Discussion in 'BHM/FFA' started by Scandi (FFA), Apr 16, 2006.
Had to wait for the shower at work today decided to have a snack and take some pictures. I liked how this one came out.
When the belly doesnt all fit in the fat size underwear anymore...lifted the dress because that doesn't show off the fatness it rather conceals it
Aaand straight after posting my belly did a hungry rumble
And after dinner. Well almost. Main course has been eaten but dessert yet to come. And he bought me 2 cream cakes ☺
Here. At least feeling fatter after eating.
Sorry not sorry☺
When I'm REALLY full I can now rest my hand on my belly. This is a sort of milestone.
I wanted to see how much my belly shifted around while I was biking. So I grabbed the clingiest possible tshirt and a quiet section of my ride to work and attempted to video it. It isn't great but kind of shows it, and I decided maybe some bellies in motion belong in this library too?
My belly right now.
Cropped shirts are for big bellies too.
Cropped shirts that I am outgrowing. Still the most comfortable choice, especially when I wear them unbuttoned, on a hot day. Otherwise I am shirtless most of the time, I wear these shirts only in places where I can't be shirtless.
I can't control my body temperature and I overheat whenever I do a physical activity such as biking or shoveling snow. Because of this I am always shirtless when doing such activities, even in subfreezing temperatures - and I wear shorts year round.
Poll: what do you like and dislike about your belly?
In my case:
Fairly big, hard and protruding belly with some hang.
- The feel and looks of a big belly
- The fact that I have to keep most of my shirts unbuttoned because they have become too tight
- The way a cropped shirt looks on my belly
- I have always liked to be shirtless and the belly is an extra reason to go shirtless (I feel more comfortable this way)
- The weird feeling of being full and hungry at the same time
- When I sit down my belly presses against my crotch and I experience pleasure from it
- Not big enough (45" waist now, I would like at least 10" or 15" more)
- I can't bend over or squat, putting socks on and tieing shoe laces is all but impossible without help
- I have to spread my legs when I sit down, this is a problem in confined spaces
- People make comments when I am outside shirtless
- I can only sleep on my side because of the weight of my belly
Separate names with a comma.