belly rubs?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Barrett

OMG, Becky, look at his belly.
DM Supporter
Oh, yes. My belly is definitely a highly-sensitive erogenous zone; as is my belly button.

If you want to have your way with me, or win a disagreement... touch my belly affectionately (rub, pinch, pat, poke, squeeze, kiss, nibble...).
Also, it seems to get more sensitive the bigger it gets (probably, at least in part, because of the increased jiggle and bounce), which is why I have trouble losing weight in the long-term. I love my big round belly too much.
And if you mess with it when I'm stuffed... I'm yours for Life.
It's a good thing I like being fat, because it's extremely easy to make me fat(ter) and keep me that way.

It's doubly enjoyable if I'm with a woman who loves having her belly played with.

BigFA

Belly rubs are the best! I love getting belly rubs and my girlfriend LOVES giving them and rubbing and playing with rest of my chub. She especially loves feeding me a nice big fattening meal and rubbing it afterwards. I love it too! Even during dinner she comes over to my side of the table and unbuttons my pants so they aren't too tight and starts rubbing my belly. I get belly rubs everywhere, from in the car to the movies even the store and I LOVE it! My girlfriend also wants to fatten me up so she will have more chub to play with, for me it is a dream come true because I always wanted to be really big. I love having an FFA. We are always turning each other on all day long. :D So Rabbit you are not alone, there are others who love belly rubs as much as you.
Reading all the ladies descriptions on this thread and then your description above turns me on like crazy. I would love to have a relationship like you have where my girlfriend or wife can't keep her hands off of my 60" belly and wants to fatten me up even more. It would be pure heaven! I get a massage every 2 to 3 weeks and I always ask my female massuese to end the massage with a nice belly rub. God I love having my belly and all of my chub caressed from head to toe!

Group builder