm thoroughly enjoying laying in bed, my body digesting and squirreling away all those calories and feeling like a cross between a beached whale and a prize pig.
Looking good

Happy fat lover

image.jpg Beer is adding padding. And maybe a few tacos, pizza and Caesar salads. Not as big as some. But was a 32 waist this time last year. Now 36 is about right in my jeans. Six pack abs last year. This year a pad of fat hides them.

Last edited:

FlabbyFrank

A day late, but as promised, a fully lit and fully stuffed belly pic. I got 2 breakfasts today, I ate mine and then mom only took a couple bites of hers but she wasn't very hungry so she gave me the rest cause it was something I especially like (cheesy omelette with those little square potatoes and hot pureed fruit with granola). Throw in a few snacks and I was definitely very full but pleasantly so.

View attachment 131156
I love your deep belly button !

It would be perfect for navel shots

Latest posts