belly rubs?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Shawnababyy

I LOVE giving belly rubs. i love being able to take care of a man and the more belly there is to play with, the better hehe:)

TwilightStarr

Never given a bully rub before, it seems like it would be fun though but I wouldn't stop at the belly I would want to massage all over.

Librarygirl

I love rubbing a man's belly. How it feels in my hands and against my body, the sight of it jiggling, everything about a big belly (or any other fatty flesh) on a man drives me crazy.
Me too! And (at the risk of sounding weird), poking and even playfully slapping a man's lovely round belly then having it pressing against me. My experience of this to date has been lovely, but all to fleeting...But at least I know what I like!!!;)

Ok, blushing furiously now, but what is this thread for if not for such sharing!:blush:

BigWheels

It's OK, I bite back
:(:( Sadly, I don't think I've ever had someone appreciate my size. :(:(

I'm looking forward to the first time for alot of things if I ever hookup with a FFA. So far, it has been other XL people & not very satisfying to be honest, always the "you need to loose weight" speeches instead.

So a gut like mine... way under appreciated.

I guess that makes me a virgin of sorts, huh :D:D

Critters

:(:( Sadly, I don't think I've ever had someone appreciate my size. :(:(
My first real BF was like that. He'd been big all his life. I'd known him and been his friend since we were in grade 4, and when we were in our teens we became more than friends. I'd always loved the look of big bodies, and at that point, he was easily more than 3 times my own weight, maybe more than 4. I was about 115 lbs at that point.

He'd been taught all his life that being big was bad and didn't like me touching his belly at first... hell, he wasn't at ease with being touched at all, because no one had ever touched him in a loving way. But I am really good at massages, and I eased him into liking touch by working on his shoulders and back first. Luckily for me, I like backs too.. there's something very sweet about the rise and falls the spine's progress along the body creates.. lots of little hills and valleys for fingers to rest on. I got him to like having his back drawn on as much as I do, too, and we took turns drawing on each other's backs gently with the point of a nail file when we were watching TV.

Unfortunately, our relationship didn't survive me having to move many hours away to go to university and the changes that university caused in me vs. his perception of being left stuck back in a nowhere small town without a uni education (something I really tried to convince him wasn't true.. but so many people had talked him down that he had come to believe he wasn't smart enough, which absolutely wasn't true), but we had a little over 6 months of fun together before that.

The only worry I'd have now is that my hands are always freezing and the surface of my skin is always cool. I'm like a reptile.. room-temperature. Which means I'd be wonderful to cuddle with on hot days, but not so good in the middle of winter.

Fish

Artist of stuff
I LOVE belly rubs. I love givin' 'em and I love gettin' 'em. And thankfully, I'm finally in a relationship where both occur liberally! :)

FlabbyFrank

There is a name for this partialism in the belly/ stomach/ tummy or whatever you like to call it.

It's called

Alvinolagnia , it doesn't necessarily mean a fat tummy, but I think most of us alvinolagniacs also posess the fat fetish to go along with it, I certainly do !

If your into navels it's

Alvinophilia , I believe these to be highly correlated and most of us have all three of these fetishes.

I love to have a larger woman sitting on my lap in a recliner while we watch a movie, my hands are naturally going to go around her be belly and under her shirt and leisurely slowly feel her nice thick lovehandles, explore the nice deep navel. I prefer a woman of about 250 lbs

Jay78

My husband is usually too self-conscious to let me rub his belly, that is, unless he knows it's leading somewhere ;) then he really gets into it.
I love getting belly rubs. I’ve always been too ticklish but the lately it feels so amazing!!

kinkykitten

FFA-Property of Von_Pudge
I love to rub my hubbys round belly... like you, it gets me going.. sometimes I’m in bed ready to sleep and I mindlessly rub and grope him and get all flustered..you’re not alone :oops:

jakemcduck

I love giving belly rubs, and my belly is another erogenous zone so I love getting them too. One surefire way to get me going, feed me, rub my belly, tease me ... repeat.

Jay78

I love to rub my hubbys round belly... like you, it gets me going.. sometimes I’m in bed ready to sleep and I mindlessly rub and grope him and get all flustered..you’re not alone :oops:
My wife who is not as excited about my weight as I am has taken to mindlessly rubbing my belly while we go to bed and I have to say it’s led to some wonderful nights!

kinkykitten

FFA-Property of Von_Pudge
My wife who is not as excited about my weight as I am has taken to mindlessly rubbing my belly while we go to bed and I have to say it’s led to some wonderful nights!
Ah that’s great :) it’s nice when the other person enjoys it too. My other half says it’s nice and relaxing and he likes to feel my hands kneading at his belly like a kitten does!

Shotha

DM Supporter
I get quite a lot of people wanting to rub, pat or poke my belly. They always look like they're enjoying it. It happens most, when they're a little disinhibited by a few drinks.

Yor

I would love to have my belly rubbed. I even rub it myself on occasion, even though there's not much belly to rub.

Latest posts