belly rubs?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

MrBob

Just tried rubbing my own belly....nothing. Maybe I'm just doing it wrong. Or maybe I just need the soft hands of a woman to do it for me.

joey86

I love giving belly rubs :p,

even more so if the girl is a SSBBW.. so sexy watching it wobble and start wobbling the legs to :)

MrBob

Now I'm imagining you rubbing your belly with those hands! argh! ;)
It is now my wish for you Mr. Bob to get a great belly rub from a fantastic woman!
Fyom your lips to gods ears!;) It doesn't have to be a fantastic woman...above average will do!

Ange d'être

Sad to say I never had the chance to do some belly rubs yet :(
But I dream of it very often - I'd enjoy it for sure! Guess I could never stop once I tasted blood, soft flubby bellies are like an addiction to me :happy:

Rathkhan

I hereby offer up My services as a Belly provider to those unfortunate FFA whom have no belly to rub!

Gotta say, never had it done, but I do become quite aroused at the thought! :D

pepsicola93

My boyfriend loves belly rubs, and I love giving him belly rubs, lol:happy: I'm weird though, and I don't like getting them.

I really love belly rubs, even though I'm exceedingly ticklish. It's so nice to be lying on my back with my sweetheart's arms around me, lovingly stroking around my belly button. It's a huge comfort thing for me moreso than a sexual turn on.
I think it could definitely be a sexual turn on (I like bellies, so...), but I'd have to second this and say that for the moment I see it as more of a comforting type of thing.

ManBeef

I like being rubbed... belly, back, my hams. Rubby rubby is nice.

KittyCourtz

Freelance Illustrator
I love rubbing a man's belly. How it feels in my hands and against my body, the sight of it jiggling, everything about a big belly (or any other fatty flesh) on a man drives me crazy.

banjo

I find it really relaxing. Similar to the feeling i get when someone draws on my back.

indy500tchr

I love them and am finally getting them again....well I get all over rubs anytime I want :wubu::wubu::wubu:

Reactions: Tad

escapist

Belt Buster!
Was out of town taking care of family biz and it was great to get back and get some belly rubs from CL. I also realized how much I love face plants yep, just stick your face in my big 500 lb man sized belly and giggle it around with your face and hands :wubu: :blush:

viracocha

Hot like sauce
ESPECIALLY after overindulging at mealtime. It's practically foreplay! :bow:
Practically? It IS foreplay. I can't help but do it. I am slightly obsessed with this and squeezing butts. My boyfriend and I call it "gropelesting".

Feel free to use the term. I am proud to say I am a gropelester every day.

Group builder