Belly library (men/women)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

squeezablysoft

Sadly I have posted my last pic of my smooth, unblemished belly. On December 3rd I had my gallbladder removed because of excruciating pain from gallstones. It was what they called a "keyhole surgery" that's supposed to not cut you up as much and give you less pain and scarring than the old way of doing it. The less pain part was surely a lie, today is the first day I've been able to go all day without crying from my pain even while taking strong painkillers. The scarring remains to be seen but so far today my belly now looks like this.
20201211_160603.jpg

Joker

Sadly I have posted my last pic of my smooth, unblemished belly. On December 3rd I had my gallbladder removed because of excruciating pain from gallstones. It was what they called a "keyhole surgery" that's supposed to not cut you up as much and give you less pain and scarring than the old way of doing it. The less pain part was surely a lie, today is the first day I've been able to go all day without crying from my pain even while taking strong painkillers. The scarring remains to be seen but so far today my belly now looks like this.
View attachment 138602
Rub cocoa butter on the incisions.

Barrett

OMG, Becky, look at his belly.
DM Supporter
View attachment 138602
Hope you feel better soon, squeezy. 💜

Green Eyed Fairy

Funky Faerie Queene
View attachment 138602
I had this same surgery back in 1996. It was hell when I had to cough or sneeze. Those small holes cant be seen anymore. The top right long one is still there but its nothing compared to what pregnancy did. You have a lovely stomach...even after the surgery.

DWilliams1

Part Time Gainer...Full time Foodie and FA!
Here’s an update. Still not necessarily trying to gain, but it’s happening, so I might as well share lol Jack took this a few days ago. I’d be lying if I said I didn’t enjoy this at all... but I still haven’t had the courage to actually weigh. Soon... maybe.
Have to say, it looks great on you. Glad you are enjoying it. For me, i Love the gain, and all the good food along the way is the best.

SSBHM

Here’s an update. Still not necessarily trying to gain, but it’s happening, so I might as well share lol Jack took this a few days ago. I’d be lying if I said I didn’t enjoy this at all... but I still haven’t had the courage to actually weigh. Soon... maybe.
poppin fresh pilsbury dough girl! :)

JackCivelli

It goes to all the right places, babe😘

Phaddy

Lots for Jack to play with. Enjoy.

ObeseJohn

That is pure beauty

Latest posts